The Tim Tracker #44 Cluttered Rooms, Empty Heads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Tim Tracker #45 Watch us fly all the way to Disneyland to eat a hot dog on the toilet!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No new vlog today. Must be making J$ costume. These two are not crafty- just buy him a costume.

Reactions: 3
OK.

Back to the Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic they went to last night (and just ended it's two-day run this evening), if they don't put that up tonight (at the very least at this point), why the duck should these places continue to host these two and provide them with press passes if they don't put things up in somewhat of a timely manner?

Barring illness or a catastrophic situation, couldn't Jenn have awakened early this morning, edited the vlog, and at least got it up by early afternoon before the event's last night's start time at 5:30?

I looked at 2019's F&W Classic's dates and it was Nov 8 and 9th. The Trackers posted their media event vlog for that year on Nov 13th. So WTF is the purpose in hosting them then?

All they're getting out of these is free bleeping food. And these places are getting totally played.

Given the demographic of who is the bulk of their audience these days, I would wager likely a bleeping handful or less of people have actually REMEMBERED to make plans to go the NEXT YEAR to this event after seeing the Trackfucks' late posting(s) describing it.

So what good is that? Where's the major ROI to continue hosting these idiots?

I simply don't get it. :rolleyes:

--end rant--

• Heart
Reactions: 25
OK.

Back to the Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic they went to last night (and just ended it's two-day run this evening), if they don't put that up tonight (at the very least at this point), why the duck should these places continue to host these two and provide them with press passes if they don't put things up in somewhat of a timely manner?

Barring illness or a catastrophic situation, couldn't Jenn have awakened early this morning, edited the vlog, and at least got it up by early afternoon before the event's last night's start time at 5:30?

I looked at 2019's F&W Classic's dates and it was Nov 8 and 9th. The Trackers posted their media event vlog for that year on Nov 13th. So WTF is the purpose in hosting them then?

All they're getting out of these is free bleeping food. And these places are getting totally played.

Given the demographic of who is the bulk of their audience these days, I would wager likely a bleeping handful or less of people have actually REMEMBERED to make plans to go the NEXT YEAR to this event after seeing the Trackfucks' late posting(s) describing it.

--end rant--
There is literally no reason to have them out. Even if they somehow turned around and got a video out the next day, who is going to be able to attend? Maybe they bring in a handful of people, if it isn't already sold out? It legitimately makes no sense unless they are really trying to get people to come out next year, but that seems like a hopeful idea.

But these two will use any bit of free stuff to their advantage and continue to take advantage of events like this until they are told they can come but will have to pay for their own food/drink.

Reactions: 18
OK.

--end rant--

I am with you, I don’t get why they get hosted when they wait so long to post anything.

I saw on Instagram and Twitter so many vloggers were there tonight and posting about it in real time, Lou Mongello, AllEars, Attractions Magazine to name a few. I am sure those sites will have vlogs up tomorrow too. The Trackholes couldn’t even be bothered to do that last night, they were spotted on someone else’s post.

Reactions: 11
That thing looks bleeping disgusting. View attachment 838727
If I were Disney I'd specifically request that Tim NOT do any food reviews. He always manages to show them at their worst.
I didn't think his food reviews could get worse than they were, but this was the grossest yet.

Looking disgusting, described as hard, chewy, too sweet... and to top it off... from a bathroom floor

Reactions: 12
Wow. No footage of Disneyland done up for Fall. No Oogie Boogie Bash. No Universal footage.

Jenn really is going to take a month to upload their CA trip. I wonder if she’ll upload the Swan and Dolphin video before anymore DisneyLand footage.

What a waste.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
New video up today 2 am Orlando time!!. 30 seconds in and we get to see their child sleeping! That poor boy can’t even sleep without a camera in his face. This is so wrong. Every moment of his life is publicised, but my goodness, let him sleep in private. He really is their human prop😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
They put that poor kid on a rollercoaster and he clearly did not enjoy it, at the end he was trying hard to get out. Then they goad him into saying he liked it. Poor baby :( he is so trained it’s sad

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
They are constantly having to push the hair away from Jackson’s eyes - GIVE HIM A TRIM.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
New video up today 2 am Orlando time!!. 30 seconds in and we get to see their child sleeping! That poor boy can’t even sleep without a camera in his face. This is so wrong. Every moment of his life is publicised, but my goodness, let him sleep in private. He really is their human prop😡
Yes! 2 am EST posting. Unbelievable!
They put him to bed at 6:30 pm PST (9:30 EST)
Then complain that he woke up at 4:30 am PST. (7:30 EST)!

They put that poor kid on a rollercoaster and he clearly did not enjoy it, at the end he was trying hard to get out. Then they goad him into saying he liked it. Poor baby :( he is so trained it’s sad
J$ was terrified on the rollercoaster! He looked like he was going to cry immediately after the first drop with his big eyes and pouty mouth. He could not get out of the vehicle fast enough

I can’t believe that they traveled cross country to go into DL, ride Alice and the coaster, see a parade, meet a few characters and then leave so J$ can take his nap!

And they got two tickets to Oggie Boogie Bash. Thought someone said that only Tim went. If so, wonder what happened with JIDFL?
CE8BEDE5-5FB3-4EBB-A50D-F3254CE1ADB4.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Ok have seen others do this... here is my summary of the latest vlog...

J$ woke up at 430 (of course, he has no clue about time changes)
He goes back to sleep but interestingly he's in the bed and not the pack and play
Jenn wearing her Harry Styles shirt to Disney
They tell J$ to blow a kiss and wave bye, but the poor kid has no clue what's happening
3:30 into the vid and we're already eating food
Dim incorrectly identifies Cantaloupe as "melon" because how the hell would he know as he never eats fruit
J$ proceeds to eat without any utensils - guess he only uses them when a Nanny is around?
Characters come so many times, how long did they sit there? Can see different people at tables around them
J4D then complains that the breakfast was "same as last time" they were there - didn't have cereal milk... but had a great server that gave them tips
J4D "had a call" so her food got cold, and server got her hot food (guess she couldn't have done that herself)
J4D is not good at filming - imagine that, Dim having to care for J$
Dim tries to flex by showing off camera skills by focusing on a sign in foreground (halloween time) and then far entrance (disneyland)
We get J$ "blowing a kiss" to Alice aka, he smacks his face hard with his hand
14 min in, they've taught J$ to say "baby" when referring to the "baby castle" at DL
14:57 - Dim has a near orgasm as the monorail is coming by
Gotta ride Alice since it's the first ride Dim and J4D went on when they first went to Disneyland. "Gotta bring J$ into the fold"
17:18 - J$ is like "WTF is this?" is Alice really the best ride for him?
If I were a kid watching the ride as Dim films it, I'd be terrified
Almost threw up over the dizziness caused by Dim's horrible filming
18:30 - J$ is like WTF just happened
20.00 - Ride stops and gets evacuated - J4D totally confused as to how guests evacuate rides "where do they walk?"
They realized their stroller was moved to make for a parade (where did they park it?), shot of J4D forcing J$ to clap
21:37 - realizing that Dim is SUPER zoomed in on everything
22:50 - Gadget's Go Coaster - Dim is focused on the fence so you see the ride going by blurred in the background
Dim is fine, but thinks J4D is concerned with how J$ will be on ride
Dim rides with J$... he looks totally shocked/freaked out
25:00 we get a weird cut where J$ is going to ride the car around Mickey's house with J4D but Dim goes to a popcorn box
lunch time and "J$ needs a nap"
J4D then complains that food lines were too long to wait because of J$
They couldn't find food at Downtown Disney, so they go back at hotel to eat leftover pizza
J4D then complains that they didn't get as much done as she wanted
Dim then flexes that he got Ooogie Boogie tix, J4D then says if you stay on property you might be able to get tix... but it's 10/31 lol.. would have been good to know 2 weeks ago.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Do we know they didn't take the nanny? I guess they prob booked everything before they caved and got one.

Reactions: 2
Dim incorrectly identifies Cantaloupe as "melon"

Ummmm I think that's really nit picking! I'd call it melon too!
Screenshot_20211031_090909.jpg

Reactions: 8
Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should!

Dumb dad is saying “wwhheeeee” while J$ is scared out of his whits! 😡

See the joy in J$’s face.
The pure terror of the drop.
And then the processing of the scariest thing you have ever experienced in your 23 months of life.

#scarredforlife
#bestparenting 🤢🤮🤬

Jackson wouldn't need to pay as under 3
I was referring to someone saying Tim went solo to Oggie Boggle Bash. And then they questioned why J$ wasn’t allowed to go.
Note: JIDFL is easier to write than Jenn♾️DinnerFaintLine in the original post.
J$ = Jack$on

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Why does J4D walk like she has Dims Cock and Balls in her briefs?

"I'm used to eating cold food with Jack$on"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.