The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love it much more since Christopher Kimble left. Tried watching his Milk Street Kitchen and I don't care for it.
I hate that pretentious twit. Wasted half a page in the magazine each month in order to tell us how superior folks from New England are.

Reactions: 2
😂😆😂
Well, more practical than the Slackers, then.
Pete does sail DCL in concierge, but doesn’t have to have the Roy O Disney Suite.
Plus he is a great tipper, unlike tightwad Tim.
Pete says he is great tipper. I am cautious about people who state that. Spending 13k on servers per month isn't practical. Getting a Cabana everytime he goes to Castaway, isn't either....we say that about dim and gin so same goes for him. He stays in concierge etc because he loves people to cater to him, he is full of himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have to give it to Jenn.....that wave she created from the slide was impressive!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have to give it to Jenn.....that wave she created from the slide was impressive!
It's so considerate of her to water the nearby foliage! Though by the end of the vAcAtIoN, the plants were probably drowning in chlorinated pee/snot pool water.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why do their hats instill instant rage in me? They look so stupid!!!!

Screenshot_20220614-183358_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When she was walking to the beach, she said "I'm bringing some lunch for Jackson!" (I guess the cousins don't matter). Then she ran into Dim bringing the miracle child back for a nap and she said "okay well I'm gonna go to the beach for a bit." Hope she handed off that lunch to J$ and Dim! (why is he just now getting lunch if it's already time for his afternoon nap? Is he already turning into J$TwoLunches? 🥴 )

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I keep getting ready to say I thought they mentioned in the live that the naps were stopping then having to remember that their videos are always like 3 weeks behind

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She seems to be going through an orange & coral clothing & skin phase. Did she learn through some instagram mom-fluencer that your skin and your shirts should match? She burned her nose, yet again. Was Lyn not conveniently nearby to reapply sunscreen to JennyFlaminCheetos' nose for her too?
View attachment 1343856
View attachment 1343866
Jackson’s had too much sun. They have hats and sunglasses for themselves, but you rarely see Jackson with a hat on. His arms are nearly the same colour as FaintLines OrangeTan.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It's so considerate of her to water the nearby foliage! Though by the end of the vAcAtIoN, the plants were probably drowning in chlorinated pee/snot pool water.
And the pool will need re-filling!! 🌊
How pointless was all the underwater footage - nothing to see, then add on the blurred stairs decent - shitshow at its finest there you lazey Feckers!!

Just rename them the Pointless Fat Feckers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s funny how they always say “we were having so much fun with the family we forgot to film.” Rubbish! You’d film every second if Tim’s brother let you film his kids! He seems to be more responsible than old Timbo, at least.

Was Tim talking about Jenn when he mentioned the manatee? Because she’s the only blubbery animal I saw.

Last edited:
  • Heart
It’s funny how they always say “we were having so much fun with the family we forgot to film.” Rubbish! You’d film every second if Tim’s brother let you film his kids! He seems to be more responsible than old Timbo, at least.
That's definitely the go to excuse if A they can't film or B they don't have any suitable footage (so you know it's really bad then considering the crap they leave in at times)

Reactions: 5
Why do their hats instill instant rage in me? They look so stupid!!!!

View attachment 1343925
You’re just jealous because they are so cool.

Actually I am jealous for real - I’m front line NHS staff in the UK and the past couple of years have been awful. I’d love to stay in that holiday home and go to that beach and pool!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm hoping Sal is referring to what he needs to drink in order to get through this vlog.

Screenshot_20220614-185327_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
How much slide footage do we need? Everything else was about eating. These are worse than people's home movies.

Wow... Only watched five minutes of tonight's video.

Jenn should feel horrible as a mother. J-Money seems to feel way more safe in the water with TimDouche.

More importantly... J$ has nearly zero articulation. WTF!!!? His parents can barely understand him.

If $StannyLyn reads here... Screw you! The Snackers announced to the world that you were there to educate "Buddy." You have done nothing more than be a weirdo-thirsome to Jenn and Tim. Way fail. Add this success to your resume. ISH!

Reactions: 16
Toddler Food Police here.
  • At the ice cream shop they have kiddie scoops (Jenn gets one) and yet they get their 2 year old a regular single scoop. Why?
  • At the waffle shop you can get a waffle with whatever you want on it. They could have gotten J$ a waffle with banana slices and peanut butter drizzle (my 1.5 year old would DEVOUR this)...and yet they get him waffles drowning in sugar.
  • J$ does seem to eat a bit of a healthy breakfast the next day...but he also gets a sugary doughnut.
  • His lunch is shrimp and french fries, no veggies or fruit to speak of.
I know I'm a broken record here, but this is horrific. I would comment on other stuff - but how can you when 90% of the videos are food related?

Reactions: 15
Dim complained the beach was crowded. It actually looked rather normal for a beach in June... and there was enough space for them to lay out multiple towels and set up a giant tent thing. I guess he's bummed there's not a cuntcierge section.

That poor, poor child. Maybe when he's old enough to get braces, they can try to grift a 2-for-1 deal from the orthodontist.
Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 4.03.13 PM.png

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.