The Tim Tracker #44 Cluttered Rooms, Empty Heads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so sorry. Toxic people need to be kept away, I agree.
It’s so frustrating because I’ve tried SO HARD. Since the day I met my husband I’ve been desperate for her approval and to make sure my husband stays in touch with his family.

We finally realized that she has issues and is toxic and needs to be kept further than an arms length hypothetically

Reactions: 8
So, this event is only the 29th and 30th. If this was last night and tonight's event is from 5:30-9:00, I wonder if Jenn will put up this vlog in a timely manner to give anyone watching even a slight fighting chance of going there to pay $165+ pp? (ticket sales start onsite at 2pm)

ETA: and yep, the lanyard says PRESS

1635613390487.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It’s so frustrating because I’ve tried SO HARD. Since the day I met my husband I’ve been desperate for her approval and to make sure my husband stays in touch with his family.

We finally realized that she has issues and is toxic and needs to be kept further than an arms length hypothetically
Oh ok. Because if your looking for approval could be why they lash out. Ignoring them may affect. Sorry to hear, gatherings should only expand love not bring negativity. Ignoring when they act out not ignore as a person like they not exist.

Reactions: 3
Oh ok. Because if your looking for approval could be why they lash out. Ignoring them may affect. Sorry to hear, gatherings should only expand love not bring negativity. Ignoring when they act out not ignore as a person like they not exist.
It’s so much more than that.

She wore a white wedding dress to our wedding…demanded she be in the room when I gave birth to our son (I didn’t let her), she only shows up when it’s convenient for her or when she needs/wants something…that’s just the tip of the iceberg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
It’s so much more than that.

She wore a white wedding dress to our wedding…demanded she be in the room when I gave birth to our son (I didn’t let her), she only shows up when it’s convenient for her or when she needs/wants something…that’s just the tip of the iceberg
Is your husband an only child? This sounds like my mom's relationship with her MIL. My grandmother was often jealous of the relationship my parents had and in return my mom hated on my grandmother, to the point where she could see no good.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So, this event is only the 29th and 30th. If this was last night and tonight's event is from 5:30-9:00, I wonder if Jenn will put up this vlog in a timely manner to give anyone watching even a slight fighting chance of going there to pay $165+ pp? (ticket sales start onsite at 2pm)

View attachment 837868
I love how he's not hiding his lanyard 😂

Its all front and center

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love how he's not hiding his lanyard 😂

Its all front and center
IKR? Unlike last time. 🤣

I don't see a lanyard on Jenn so either she was a +1, if that exists for this event, OR they shelled out almost $200 for her.

So nice that they had another date night because Jenn is so overworked, she totally deserves it.
And why didn't she wear that dress to HS? At least that Shore dress is more youthful than that other thing she sported that night.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 837868
Now we need pics of other “hosted” vloggers to see if their badge has their channel name or just “Press”, I am betting this was a call up by TimSuperSpreader to attend and threw him a last minute badge. I remember when they used to say in their vids that something special was upcoming, and it was normally a hosted gig. Does anyone know if they have made these statements in recent vids before a hosted event??

On the topic of leftovers, try making Kentucky Hot Browns. It is a great turkey sandwich for leftovers. We make them all the time after Thanksgiving and the Christmas holiday season.

Reactions: 4
Is your husband an only child? This sounds like my mom's relationship with her MIL. My grandmother was often jealous of the relationship my parents had and in return my mom hated on my grandmother, to the point where she could see no good.
One of 4, he’s in the middle. Has an older brother about 13 months older than him that has always been the golden boy. And he has two younger sisters. His baby sister is 13 years younger and is babied like crazy. My husband has always been ignored (when I met him he was running away from home and HATED his parents), I tried to come in and repair the relationship but realized he was wise beyond his years as his mother especially is horrible. It’s ironic because she will talk about my husband like he’s the apple of her eye but she literally doesn’t give a tit about anyone except for herself. She’s Jenn just nearly 20 years older. I think it’s why I can see through so much of Jenn’s bullshit

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
IKR? Unlike last time. 🤣

I don't see a lanyard on Jenn so either she was a +1, if that exists for this event, OR they shelled out almost $200 for her.

So nice that they had another date night because Jenn is so overworked, she totally deserves it.
And why didn't she wear that dress to HS? At least that Shore dress is more youthful than that other thing she sported that night.
Can’t wait for the stans to celebrate the “Press” badge as being full media again, not realizing that Swan & Dolphin are completely unrelated to WDW 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
IKR? Unlike last time. 🤣

I'm not gonna lie, that dress looks good on her from this angle. I dig the style. And it looks like its her size. Glad she's taking our tips 😂

Reactions: 5
I'm not gonna lie, that dress looks good on her from this angle. I dig the style. And it looks like its her size. Glad she's taking our tips 😂
It's the angle. She's worn it before many times ($150+ dress), including once for like a 2-hour visit to MK in the spring.
It's from when she went on a Shore shopping spree, then she eventually moved up to Lilly Pulitzer.

It definitely a cute dress, IMHO, but it doesn't sit entirely well on her frame. Of course, if she actually stood up straight and stopped w/ the hunchback, she'd look even better in it.

One of 4, he’s in the middle. Has an older brother about 13 months older than him that has always been the golden boy. And he has two younger sisters. His baby sister is 13 years younger and is babied like crazy. My husband has always been ignored (when I met him he was running away from home and HATED his parents), I tried to come in and repair the relationship but realized he was wise beyond his years as his mother especially is horrible. It’s ironic because she will talk about my husband like he’s the apple of her eye but she literally doesn’t give a tit about anyone except for herself. She’s Jenn just nearly 20 years older. I think it’s why I can see through so much of Jenn’s bullshit
Only so much you can do. My in laws are awful too. My MiIL excessively worries to the point where she has pushed all of her worry on my husband, so I constantly have to do damage control and remind him of real life. She got him all terrified about anesthesia and then when he actually had to go under and have surgery recently, instead of telling him he’d be fine, she manages to pull the worst horror Stories she could find out of her bag. And my FIL apparently knows more than god and there isn’t a single person who does anything the right way except him. 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
I'm glad she seems to be wearing the right size for once. Has she learned, or did she get lucky with this purchase? Time will tell.

It's the angle. She's worn it before many times ($150+ dress), including once for like a 2-hour visit to MK in the spring.
It's from when she went on a Shore shopping spree, then she eventually moved up to Lilly Pulitzer.

It definitely a cute dress, IMHO, but it doesn't sit entirely well on her frame. Of course, if she actually stood up straight and stopped w/ the hunchback, she'd look even better in it.
Okay, I didn't recognize it at all. She's been wearing such horrible patterns and tight clothes that anything that was decent was washed off the blackboard in my mind.

I'm impressed she seems to be wearing the right size for once. Has she learned, or did she get lucky with this purchase? Time will tell.

Okay, I didn't recognize it at all. She's been wearing such horrible things, anything that was decent was washed off the blackboard in my mind.
You saw the t and leggings at the recent hotel right? No lessons have been learned. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You saw the t and leggings at the recent hotel right? No lessons have been learned. 🤣
No, I scrubbed my way through that vlog and I'm thankful I missed that ;) That hope gets flushed down the crapper... as long as Tim isn't in there filming another food review.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm impressed she seems to be wearing the right size for once. Has she learned, or did she get lucky with this purchase? Time will tell.
She's had it since at least March.

1635617048907.png

Yeah. Those leggings.
She needed to wear a longer shirt or something covering her ass. I don't think the viewer needs to see where her cheeks meet her upper thighs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm glad she seems to be wearing the right size for once. Has she learned, or did she get lucky with this purchase? Time will tell.

Okay, I didn't recognize it at all. She's been wearing such horrible patterns and tight clothes that anything that was decent was washed off the blackboard in my mind.
Yeah, it was seared into my mind because it was such a flex

Like, oh yeah, I just throw on a casual $150+ dress to waltz around the MK for two hours. :rolleyes:

I think that's a different dress, neckline, pattern and arm lengths all seem to be different. Which means... she has TWO dresses that fit?!!!!???
It's the same dress. It's a video on TTT FB page. That was the best screenshot I could get w/ Jenn in it bc the person taking the video only puts her on camera for a millisecond.

Maybe you can see the slightly puffy sleeves in this screenshot better?

1635617362498.png

Reactions: 4
Ab c

View attachment 837868
Notice the wireless mics they are wearing. Were they being interviewed?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.