The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea. I just know I won't eat burgers anything about well done after that rant because he usually eats his meat bloodier than I do and I usually like my steaks done medium rare so...

Oh and I highly recommend the Milk Street cookbook series. I love how it's not focused on particular style of cooking. We did a South African curry the other week and it was very different and good too.

Well, I guess we know why they will be slumming it on the cruise. Got to save that money for that flight :rolleyes:

Ugh, as much as I am annoyed with the Snackers I am also getting annoyed with Disney. I remember when I was a kid it was something a middle class family could easily do, not so much now which is a shame. At least there are other great parks to make up for it, I honestly would rather go to Univeral, Cedar Point, Kings Island, or even Hershey at this point over Disney.
Completely different things.

I was surprised to see Jackson eating pink burgers

Reactions: 7
I see it's ages 12 and up... does that mean J$ can catch a break and not have to deal with his egg and sperm donors for 24 whole days?!

Also, how would either of them survive 24 days of having to get up and attend tit? They can't even make it to more than one show on a cruise or even make it to their scheduled lunch and dinner windows on time.

Can Disney "accidentally" forget them in another country please (it wouldn't be hard to do, they'd have a good chance of missing a flight anyway)? That would almost redeem Disney's questionable decisions these past couple of years.
Any half decent vlogger could turn that mishap into an entertaining adventure.
Jenn would just have them laying on a hotel bed, whining and title it "Worst day Eva!"

Reactions: 5
Welp, get ready folks, because I suspect this will be why they start Patreon and/or do SuperChats again. The stans will fall all over themselves to fund this trip for them. 🥴
I was thinking that as well. It will be Jenbo's 40th Extravaganza. And if J$ can't come along she'll be even happier.

Buddy's okay, guyzzz. He loves hanging out with the cousins. They spoil him with all the expensive blueberries he can eat.

Seriously though, this trip might be too adventerous for them since it includes locations other than Disney parks. I also can't imagine Dim trying to eat local cuisine. Vegan dogs are one thing, but Indian food :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I highly doubt they could afford to go - and besides, I doubt they would leave J$ home with Stanny

Didn't they do the Adventure's by Disney California one previously?
Yeah, but that was before J$ popped out and they slightly still resembled functioning members of society.
They did a Pacific ABD trip that was #hosted. That was during the time JenFatLines was using #livingourbestlife, the wife and I walked around the house during that time saying “living our best life #hosted” it kept us laughing for weeks.

As I have stated before all of these vloggers, not just the Trackholes, love Disney so much, they don’t use their own money to do the extras, they rely on being hosted by WDW. TimSuperSpreader has never paid for a VIP trip to any of the parks, he has always tagged along as a guest tho. #grifters #homemovies

Reactions: 11
No I wish. I went to Dollyworld eons again when I was a kid and remember liking it a lot then. I actually am pretty big into coasters. Probably helped that there were three Six Flags parks near me growing up. Sometimes I'd like to imagine the Snackers at my defunct home park (Astroworld) growing up. I doubt they could even handle fifteen minutes there. However, even bad as Astroworld got safety wise I still miss it. It was nice going to a park close by that didn't cost an arm and a leg. And the lines were always way better than Disney. Most of my memories of the DIsney trip we took as a kid involved waiting in line and a very interesting experience at the defunct Norwegian restaurant at Epcot.
I live about 45 minutes from a Six Flags park and I've been there a grand total of 3 times my entire life. :ROFLMAO: I do like the idea of visiting different amusement parks just for the experience, though, even if I'd avoid many of the rides. Dollywood is on my list.

Reactions: 2
No I wish. I went to Dollyworld eons again when I was a kid and remember liking it a lot then. I actually am pretty big into coasters. Probably helped that there were three Six Flags parks near me growing up. Sometimes I'd like to imagine the Snackers at my defunct home park (Astroworld) growing up. I doubt they could even handle fifteen minutes there. However, even bad as Astroworld got safety wise I still miss it. It was nice going to a park close by that didn't cost an arm and a leg. And the lines were always way better than Disney. Most of my memories of the DIsney trip we took as a kid involved waiting in line and a very interesting experience at the defunct Norwegian restaurant at Epcot.
Omg I loved Astroworld it was the best 😁

Completely different things.

I was surprised to see Jackson eating pink burgers
And still looking like he is lost in another world. There is no way they have any type of conversation with him or even with each other dinner time. So sad.

Reactions: 4
I see it's ages 12 and up... does that mean J$ can catch a break and not have to deal with his egg and sperm donors for 24 whole days?!

Also, how would either of them survive 24 days of having to get up and attend tit? They can't even make it to more than one show on a cruise or even make it to their scheduled lunch and dinner windows on time.

Can Disney "accidentally" forget them in another country please (it wouldn't be hard to do, they'd have a good chance of missing a flight anyway)? That would almost redeem Disney's questionable decisions these past couple of years.
They'd be like "you guyz, we spent so much time eating burgers and fries we missed all the cool stuff. we have to go back later this year!"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Welp, get ready folks, because I suspect this will be why they start Patreon and/or do SuperChats again. The stans will fall all over themselves to fund this trip for them. 🥴
If I were them and grifting, I would have their Stans each send a check for $200. The first thousand people who send checks get early access to the vlogs from the trip plus weekly live chats while on the trip. I bet with a little effort, they could make that happen.

:ROFLMAO: effort!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't wait to hear Kevin and John on The Disunplugged Podcast pitch that Adventures by Disney trip as if their average listener can plop down 110k for a trip.
It was discussed today on the DisUnplugged.
Even Pete thinks this trip is pandering exclusively to the ultra rich.

I highly doubt they could afford to go - and besides, I doubt they would leave J$ home with Stanny
Do you think Stanny Lynn will still be with them July 2023?

Reactions: 9
It was discussed today on the DisUnplugged.
Even Pete thinks this trip is pandering exclusively to the ultra rich.

Do you think Stanny Lynn will still be with them July 2023?
If Pete could afford it he'd be singing a different tune.

I don't think it's being marketed for people of money. It's for people who happen to have money and no common sense. I'm sure that for less than half that one could fly 1st class and set up your own meals and tours. I didn't read Disney's release, does it include all meals? drinks?

(I removed comment about chartering your own plane, I have no idea how much a transcontinental chartered plane is but we have a good idea of what it is to fly 1st class internationally with several vloggers out there who vlog nothing but these and the lounges.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

I don't think it's being marketed for people of money. It's for people who happen to have money and no common sense. I'm sure that for less than half that one could fly 1st class and set up your own meals and tours. I didn't read Disney's release, does it include all meals? drinks?

(I removed comment about chartering your own plane, I have no idea how much a transcontinental chartered plane is but we have a good idea of what it is to fly 1st class internationally with several vloggers out there who vlog nothing but these and the lounges.)
It appears to include at least one breakfast, lunch and dinner each day.

I think Pete’s bank account is robust and he can afford it, if he chooses.
(He’s late 50’s, early 60’s. No children. Has had the DIS for 25 years. Plus has Dreams Unlimited Travel and his Moving to Orlando real estate company among his owned businesses)

He is just more practical with his money.

Reactions: 12
It seems to be aimed at the more elite an celebrities but chances are it's too long a trip for people of that status to be committed too, most celebs an elite have their own holiday homes they will go to that they have the freedom over how long they will/can stay, it's feels very much like a gimic for people who's managed to get a crazy payout like inheritance/lottery that have no idea over the value of money an will blow that without thinking, but in reality how many people out there are like that, I doupt enough for this to become a thing permanently

To do it yourself I'd imagine you could for like half that price tag
Pre-Covid, the "Blue Hair Bus Tours". Groups of elderly people that sign up and take a large motor bus to places like Branson or Vegas. They go as a group (safety in numbers), meet new friends, etc. while the company plans everything for them like lodging, entertainment, etc. No confusing planning or forgetting where they are......
So, this sounds like the same thing, but for uber wealthy Blue Hairs.

Astroworld will forever be missed in SE Texas, I'd give anything to ride the Cyclone or Greased Lightnin' again!

Reactions: 3
Does Ginny4Dinners think she's "discreet" enough to hide the fact that she's picking food out of her teeth with her succubus tongue???

Also, I love how she said she "loves to cook" at these vacation houses....Hahahahahahahahahahahah

View attachment 1342936
Why is her face so patchy and discolored? And you can kind of see the black eye (make up?) here as well. Why would you want to be seen like this by thousands?
6FDF7DD1-9A3D-4B44-A930-D6B1504F43C9.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm wondering if drinking is the problem. Jenn needs to lay off the booze.
I think her drinking is an issue too. The number of editing mistakes lately seems worse than ever: the long rambling incoherent video descriptions, misspelling playlist (she still hasn’t fixed that), and yesterday’s video title says they are grilling out for lunch when they went to the ”kitschy” restaurant for lunch and grilled out for their evening meal.

Reactions: 11
Its so sad. Today's video is LITERALLY the first time in his documented life that child has seemed like a happy, playful, healthy (physically and emotionally) kid...and they immediately are trying to force him back into his zombie nap state because its inconvenient to them when he is awake. They are such awful parents.

Also where did the person Jenn is talking to go in the ocean? Lol. Theres obviously someone there, we hear the convo, then the camera pans around and boom there is no one there lol

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.