The Tim Tracker #44 Cluttered Rooms, Empty Heads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He attacks people because there's a long line at the front desk when he has a room lmao.

To go ask for a manager at guest services that he isn't bold to do and a coward.

Reactions: 2
You know what I find fascinating about all of this? That we can all basically agree that whilst Tim is a bit of a douche, he can revive that channel alone if he were to keep Jenn away from it. His videos are pretty terrible, but they are infinitely worse when she (plus her prop) insists on being there. The general consensus here is that Jenn is an absolute c*nt. And we are all logical people that have relied on several years of Twitter evidence to reach that conclusion. No one here is malicious, or hates them because we’re “jealous”. Jenn is just a bad person, a bad mom and Tim needs to, at the very least, take back control of his channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Seriously? Tim ate a churro dog on the floor of the bathroom? I’m sorry, but that’s disgusting and pretty stupid. Haven’t watched a video since Jax was born, what a mess they’ve become.

Reactions: 15
Perfect metaphor for the current state of their channel: Tim, alone and exhausted, eating a hot dog on a toilet.

Edit: TTT #45: Tim, alone and exhausted, hot dogging on a toilet

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think it was at their last beach outing when they pretended to participate in a beach clean up. They were posting in real-time on their Instagram and one of their super stans drove out with her grown son who had this weird bowl shaped hair cut. I’ll try to find this super stan’s instagram account and post a couple of pics. She made something for J$…can’t remember what it was, but she took a pic of just him and posted it on her instagram account.
Her name is Candace and she recently posted a pic on the stan group of her creepy son with Tim and Tim has an absolute panicked look on his face (beneath his mask, oh course! ) These are true stalkers, those they should actually be fearful of with their little prop.

I believe it was a needlepoint thing that Candace made for J$. She drove probably 3-3 1/2 hours to go to this beach clean up to meet the Trackholes (who didn't actually clean any part of the beach) Then she and creepy son crashed the property management's after party and proceeded to take photos of J$, post on the stan group and her insta. Creep af.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Ask yourself...

If you decided you wanted to sit on your bathroom floor to film yourself eating a dessert, where might you place the camera so that it was at eye level? :unsure: :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The thought of eating ANY food in a bathroom, no matter how clean it may appear, is disgusting!!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I think it was at their last beach outing when they pretended to participate in a beach clean up. They were posting in real-time on their Instagram and one of their super stans drove out with her grown son who had this weird bowl shaped hair cut. I’ll try to find this super stan’s instagram account and post a couple of pics. She made something for J$…can’t remember what it was, but she took a pic of just him and posted it on her instagram account.
NooOOo... dOn'T Ya KnoW, thAt's WHy ThEy DiDn'T TeLL uS ThEY wErE in CaLIforniA. It WaS fOR SaFEty ReASons. 🥴

But yeah, totally right. The stans seem to forget that these dumbfucks were on IG posting where they were on AMI.

She made J. some crossstich for his room. I found her post on IG.

1635600162308.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Knowing them, he was probably wanting to go outside the room and Jenn was like, "I'm EXHAUSTED watching J$ all day on this trip! Don't you dare leave this room."

While I do pity him, a lot of these behaviors are his own doing. He enabled her over the years to be what she is. They are two narcissists who continue to manipulate one another. The only person I REALLY feel bad for is J$. He didn't ask for this.
I agree he 100% has done this to himself. She is a nightmare and I have no doubt she holds JP over his head as a threat.

Reactions: 10
I just started watching the newest vlog. I'm 8 mins. in. Jenn ALWAYS has to interrupt Tim. ALWAYS. OMG.

I loved J.'s scream-y outburst @7:52. He made a bit of a screech of happiness.
Jenn goes - in her best nasally voice - "HE's SoOOOo wilDddddd."
Tim says "He's ridiculous right now."

Um no. He's just being a little boy. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I just started watching the newest vlog. I'm 8 mins. in. Jenn ALWAYS has to interrupt Tim. ALWAYS. OMG.

I loved J.'s scream-y outburst @7:52. He made a bit of a screech of happiness.
Jenn goes - in her best nasally voice - "HE's SoOOOo wilDddddd."
Tim says "He's ridiculous right now."

Um no. He's just being a little boy. :rolleyes:
These two are so about control that now he's getting to that age where everything is 'no', they aren't going to handle it well.
and we're already seeing that with the phone incident.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Perfect metaphor for the current state of their channel: Tim, alone and exhausted, eating a hot dog on a toilet.

Edit: TTT #45: Tim, alone and exhausted, hot dogging on a toilet
He said stress. Don't we ever hear him say that before.

Reactions: 4
These two are so about control that now he's getting to that age where everything is 'no', they aren't going to handle it well.
and we're already seeing that with the phone incident.
When I watched that, I didn't get why she looked mortified and was like "NOOOOO!" when all he did was pick up the phone. You could clearly hear the dial tone. What's the most he could do? She was only a few feet away from him. He probably was just going to either put the receiver down in a second or two or just push some random buttons that probably wouldn't amount to anything. If something THAT innocuous sets her off, just wait until he gets bigger. I mean, her reaction was almost like he just set the room on fire or something. So much unnecessary drama.

• Haha
He's so obsessed with food his snacks that it's too much to just have a picture of it and just not film and reviewing it the next day. You do not eat 4 sweets before bed your wild and ridiculous to have a sugar rush this late imagine how much fart goes in the dark to wake Jack.

Reactions: 5
Meanwhile I have spent my morning watching Craig review Polite Pig & WDWNT use the free Genie at 3 parks. All very helpful & informational. What do Timmy & Jennbo have to offer that’s helpful? Nada. Nothing. No one damn thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
just gonna say....RIVETING CONTENT!!
TIMBO SMALL.gif

Actually, PMSL at this.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Tim, you have to stop and take a look at your behaviors and realize you have an eating disorder. You're stress eating or emotional eating to cope with your life. Its not all that different than a drug addiction or an alcoholic.

Siitng on a hotel bathroom floor eating a churro dog, last home vlog after dinner saying he wishes he could eat nothing but chocolate and had to search the house for some ( surprised this wasnt really discussed here), always running out at night trying to find a dessert i.e. new Smyrna going to CVS 2 minutes before they closed for a peanut butter cup etc.

Take a look at your life and figure out what it is your using sweets to help cope with.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.