The Tim Tracker #44 Cluttered Rooms, Empty Heads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's afraid if he does wake up then he will have to share it with him. And you know he can't share anything with J$
Speaking of sharing and not sharing, do not tell me that pizza for his son was a kids meal. He doesn't want to share but he'll bite in Jenn's cupcake.

Reactions: 5
The Tim Tracker #45. TTT Views Are In The Toilet. And So Are Tim’s Food Reviews!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
You guuuuuyz!! I’ve been up to no good again 😂 but I’m truly glad to see some of the comments where people aren’t drinking the kool-aid anymore. I’m the comment that started the tit storm.
I see me 👀 😂 in your comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I thought this was their full time job 🤭

Reactions: 3
Why would you admit to it and film yourself sitting on a toilet eating dessert? Isn't the hotel lobby full of couches, benches,chairs, tables? Isn't downtown Disney just steps away with plenty of seating? They always do the dumbest little things
I think his plan was to vlog him and Ginn eating the dessert but when he got back to the room she was pissed...off and pissed drunk 🤣 so he had to sit on the toilet and review 🤭

Reactions: 4
Cory Meets World uses the same technique during their food review videos too. So Jenn is just copying many people out there and showing no signs of originality as usual.
Yet she was the one kicking off on Twitter about Theme Park Brews copying them. What a short memory you've got Jenn, ya 2 faced cow.

Reactions: 10
Thetimtracker #45:Carry On in the Crapper

Maybe Tim's just accepted the inevitable, he'll need to use the commode in a hurry once he's polished off all that food so he may as well be ready. Here's a wee tip for you Tim, just flush all the crap food you buy straight down the loo and cut out the middle man. You'll feel much better for it!

Reactions: 10
The Tim Tracker #45: It's So Small and We Don't Mean the Disneyland Castle

The Tim Tracker #45: JT phone NOOOOOOOOO!!!

I’ll stop now and let others post. But I could do this all night.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Tim Tracker #45 My Ode to the Commode with a Trick or Treat Dog

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.