The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At 8:25 in the video Tim says “if it’s convenient then it doesn’t have to be as good.”

That should be on the Bojonowski Family crest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The Tim Tracker #79 Oh, the huge manatee!
I’m sorry but I find it quite rude and offensive that Jenn is being compared to a manatee. I mean manatees are such beautiful and lovely creatures ! Nothing like thunder thighs Jenn 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I know this has been discussed many times on this thread... But, as J gets older, I am absolutely shocked by his level of development.

Wtf is with Tim, Jenn and StannyLyn that this 2-1/2 year old boy (not a baby, Jenn) still needs to be hand-fed and cannot be understood AT ALL.

Yep... I am officially calling out StannyLyn. She has proven herself to be what we all thought she would be.

And... Tim and Jenn would rather pay this thirsome to travel with them, than actually work with their little boy.

You suck, StannyLyn.

At 8:25 in the video Tim says “if it’s convenient then it doesn’t have to be as good.”

That should be on the Bojonowski Family crest.
Seems to fit the results from StannyLyn.

Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but I find it quite rude and offensive that Jenn is being compared to a manatee. I mean manatees are such beautiful and lovely creatures ! Nothing like thunder thighs Jenn 😂

Butt Butt Butt !!! (________|________) 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tax collector site finally updated. They now owe $6,287.14 to pay off what is called a real estate certificate now. Interesting system.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Melasma most likely. I’ve had a similar issue ever since I had my daughter (who’s almost 8 now). Sunscreen every single day and consistent skin care keep it at bay a bit better!
I have it too- zinc on my face every day- a good hat & a cold roller keep mine in check. She doesn’t bother.

Reactions: 8
The TrashSnackers must be single-handedly keeping the potato farmers in business.

I need to go back to just reading here and not watching their dip-tit videos.

Sure wish I could figure out a way to call out all these A-holes. Trashers, StannyLynn (yep, she's on the list now), and Michael and David "Kay."

Said this a jillion times... We need a vloggers TMZ site!

Reactions: 10
I'd like to think it's the light an the angle of it all because burgers cannot be eaten pink an food poisoning is absolutely brutal, I myself just got over food poisoning after being out at a restaurant an it's not fun an I doupt Dim an gin would be able to deal with a kid that has it at home if it's not strong enough for him to be admitted into hospital
About five years ago, I had lunch with my parents at Longhorns and my dad stopped eating his burger after he took a bite and said it didn’t taste right. Fast forward to a day later, he was admitted in the hospital for food poisoning but with a bowel obstruction. His intestines twisted on themselves and he almost died because of it. He had to have surgery to correct it and it lasted for four hours. I stayed in the ICU with him the whole two weeks he was in there. After everything was said and done, I called the restaurant to tell them what happened to my dad so it wouldn’t happen to another customer. They wanted to get a lawyer involved and I said that’s not what I intended to do. Just letting you guys know somebody almost died because of your crappy cooks. Anyhow, the hospital took samples of the bacteria that was found in my dad and I can’t remember the full name of it but it was weird. I believe it started with a C. The doctor said he was lucky to be alive and he didn’t think he would survive. It was a rare case too and the doctor never heard of food poisoning doing that to somebody. Thankfully, my dad lived but it was crazy.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
"Haha! We really showed the unwell by making a passive-aggressive snarky comment in our vlog toward them! That'll show them!"

No, Dimster, what you should be concerned about is your absolutely pathetic crap diet that you think is funny to joke about and to pass on to your child. The kid is the person who suffers. Get your bleeping priorities straight.

Reactions: 18
"Haha! We really showed the unwell by making a passive-aggressive snarky comment in our vlog toward them! That'll show them!"

No, Dimster, what you should be concerned about is your absolutely pathetic crap diet that you think is funny to joke about and to pass on to your child. The kid is the person who suffers. Get your bleeping priorities straight.
OMG! I just watched that part! Timmy boy you are an ass. You even bleeping said your kid loves blueberries. But you sure showed us joking while he mindless eats while his useless mother holds an ice cream cone for him. Nothing like processed meat for your child’s development. You’re a real gem Timmy boy. Grow the F up!

Reactions: 19
Tim and those trunks! Dude get another pair!

Jackson and that pacifier drives me bonkers!

Jenn saying she got a bunch of editing done. She looks like she just woke up. Her hair was a hot mess! Take a shower, the ocean water isn’t the best for your hair homie! (I may be wrong but I just wanted to say that! 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can see them trying to hype up going on the experience and creating some incredible narrative as to why they didn't actually go through with it. It won't be the exorbitant cost of it all, it's going to be Jackson's fault as per usual
From what I read the minimum age for someone to go on this trip is 12-14

Reactions: 4
Manatees won't fight to protect their young, either.

Reactions: 2
Ok, I am basically blown way that Tim said he had never seen a manatee swimming. I didn't grow up in Florida and have never lived there, but vacation there. I have seen manatees multiple times. I am confused unless he meant swimming right next to him while he was in the water?

Reactions: 8
I know it was mentioned earlier (I scrolled but couldn't find it), but was that Stanny Lyn VAPING in the background in the other Golf cart?
if it was .....yeah no nanny for my children would be allowed to Vape whilst working. Vape on your own time any not near my family.
(If it wasn't her my bad)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ok, I am basically blown way that Tim said he had never seen a manatee swimming. I didn't grow up in Florida and have never lived there, but vacation there. I have seen manatees multiple times. I am confused unless he meant swimming right next to him while he was in the water?
didn’t he just swim with manatees a few months ago?

Reactions: 16
Ginn looks like she's on her way to audition for a "40-year-olds gone wild!" version of Floribama Shore.

Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 7.22.36 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.