The Tim Tracker #44 Cluttered Rooms, Empty Heads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim, you have to stop and take a look at your behaviors and realize you have an eating disorder. You're stress eating or emotional eating to cope with your life. Its not all that different than a drug addiction or an alcoholic.

Siitng on a hotel bathroom floor eating a churro dog, last home vlog after dinner saying he wishes he could eat nothing but chocolate and had to search the house for some ( surprised this wasnt really discussed here), always running out at night trying to find a dessert i.e. new Smyrna going to CVS 2 minutes before they closed for a peanut butter cup etc.

Take a look at your life and figure out what it is your using sweets to help cope with.
Wow. 😲 That's really perceptive of you. I actually hadn't thought of that. I think you're 100% on to something!
He's eating his anxiety, nervousness, stress, etc. in sweets.

Did he really do this before J. was born? I don't seem to remember it to this extent (i.e. seeking out treats at night, eating on the floor of the kitchen in the dark, in a bathroom, etc.).

Reactions: 17
At least when David Hasselhoff was filmed eating a cheeseburger off of the bathroom floor, he had the excuse of being drunk.

Tim doesn't have that excuse as a teetotaler; he just eats to eat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On the topic of guessing when the Hawaii trip will be, isn't Jens birthday in November? Maybe I'm wrong but I seem to remember it being shortly before Js. If it is, my bet would be the Hawaii trip is a birthday trip for her and it would just so happen get them there and back before Jackson turns 2 and complicates it for them.

So mid to late November Is my guess.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Yep. He looks exhausted and ready to have a nervous breakdown. 😬
I know that he’s brought a lot of this on himself especially by enabling the monster but I do feel for him and yeah I think he’s just going down a bad road he needs a break from her he needs his own bleeping vacation. He needs to get away from her and not vlog wherever he is and just take a break for his mental health honestly

Reactions: 15
On the topic of guessing when the Hawaii trip will be, isn't Jens birthday in November? Maybe I'm wrong but I seem to remember it being shortly before Js. If it is, my bet would be the Hawaii trip is a birthday trip for her and it would just so happen get them there and back before Jackson turns 2 and complicates it for them.

So mid to late November Is my guess.
This timeline also would make them away for Thanksgiving so they can avoid getting together with family and non-existent friends.

Reactions: 12
This timeline also would make them away for Thanksgiving so they can avoid getting together with family and non-existent friends.
Honestly I can’t blame them for that I don’t like Thanksgiving and I despise family obligations during Thanksgiving… Christmas is fine but not Thanksgiving and I would do anything for an excuse to not be here😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow. 😲 That's really perceptive of you. I actually hadn't thought of that. I think you're 100% on to something!
He's eating his anxiety, nervousness, stress, etc. in sweets.

Did he really do this before J. was born? I don't seem to remember it to this extent (i.e. seeking out treats at night, eating on the floor of the kitchen in the dark, in a bathroom, etc.).
Yes, he did. Actually back when they tried to eat healthier and workout - and he was quite thin - he would have cheat days. Which were off the rails! He would consume a massive amount of sugar in one day. And once they had friends staying with them from Great Britain - he said he gained 12 pounds in ONE WEEK!! On a 3 1/2 day Disney cruise - where he complained the food was not good - he said he gain 9 pounds ... in 3 1/2 freaking days!!!

• Wow
Dim complaining their room isn't ready even though it's before 3pm.

J$ let's out a huge whine when they are sitting down at Craftsman.

Jenn got salmon because she never gets to have seafood. She also has a glass of wine, but she never drinks.

Dim upset they are sold out of the hot dog of the month.

Also Dim said he had a few bites of J$s pizza but he ate two while slices.

They can't get into their room which leads to bickering between Dim and Ginn are we at the right room?

Dim wearing his Uniqlo Florida shirt to show he's a real tourist.

They complain.about the line at the lobby.

J$ picked up the phone to which Jen screams NO and runs off screen.

Now we get the standard Dim room tour.

They booked a regular hotel room holy tit how will they survive in only 400sq feet.

Dim complains about the "chunky" outlets and light switches.

Dim complains more about them getting a walk in shower because it's harder to bathe J$ in one.

Dim is fully erect talking about all the USB outlets.

Jenn complains about their check in process. She said it wasn't very Disney like.

Jenn thought they booked a king room, but they got a standard room instead to which leads to more complaining.

Jenn just barks orders at J$ instead of actively showing him something.

They are putting J$ to sleep at 6pm.

Dim is taking us down to the lobby to buy a sweater, and then he tells us he has a sweater problem, yet we've seen him wear one like twice.

Dim is pounding back a shot of chocolate milk out of his cookie shot glass.

Dim wants to e as t at Storyteller's Cafe, but they aren't doing indoor dining guys LLLLLLLlllll these lies are so hard to keep track of.

Jesus now he is buying a hot dog after buying sugary treats. Oh wait there isn't a hot dog in it, it's a churro wrapped in pastry. Dim is eating this in the bathroom because J$ is sleeping in the regular room.

Dim is super happy the spa is open.

In true TimSlacker fashion Tim tells us to try a treat that by the time this vlog went up might be sold for a few more days.
Thanks for the recap @peteykirch. If some can screen shot the seats from the plane, we can determine if they were first class or not. Of course who are we kidding, the would never slum it in Comfort Plus or coach/economy. I fly Delta all the time, mostly in Comfort Plus, occasionally in coach. If the did fly first class, you can tell it‘s not familiar to them because the bulkhead seat have the fold away monitors for the onboard entertainment system and not in the seat back in front of you. I still think Jackprop was a handful for them and JenFatLines was having a meltdown.

In reference to the pacifier, it’s the same as the iPad at meal times, only to keep Jackprop quiet. They always flex on how tall he is for rides and such, but when it comes to buying him a seat in first class they flake out and rationalize that “he is under 2” and can sit on our laps.

TimSuperSpreader definitely has an issue if he has to eat his sweets in the bathroom for fear of waking up Jackprop and the beast. Such a sad life.

Reactions: 16
Honestly I can’t blame them for that I don’t like Thanksgiving and I despise family obligations during Thanksgiving… Christmas is fine but not Thanksgiving and I would do anything for an excuse to not be here😂
SAME

I like to cook enough for an army but hate hosting people. I just want all the leftovers to eat Turkey/stuffing SEHMWECHES for a week

I have this aching pit in my stomach that my mother in law is going to try to show up unannounced and expect to stay at our house.

Ugh

Last edited:
  • Haha
SAME

I like to cook enough for an army but hate hosting people. I just want all the leftovers to eat Turkey/stuffing SEHMWECHES for a week

I have this aching pit in my stomach that my mother in law is going to try to show up unannounced and expect to stay at our house.

Ugh
I hear you on the thanksgiving leftovers! Stuffing, cranberry sauce and turkey sandwiches! 🦃 (y)

Coming from a family where we never go to visit each other out of fear of this reaction, I would just roll with it and be thankful everyone is healthy. Things can and will get worse health-wise as our parents age. I often wished I had stayed in touch with my ex's mom, she was judgemental, but in a christian way IYKWIM and had a great heart. The kids loved her.

This Thanksgiving we'll be missing too many.

Reactions: 5
If he's fed up he should breathe through his nose rather than hash on at his son. His mother is no better just like calling him stinky butt and now telling him to shoosh all because he's happy. They both talk too much crap and they need a shoosh.

Reactions: 3
I hear you on the thanksgiving leftovers! Stuffing, cranberry sauce and turkey sandwiches! 🦃 (y)

Coming from a family where we never go to visit each other out of fear of this reaction, I would just roll with it and be thankful everyone is healthy. Things can and will get worse health-wise as our parents age. I often wished I had stayed in touch with my ex's mom, she was judgemental, but in a christian way IYKWIM and had a great heart. The kids loved her.

This Thanksgiving we'll be missing too many.
It’s a little different because my MIL is a rude/psychotic nightmare. I’m totally open to family visiting and I’ll host when need be (though I prefer not to) but my MIL is the worst.

I wish that I had a MIL that I could stomach, hell even my husband has written her off for the most part. We exchange pleasantries when need be but try to keep her farrrrr away

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s a little different because my MIL is a rude/psychotic nightmare. I’m totally open to family visiting and I’ll host when need be (though I prefer not to) but my MIL is the worst.

I wish that I had a MIL that I could stomach, hell even my husband has written her off for the most part. We exchange pleasantries when need be but try to keep her farrrrr away
I am so sorry. Toxic people need to be kept away, I agree.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.