The Tim Tracker #44 Cluttered Rooms, Empty Heads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, it was seared into my mind because it was such a flex

Like, oh yeah, I just throw on a casual $150+ dress to waltz around the MK for two hours. :rolleyes:

It's the same dress. It's a video on TTT FB page. That was the best screenshot I could get w/ Jenn in it bc the person taking the video only puts her on camera for a millisecond.

Maybe you can see the slightly puffy sleeves in this screenshot better?

View attachment 838010
Okay. Thanks!
One dress that fits.

Jenn: Dump your entire wardrobe except for this dress and build off of it.
Anything stretchy that isn't pajamas: trash or burn.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Only so much you can do. My in laws are awful too. My MiIL excessively worries to the point where she has pushed all of her worry on my husband, so I constantly have to do damage control and remind him of real life. She got him all terrified about anesthesia and then when he actually had to go under and have surgery recently, instead of telling him he’d be fine, she manages to pull the worst horror Stories she could find out of her bag. And my FIL apparently knows more than god and there isn’t a single person who does anything the right way except him. 🙄
Oh man that’s a relationship from hell then!! Stay far away from that mess!

I used to really like my father in law but quickly realized he’s a prolific martyr and a hypochondriac. It’s a bad combo that’s for sure

Reactions: 4
Can’t wait for the stans to celebrate the “Press” badge as being full media again, not realizing that Swan & Dolphin are completely unrelated to WDW 😂
They'll think because it's on Disney property that Disney had some sort of pull and all their messages and whatnot have had some sort of 'positive' effect.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
They'll think because it's on Disney property that Disney had some sort of pull and all their messages and whatnot have had some sort of 'positive' effect.
Of course they will but do we care what the stans think? Not really. They're delusional cult members and looking at the comments, they're a very small percentage of the overall viewers.

Betting the person who was in charge at the Swan/Dolphin simply looked at their last list from 2019 and used that. Everyone seems to be overworked and looking for shortcuts.

Neither Universal nor Disney marketing will change their plans according to who one hotel chain decided to invite.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh man that’s a relationship from hell then!! Stay far away from that mess!

I used to really like my father in law but quickly realized he’s a prolific martyr and a hypochondriac. It’s a bad combo that’s for sure
I almost have. I didn’t realize how bad they were until after we got married. Then it got especially terrible after we bought our house. I love my husband, but they’ve been so intrusive that I’ve almost left a couple times 100% because of them. Now I just avoid talking to them when I can. And my husband had to give FIL boundaries because he just kept showing up and doing stuff to OUR house. That we didn’t want or ask for.

• Heart
Where the duck was Jen during Tim’s depression dessert review - if she wasn’t editing?! 🤔 I’m honestly shocked she wasn’t eating and we know if Tim is still awake, Jen has HOURS left til she finally goes to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where the duck was Jen during Tim’s depression dessert review - if she wasn’t editing?! 🤔 I’m honestly shocked she wasn’t eating and we know if Tim is still awake, Jen has HOURS left til she finally goes to bed.
My guess... he was supposed to come back and eat with Jenn, but he got back and she was already snoozing away so he went into the bathroom. It is so stupid he didn't just eat in some area at the hotel. I am surprised the stans didn't even comment about how weird that was.

Reactions: 13
My guess... he was supposed to come back and eat with Jenn, but he got back and she was already snoozing away so he went into the bathroom. It is so stupid he didn't just eat in some area at the hotel. I am surprised the stans didn't even comment about how weird that was.
OPTICS!

This is Timbo’s way of telling everyone HIS channel has gone down the toilet!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's the angle. She's worn it before many times ($150+ dress), including once for like a 2-hour visit to MK in the spring.
It's from when she went on a Shore shopping spree, then she eventually moved up to Lilly Pulitzer.

It definitely a cute dress, IMHO, but it doesn't sit entirely well on her frame. Of course, if she actually stood up straight and stopped w/ the hunchback, she'd look even better in it.
I stopped watching during that time 😂
What happened the 300 or 500K dollar dress she bought for aulani? 😂 one and done

I'll commend her... more times than dim and his Gucci sweater

Oh goodness. Totally agree. She needs to ditch those leggings.

They wear those a lot. They're so official, don'tcha know? 🤣
Leggings are so 2010s... lets keep it moving girl. Here and now. 😂

Trader Sam's 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I almost have. I didn’t realize how bad they were until after we got married. Then it got especially terrible after we bought our house. I love my husband, but they’ve been so intrusive that I’ve almost left a couple times 100% because of them. Now I just avoid talking to them when I can. And my husband had to give FIL boundaries because he just kept showing up and doing stuff to OUR house. That we didn’t want or ask for.
I should have clarified…🤣🤣🤣

I’m not suggesting you leave your poor hubby!! Especially if he recognizes that his parents are crazy🤣🤣

But I totally get it, at some points my in laws have made valiant efforts to come in between my relationship with my husband

I decided to watch the video as I'm staying at the Grand Californian for a couple of days in December.

Enjoyed it for the most part but found it hilarious that Jenn has started to copy Ordinary Adventures style of editing during food reviews.

A technique they use so wonderfully where they overlay some of their food review audio over one of them eating (and not speaking) before resuming the on camera review?

I've never seen Jenn do this before. I think she must be trying to copy Ordinary Adventures well produced videos but failing miserably because the editing/filming skill isn't there. Bit sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In His room at home J$ Sleeps with the aircon, a fan, a noise machine. It must be like sleeping in an Aircrafl luggage hold, don't tell me he'll wake up if you start eating a cup cake. :p

Eating off the toilet floor in a hotel room OMG
He's afraid if he does wake up then he will have to share it with him. And you know he can't share anything with J$

Honestly I can’t blame them for that I don’t like Thanksgiving and I despise family obligations during Thanksgiving… Christmas is fine but not Thanksgiving and I would do anything for an excuse to not be here😂
That's one of the reasons I'm glad my family is so spread out. I don't have to do a traditional Thanksgiving dinner. I have sisters in FL, NJ and TX. My brother is in South Korea. So it;s just me and my son. LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
I decided to watch the video as I'm staying at the Grand Californian for a couple of days in December.

Enjoyed it for the most part but found it hilarious that Jenn has started to copy Ordinary Adventures style of editing during food reviews.

A technique they use so wonderfully where they overlay some of their food review audio over one of them eating (and not speaking) before resuming the on camera review?

I've never seen Jenn do this before. I think she must be trying to copy Ordinary Adventures well produced videos but failing miserably because the editing/filming skill isn't there. Bit sad.
Totally noticed that, thought it was just another one of her editing screw ups, except she'd have had to intentionally cut the audio and not the video.
Came across to the viewer as "What's wrong with the audio here? Ohhh that was stupid."

• Haha
So, this event is only the 29th and 30th. If this was last night and tonight's event is from 5:30-9:00, I wonder if Jenn will put up this vlog in a timely manner to give anyone watching even a slight fighting chance of going there to pay $165+ pp? (ticket sales start onsite at 2pm)

ETA: and yep, the lanyard says PRESS

View attachment 837868
Oh look - THERE are Tim’s balls!

• Haha
I bet they put the Lav Mics on because if you remember last time they were moaning about how the DJ was ruining their video because he was too load over their 'reviews'

Reactions: 2
We're approaching the 5:30 start time for the last day of the Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic (per being spotted there yesterday).

Guess the stans will just have to plan for next year.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
We're approaching the 5:30 start time for the last day of the Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic (per being spotted there yesterday).

Guess the stans will just have to plan for next year.
Thats why Pepper Pig World invited them out a year before opening to ensure the video went up before opening day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I mean I know why Tim likes Penis Peppa Pig…but does J$ really care about that limp pink cartoon dick and balls??

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Cory Meets World uses the same technique during their food review videos too. So Jenn is just copying many people out there and showing no signs of originality as usual.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.