The Tim Tracker #44 Cluttered Rooms, Empty Heads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they really go back to the hotel at midday! What a waste of a day, if they had been letting jackson nap in the pushchair from being younger they wouldnt need to leave places so early all the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should!
This!!

I haven’t watched the 2am video, but this has been my problem all along whenever they’ve tried to measure J$ for rides. I get that they want him to be able to do more so they can do more (and film it), and for whatever reason always like to flex on his height like it’s an achievement, but that doesn’t mean he’s ready. He is probably closer in size to a child about to turn 3, not 2 and based off what we’ve seen so far, likely doesn’t understand what’s happening half the time. My son’s first kiddie coaster was at Santa’s Village (an adorable Christmas themed park). We were able to show it to him, ask questions and let him make the decision to ride. We did the same thing at Disney. We love rides so never wanted to push him to a point where he didn’t feel ready.

Reactions: 17
Cant really comment on the coaster stuff, my daugthers first one was on her first birthday. Even now she looks terrified on them but always wants to go on but shes now old enough to know amd tell us what rides she wants to do.

Reactions: 6
Hell has officially frozen over....Jennfaintlines was more concerned about JP than I think we have ever seen. They need to stop forcing him to love everything it is disturbing.

Reactions: 18
Did they really go back to the hotel at midday! What a waste of a day, if they had been letting jackson nap in the pushchair from being younger they wouldnt need to leave places so early all the time.
It's for them most likely. It's clear that Jenn (in particular) is frustrated with how touring theme parks with J$ is 'cramping her style' and so it's how she can continue to control him. "Fine, you ruin my day, I'll ruin yours."
It's a dark thought, but this is also Jenn who shows herself to be a deeply pathetic, resentful, petty person even to her own husband and son.

This!!

I haven’t watched the 2am video, but this has been my problem all along whenever they’ve tried to measure J$ for rides. I get that they want him to be able to do more so they can do more (and film it), and for whatever reason always like to flex on his height like it’s an achievement, but that doesn’t mean he’s ready. He is probably closer in size to a child about to turn 3, not 2 and based off what we’ve seen so far, likely doesn’t understand what’s happening half the time. My son’s first kiddie coaster was at Santa’s Village (an adorable Christmas themed park). We were able to show it to him, ask questions and let him make the decision to ride. We did the same thing at Disney. We love rides so never wanted to push him to a point where he didn’t feel ready.
They have SO many people in the comments acting like he's a baby genius (he's not and that's fine) that I think they are grasping for straws to prove he's 'advanced'. In this case, his height.
What's wild is they could have, once again, done a HOME VLOG where they showed him a video of the coaster/POV to give him an idea of what he would be in for. Instead, they are SO focused on skipping to when he's a kid/teen and have this idea that he's going to be their "theme park buddy". I guarantee these two idiots are going to try hard to be "his friend". 😑
Also, FWIW, forcing kids on rides, ESPECIALLY this young can cause issues in the future. They trust you implicitly. You then take them on a ride, focus on FILMING them (not making them feel safe), and they can feel betrayed if they are truly scared. Kids can't rationalize that early that it's safe. I will be shocked if J$ does Space Mountain with no issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
14 min in, they've taught J$ to say "baby" when referring to the "baby castle" at DL
Are you kidding that this happened?! 🙄😒

These two and their OBSESSION with that kid's nap. A trip to CA and first trip to DL and this child can't rest in a stroller? One of my kids was the WORST sleeper ever until about 2.5 -- but guess what? From infant to almost 3, he slept soundly at WDW in the blazing July heat with a single clip-on fan in his stroller. They have made J like the princess and the pea at this point.

Reactions: 14
J$ is so tired & jet lagged. And all they care about is making him perform. Gross. Tim gives No Fs that Jackson was terrified. He was not exhilarated you bleeping idiot! He was terrified! Dimbo was just saying it was all Jennbo & I get that she pushes her weird anxiety on J$, but tit- that kid was not happy you crappy father.
That poor child just wants to please his parents & he’s already learned how to say yes when they ask him 8 million asinine questions no 2 yr old can developmentally process.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Did I hear correctly that they only have two days in the Disneyland parks? Surely they’re going back later that day?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
For you Country Bears fans The Tim Tracker #45: Tears will be the chaser for your commode churro

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New thread time;

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.