Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Push presents and gender reveal parties can both die a fiery death as far as I'm concerned. I blame it on pinterest and instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

2020planner

VIP Member
I seriously can’t with these people…. “They work hard so they deserve to play hard”. “They deserve a vacation like no one else”. Yes, because vlogging and editing is such a taxing “job”, these two, who are continuously on vacation, deserve a vacation. Ughhh
Seriously. Fuck these stans. A brain surgeon works hard. A coal miner works hard. A single mom or dad who works 2 jobs just to keep a roof over her or his kids' heads works hard.

These fuckfaces DO. 👏 NOT. 👏 WORK. 👏 HARD.👏

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Caligirl123

I seriously can’t with these people…. “They work hard so they deserve to play hard”. “They deserve a vacation like no one else”. Yes, because vlogging and editing is such a taxing “job”, these two, who are continuously on vacation, deserve a vacation. Ughhh
This is the shit pisses that me off so badly!!! I work in the death care industry and I haven’t been able to take a vacation in over 22 months!!!! Not a single 3 day weekend, not a single staycation, not my planned 2-week trip to WDW…NOTHING!

I’m not crying about it because it is what it is - and Covid presented career challenges that no one ever expected. These hard-working responsibilities simply come before fun.

These two dick farts wouldn’t know hard work if it bit them in their rotund asses.

To the rabid-stans who constantly defend them: You are delusional sheep who follow two fraudulent leaders. I feel sorry for you. It must suck to be so mind-numbingly clueless

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I’m legitimately SHOCKED they “slummed it” in a regular room
I imagine that because this was a reschedule trip, it was slim pickins at the Grand Californian.

I skipped through a lot but, they absolutely sicken me. Jenn had a death grip on that kid during the very little time we saw them in the plane. J$ is basically an emotional support pet for her.

Complaining about how wild he is and that he's chaos. What the actual fuck...this is their miracle child, why do they expect to drag him across the country and for him to be perfect? He didn't get a nap because you created an absolute nightmare of a sleeping situation for him. And so what--you have to entertain your miracle child for 4 hours on a flight?

Jenn is an absolute bitch ragging on the check in process or whatever. I guess she didn't pack her patience as Tim suggested? I think by know everyone knows, every place is short staffed, everyone is over worked. In situations where there is truly absolutely nothing you can do...bitching and moaning about the Disney service just shows want an entitled asshole she is. That kind of attitude won't get you to to the top of the media list.

Tim has hit an ultimate low though--and I will admit, my heart broke for him a bit. Videoing himself sitting on a hotel bathroom floor binging on sweets. More sweets than any normal person could possibly consume in an evening. That's bad, that's really, really bad. Poor guy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
RE: Flight to Cali "We didn't film that much because we kept a lot of videos and pics for private as it was a momentus occasion"

OK but you're happy to film him in the bath.

Also will his first Haircut be a momentous occasion??

Haha Dim and Gin spend ages telling people to watch the videos from the past couple of days.

$$$$$ Times are hard
aka "He was a terror on the plane because of our lack of planning/research into taking a little on a plane and so we want to pretend we're such perfect parents so we didn't film it and hope to GOD someone else on the plane didn't film it"

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Galorious

VIP Member
What kind of muppet justification is this?? You can buy nice shot glasses without them having a drink in them. But is this half wit seriously suggestingthe Trackholes buy packets of unused corks to put in their corksaver??!! Ffs how fucking stupid can you get?

Screenshot_20211026_214832.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Oh holy hell. At the end when they are begging people to watch the NASA and HS videos, she said she didn't "get to go" on the NASA video because she was...wait for it..."watching Jackson." You have to be kidding me. So, again, Jenn didn't get to go and also Jenn didn't go because she was "watching" her own child. This is just as annoying as when husbands say they were "babysitting" their own kid. No, Jenn, you weren't watching J, you were being a parent.

This kid is used as an excuse for everything.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Lol Ginn "I just want to get like, a t-shirt"....3 seconds later "Here's our merch! $380 worth!" 🤑🤑🤑
Tim, proud of his penny pinching ways, saying saving $10 on parking was a smart move

1635392407397.png

He and Jenn go on an impulse spending spree and throw away nearly $400 on cheap tees.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

peteykirch

VIP Member
These two are the laziest fucks around.

Wasn't Jenn's intention at all to not upload a vlog while on vacation.

It's so hard for two people who dictate when they work and what not to raise a one miracle prop.

Why are they sitting on the floor in their living room.

Jenn admits they learned a lot but made a ton of mistakes...I bet his sleep schedule was completely demolished.

Dim feels this experience will help other people with kids when they visit WDW.

Jenn explaining supply chain issues is the epitome of comedic gold.

This bitch was sitting on old vlogs to upload and couldn't get the job done.... Jesus Christ she's one lazy cow.

Dim has to cut away at the cabinets for their new oven.

Jenn and Dim completely bitch about the installers....how about you do it yourself Dim Vila you handyman expert. Jen is already looking to get their installation refunded.

In true Slacker fashion Jenn joked about leaving the oven in the middle of their kitchen because they are lazy fucks.

Hearing Jenn complain about the house it wouldn't shock me if they sue to get money back. Dim lists a bunch of issues why was this not brought up at the home inspection? No one forced you to buy this house. Jenn says they'll be fixing things for awhile, she's making this Mc Mansion seem like a dump fixer upper.

Ginn just keeps making excuse after excuse for why she couldn't do it. It's all Jackpots fault.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

2020planner

VIP Member
The false sense of comfort and safety some parents have in the theme parks is wild to me.
I'm not saying kids need to be chained to your side, but the amount of times I've been walking down Main Street and some random toddler is just toddling along with the parents many feet ahead of them, not paying attention is more than I wish I've seen.
This all to say of course the Trackers would just let him run about. Maybe, just maybe, they need to learn how to start saying no and tend to their fucking miracle Jackpot instead of posing in shitty thumbs up photos.
And why is Tim the only one wearing a mask? If Jenn doesn't wear one too, doesn't that defeat the purpose of any potential added "safety" that they're trying to accomplish (if for J.'s sake?), even after having received two doses of the vaccine *and* both having had COVID already - and J. already having been likely exposed umpteen times? Help me understand this.

2020planner

VIP Member
Didn't even play the last two. They are pretty clueless. The Harry video is just a Jenn flex video and a Jenn is the "center of the universe" video, and it has almost no importance to subscribers except Jenn stans and teens. Legit subscribers want to see the Disneyland content before the home vlogs about their oven complaints, and Harry Styles merch-a-thon.
You wouldn't know it based off insane comments like this -

1635427393483.png

Though I loved this one -

1635427437239.png

Hey Michelle! You must lurk here too if you're reporting back that we lurk and post your FB shit over here. You must not having anything better to do either, right? To be keeping track? Oh, and they delete and ban anyone who doesn't kiss their asses so no, we don't "troll them" in the comments under the vlogs.

Maybe one day you'll wake up and stop drinking their fake kool-aid. Until then - 🖕

1635429231565.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

JssLG317

VIP Member
Everyone was posting their super cute pet pics! I haven’t had any pets since I was a kid…but this is my Halloween castle! Sorry for the off topic, but I finally had to time to decorate my house today. Also managed to do a deep clean in all rooms even with my 5 year old on my heels…no nanny here! 🤣

233E5DE6-EBFF-4231-886D-7C32F41EC265.jpeg

• Heart

quietcandy

VIP Member
Perfect metaphor for the current state of their channel: Tim, alone and exhausted, eating a hot dog on a toilet.

Edit: TTT #45: Tim, alone and exhausted, hot dogging on a toilet

• Haha
Reactions: 27