The Tim Tracker #44 Cluttered Rooms, Empty Heads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a brand new TimTracker thread of idiocy and punishment.

This thread title is courtesy of @scopeyscope

When will Jenn get around to uploading anything from their current DL trip? Is she behind because California is 3 hours behind Florida and she's still adjusting?

In the last thread there was a photo of a stan posing with the Slackers and J$ in the Baby Care Center....why would they agree to get their picture taken there? It's supposed to be a private, serene area, not a place for selfies. The Trackers can't even use commonsense and be like "Sure, let's take a picture, but we can do it outside" Poor J$ in that photo realizing he is nothing more than a prop and photo op for his parents I mean owners.

Have at it all.

Reactions: 21
Good gravy! the pic of them with the stan in the baby care room... WTH is J24D wearing?? She looks so completely dumpy. When I go on vacation (or...when I go in public in general) I put a little effort in. Before a vacation, I plan outfits, and maybe buy a few new pieces of clothing. She looks like she just rolled out of the dirty clothes basket.

So bizarre. I'm sure all the patrons at the Grand Californian are enjoying these 2 hillbillies!

Reactions: 17
More stans losing it. By their own admission (i.e. "withdrawal").

If the Trackers ever stopped making vlogs, we - on here - will move on just fine.

On the other hand, the stans will need therapy. For real. :rolleyes:

1634905519194.png

1634905549119.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Pics in the baby care center feels so weird. It’s like taking photos in the bathroom. It’s a private area. I don’t even like when Timbo does his tours of them when they’re empty. You never know if someone will need to come in and immediately use the facilities and the first thing they see is a guy with a giant camera talking to himself?

Wait 2 minutes and take a photo outside.

Reactions: 16
The previous thread proves that Jenn reads this thread and takes actions based on it (deleting videos) I hate to think we are actually helping them.

The previous thread proves that Jenn reads this thread and takes actions based on it (deleting videos) I hate to think we are actually helping them.

And yet she still refuses to get off her ass and clean her house, properly care for her child, or stop spending money on pointless 'vacations' and CRAP.

Hey Jenn! Make an effort with something....ANYTHING!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
And yet she still refuses to get off her ass and clean her house, properly care for her child, or stop spending money on pointless 'vacations' and CRAP.

Hey Jenn! Make an effort with something....ANYTHING!
Hey that (ugly) Harry Styles concert tee was IMPORTANT!

FaintLines has to flex on the LA peeps. Who cares if she’s almost 40? She’s gotta let them know she has cash to burn.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm disgusted by their past behavior, but as long as what they've posted is not harming children or the companies they attempt to represent (if you can call it that), then I'm fine with all that crap staying up there for everyone to explore and make up their own minds as to what TTT channel is.

To me, it's clear as day that they've always been reaching for anything that would give Tim the attention he craves.

I'm torn over whether all the drunk videos and rated R talk involving violence, drugs and sex should be removed, or just ignored.
While "Hot Chick does this or that" is not in good taste it is right at the core of who Tim is and perhaps it needs to stay, and just hope that parents are monitoring what their kids are watching (most parents don't).

It's amusing that their video quality has not improved in over 10 years. It's still jumpy, out of focus, no storyline aside from an intro and outro tacked on. You'd think as "professionals" they'd have this down to a pleasing format by now or at least something that makes sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I'm disgusted by their past behavior, but as long as what they've posted is not harming children or the companies they attempt to represent (if you can call it that), then I'm fine with all that crap staying up there for everyone to explore and make up their own minds as to what TTT channel is.

To me, it's clear as day that they've always been reaching for anything that would give Tim the attention he craves.

I'm torn over whether all the drunk videos and rated R talk involving violence, drugs and sex should be removed, or just ignored.
While "Hot Chick" does this or that is not in good taste it is right at the core of who Tim is... and perhaps it needs to stay, as unfriendly as it is to children, and just hope that parents are monitoring what their kids are watching (most parents don't).

It's amusing that their video quality has not improved in over 10 years. It's still jumpy, out of focus, no storyline aside from an intro and outro tacked on. You'd think as "professionals" they'd have this down to a pleasing format by now.
They should keep that stuff up and hopefully one day soon Karen Stans little princess will click on one, get a shock and Wine Mom Karen will be straight onto multiple managers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone asked the guy where J. was and he said he was "running all around; he was right out of frame."

So...no nanny?

1634914998253.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Someone asked the guy where J. was and he said he was "running all around; he was right out of frame."

So...no nanny?

View attachment 823252
The false sense of comfort and safety some parents have in the theme parks is wild to me.
I'm not saying kids need to be chained to your side, but the amount of times I've been walking down Main Street and some random toddler is just toddling along with the parents many feet ahead of them, not paying attention is more than I wish I've seen.
This all to say of course the Trackers would just let him run about. Maybe, just maybe, they need to learn how to start saying no and tend to their bleeping miracle Jackpot instead of posing in crappy thumbs up photos.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
The false sense of comfort and safety some parents have in the theme parks is wild to me.
I'm not saying kids need to be chained to your side, but the amount of times I've been walking down Main Street and some random toddler is just toddling along with the parents many feet ahead of them, not paying attention is more than I wish I've seen.
This all to say of course the Trackers would just let him run about. Maybe, just maybe, they need to learn how to start saying no and tend to their bleeping miracle Jackpot instead of posing in crappy thumbs up photos.
And why is Tim the only one wearing a mask? If Jenn doesn't wear one too, doesn't that defeat the purpose of any potential added "safety" that they're trying to accomplish (if for J.'s sake?), even after having received two doses of the vaccine *and* both having had COVID already - and J. already having been likely exposed umpteen times? Help me understand this.

Reactions: 28
It only let me do 4 gifs, because I tried to do cats at the end plus a waterslide gif. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
These stans are something else, training their kids to do J$ impressions. Get a life people!!!

1634917952821.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
And why is Tim the only one wearing a mask? If Jenn doesn't wear one too, doesn't that defeat the purpose of any potential added "safety" that they're trying to accomplish (if for J.'s sake?), even after having received two doses of the vaccine *and* both having had COVID already - and J. already having been likely exposed umpteen times? Help me understand this.
The optics of it look so stupid. I feel like it must be a huge argument between them because he is pretty much always wearing it and she's not.
There are many reasons to keep wearing a mask. Heck, with flu season coming up I think wearing a mask to a theme park isn't a bad idea, especially with a kid at home.

Reactions: 25
What the F? He must have read something about how people who had covid COULD carry the virus (not really a risk of getting people sick after 10 days) for 90 days or whatever and he thinks he has to be super careful. This whole thing is stupid. Jenn said she had a faint line. Something tells me she was maybe too scared to get the pcr.

Reactions: 8
What the F? He must have read something about how people who had covid COULD carry the virus (not really a risk of getting people sick after 10 days) for 90 days or whatever and he thinks he has to be super careful. This whole thing is stupid. Jenn said she had a faint line. Something tells me she was maybe too scared to get the pcr.
Because then she'd know, without a shadow of a doubt, she had it.
By not getting the PCR, she can both have 'plausible deniability' and, let's be honest, lord it over Tim.
'Well, YOU got it and I didn't. I guess MY immune system is better than yours is.'.
I believe her to be that petty tbh.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.