The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey did you guyzzzz hear the water was rough (*shows 6 inch waves*)? It was rough. By the way, it was rough. In case you didn't know the water was rough. So rough.
Tim seems very wimpy and honestly "soft." Like, omg it may rain, in Florida, on the coast, on an island. No bleeping way?!! So what? When you go to more tropical locations, you can expect rain every day. If you get up early and get out early, you can usually get good beach time in before the afternoon rain. Also, omg, the waves are so choppy. Um, nope, they weren't that bad. For someone like me who grew up near the Pacific Ocean, I have to laugh at him calling that "rough."

I just find it ridiculous how particular and fragile he seems about anything going against "perfection" - yet, they have stuff at their home piled everywhere, among other issues in their every day life.

Reactions: 23
The whole thing is sad- J$ doesn’t have the thought process to hold droopy pizza with two hands, because he is behind! So he asks for help. Tim could have cut a few pieces and then showed him. Instead he first tells him he can do it & then he gives up and feeds him that stupid ass way.
My daughter aged 2 could eat a whole dominos unaided and scran the lot in less than 5 minutes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.