The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few minutes in and this vlog is so boring. Total home movies. Jenn had to get a partially underwater cleavage shot in for wayyyy too long. 🤢

And a ton of murky underwater shots with a stupid music montage. There was NOTHING to see underwater, except blurry shots of Jenn's behind while she was snorkeling and some sand on the ocean floor. These are so bad. 😅

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
They’re not even buying DVC because it’s too expensive, they’re hardly going to go on this Adventures by Disney trip!

You could have a month-long holiday to all the Disney parks around the world 20,000-30,000 easily. They won’t even do that, so they’re hardly going to fork out 100,000 each!

Reactions: 8
Jenn trying on hats with her dirty and greasy "beach hair" (as Tim called it), and they have masks on inside because COVID. 🤣🤣🤣 Give me a freaking break.

Gross2.jpg

Grosss.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I figure people who are wearing their masks still right now are either at high risk in some form or they may have Covid themselves but needed to run out for [groceries, meds, an ugly orange baseball cap].

What's that Jennypoo? No Covid? Well, I won't make fun if you're high risk... hm? Not high risk either. You just felt insecure. Ah. Gotcha.

Reactions: 15
I figure people who are wearing their masks still right now are either at high risk in some form or they may have Covid themselves but needed to run out for (groceries, meds, an ugly orange baseball cap).
Just so tired of their mask theater. Cloth masks are really not effective to keep away the new variants. They went on cruises WITH a woman who had COVID and their child hung out around that person. Did everyone in the family get tested for COVID before arriving to AMI? I highly doubt it. And little cousins who just got out of school mingling with J, so like how is that any different than him being around other kids?

So it is all just a joke to me because it isn't consistent and makes zero sense. Lynn is with them continually and I highly doubt she tests herself before every trip and day she spends with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Dim: We're out in the ocean.
Ginn: We ARE out in the ocean!
Ginn: Saaaaannndddd!

Ginn is slightly panicked when Dim says there's fish (...in the ocean), but when he tells her they're white fish, she says. "ohh, okay". 😆

Wow. This is just such amazing footage.
Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 2.20.28 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
The fact they still do the mask show just tells me they really take their stans as complete idiots so the stans can be like YoU GUyS sTAy SAfE because if you had more than one brain cell you would see just how ludicrous it is with what they have been doing

Ginn is slightly panicked when Dim says there's fish (...in the ocean), but when he tells her they're white fish, she says. "ohh, okay". 😆

View attachment 1343718
Definitely the footage of someone who's being in this for 10 years, such quality 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 1343718
This vlog was a big stretch. They have zero content and are just going on vacations and trips and calling it a vlog when all they did was hang out with fam and eat. These are worse than my trip recaps on Facebook of our family beach vacations where I post videos and pics for relatives who couldn't be there. This murky underwater tit would have been left on the cutting room floor. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
J$ wants to see the manatee. J$, you're already hanging on to one!

Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 2.24.09 PM.png

Uh oh, there was an attempt by the manatee to actually swim.
Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 2.29.11 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Just so tired of their mask theater. Cloth masks are really not effective to keep away the new variants. They went on cruises WITH a woman who had COVID and their child hung out around that person. Did everyone in the family get tested for COVID before arriving to AMI? I highly doubt it. And little cousins who just got out of school mingling with J, so like how is that any different than him being around other kids?

So it is all just a joke to me because it isn't consistent and makes zero sense. Lynn is with them continually and I highly doubt she tests herself before every trip and day she spends with them.
Yup.

I wonder if it wasn't just because she had a bad tan job she was covering up. If Jenn wears a mask, everybody gets a mask!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dim: "ohhhhh yeahhhh, that's a good looking cuban sandwich right there"

That is like the saddest most unappetizing sandwich I've ever seen.
Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 2.32.42 PM.png

Another interesting "editing" choice to include the entire blurry trip going downstairs.
Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 2.37.15 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Why is her face so patchy and discolored? And you can kind of see the black eye (make up?) here as well. Why would you want to be seen like this by thousands? View attachment 1343576
Melasma most likely. I’ve had a similar issue ever since I had my daughter (who’s almost 8 now). Sunscreen every single day and consistent skin care keep it at bay a bit better!

Reactions: 11
All they do is talk about food 😂. I did not appreciate Jenn from under water. Yuck. And where’s the cousins ??

Reactions: 8
Dim: "ohhhhh yeahhhh, that's a good looking cuban sandwich right there"

That is like the saddest most unappetizing sandwich I've ever seen.
View attachment 1343773

Another interesting "editing" choice to include the entire blurry trip going downstairs.
View attachment 1343782
This has been mentioned before but why does ole Timmeh hold his wrist like that- not a secure hand hold but a drag hold by the wrist- those ET phalanges are so scary.

Reactions: 9
Ooh, Dim's been reading and he's pisssssed. Hi Dim, did we get under your "tough" skin? 🖕

"Hot dogs are his favorite fruit. There's a big myth that it's blueberries, but it's NOT."

• Haha
  • Wow
I know that this is a bit off-topic being a Slacker-centric thread and all…but I just noticed there isn’t a thread here focusing on JoJo’s world. That guy is #2 for me right behind the slackers in terms of shameless, out-of-touch douchey YouTubers.

I know a lot of folks think Kyle Pallo is unbearable (and I agree) but his buddy JoJo is the king of clickbait. His latest entry had this title…
1655243117289.jpeg

It ended up being about deciding to do a last minute night trip to Magic Kingdom! This dude is so fake and shameless I want to throw up! Stop it with the clickbait…it’s a douche move.

Anybody else think this guy is a complete douchey bro?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Ooh, Dim's been reading and he's pisssssed. Hi Dim, did we get under your "tough" skin? 🖕

"Hot dogs are his favorite fruit. There's a big myth that it's blueberries, but it's NOT."
What was said lol, I'd guess most of the vloggers frequent these boards tbh

I know that this is a bit off-topic being a Slacker-centric thread and all…but I just noticed there isn’t a thread here focusing on JoJo’s world. That guy is #2 for me right behind the slackers in terms of shameless, out-of-touch douchey YouTubers.

I know a lot of folks think Kyle Pallo is unbearable (and I agree) but his buddy JoJo is the king of clickbait. His latest entry had this title…
View attachment 1343800

It ended up being about deciding to do a last minute night trip to Magic Kingdom! This dude is so fake and shameless I want to throw up! Stop it with the clickbait…it’s a douche move.

Anybody else think this guy is a complete douchey bro?
I can't be bothered with any of them, there's a god damn super Stan on the PMM thread that's doing my nut in, apparntly PMM has a super successful money making channel 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.