The Tim Tracker #43 It’s Jenn’s Show, Tim is just living in it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OT - anyone know charities that might accept donations of DVC points?

Just reached out to GKTW and my local Make-a-Wish

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My ex used to go out on Christmas eve and buy gifts for our kids, label them "From Dad". I felt so hurt because even though I had poured my heart into shopping smart and getting what the kids would like over the weeks prior, then wrapping and labeling each "Love M&D" he was always trying to take my knees out from under me and take all the accolades, which on its own is strange as it's Christmas, not a competition.

Mark my words, Jenn will do the same.

What she's up against though is a narcissist of a husband who also wants the attention. I can see each wanting to give their own sets of gifts and be thanked separately.

Oh Boy. Jackson is in for a hell of a ride with these two as that behavior carries throughout every day of his life.
I hope J$ likes opening sealed amazon boxes, because Ginn doesn't have time to actually wrap anything.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Halloween didn't sneak up on them. Tim announced on September 1 that Halloween was upon us.
Christmas starts tomorrow according to the Hallmark Channel. That should give Jenn plenty of warning.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Halloween didn't sneak up on them. Tim announced on September 1 that Halloween was upon us.
Christmas starts tomorrow according to the Hallmark Channel. That should give Jenn plenty of warning.
But she's still confused as to if Hurricane Season starts the same time each year despite being a born and bred Floridian who never lived outside of the state.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OT - anyone know charities that might accept donations of DVC points

So kind. 🏰 🎠 ❤

A trip to Disney for these families is more expensive than we realize. Offering up accommodations is so kind, but you were right to contact those two charities as they can help fill in all the extra expenses like food, passes, transportation... costs which families have a hard time coming up with on their own after paying all the medical expenses and copays.

I'd be interested in finding out how this goes, as an owner you will always retain control of the reservation. GKTW may not like that.

You might be best just to rent out your points then deciding what you'd like to do with the funds (pay dues, LOL).

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Tim Tracker #44 -- California Here We Come! (but nobody knows it since we haven't posted it)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That really grinds my gears when Hallmark takes away my favorite girls from late October until January every year 🤬
Screenshot_20210914-134137.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Jenn has no idea about anything happening in the world unless it’s happening on Bravo or E

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That really grinds my gears when Hallmark takes away my favorite girls from late October until January every year 🤬View attachment 821868
If you have a Hulu account, you can always watch it there.

You would think with the amount of times Tim has to announce that Christmas is starting now, they would always be aware of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I rely on tattle to fill me in because I don’t watch their crappy vlogs…but…I would love to be a fly on the wall in that airplane. That one I might watch. They probably bought 6 seats. J$ will be strapped in his car seat so he can be restrained for the trip. Tim in the middle and the nanny on the other side. Faintlines will take a seat across the aisle so her fat ass can spread out. The other two seats are probably reserved for the mattress and stroller and air conditioning unit. Flight from hell with those morons.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OT - anyone know charities that might accept donations of DVC points?

Not exactly charities but I'm sure the following will accept any and everything you or anyone else has to offer...
The Tim Tracker
Pc Dev
Adam the Woo
Paging Mr Morrow
Jojo's World
Kyle Pallo
Resort tv 1
Best Life and Beyond
Fresh Baked
EarsomEmporium
That Crazy Disney Lady
Spokesmayne
Michael Kay
David Kay
Basically anyone that walks around the park talking into a camera daily and spends almost as much time at the resort as Mickey Mouse does will gladly accept any and everything including giftcards, merchandise, resort stays, alcohol, dvc points, fuel rods, starbucks and of course cash donations. Bon Appetit 😀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hot Chick Eats Poop, the Slackers video that started the now-deleted firestorm in the facebook group yesterday, is now gone from the Slackers YT catalog (or at least not searchable as the same title). We know Jenn reads here, but I think Facebook Group Admin Becca does too. I bet Becca contacted Jenn yesterday to give her the heads up on what was going on, sinceI'm sure Jenn was still asleep at the time.

The Slackers should delete all of the Hot Chick video series, but next on the delete list should be:
Bowling With A Hot Chick Wearing No Pants
Hot Chick Kicks Guy In The Balls
Hot Chick Gets Owned By The Toilet
Hot Chick Throws Food At A Cop Car
Hot Chick Blows Boogers Everywhere
Hot Chick Shoots Guy In The Head With A Crossbow

Keeping it classy as always Slackers! You better delete them quick Jenn, I already sent the links to the Disney media relations team so the clock is ticking...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Jenn has no idea about anything happening in the world unless it’s happening on Bravo or E
She's literally the most clueless person around. In 99% of their videos all she does is ask Tim to repeat something he just said, or she reiterates what he's already said to sound smart, although she just ends up sounding like a pet parrot (nevermind, that's giving parrots a bad name)

@ndavy, I tried to respond to your last post but it's gone.

Anyways, I'm always torn on this type of thing (even though I know we all talk about it all the time) because I feel like it's us doing THEIR work for them in continually pointing out these types of old vlogs.

Then, rather than the rabid stans finding these eventually on their own as they trek through the Trackfuck's back catalog and twisting themselves into pretzels to defend them, Jenn's swift removal of them after we bring them up just makes it look like we're all nuts over here rambling on about vlogs that no one else (i.e. stans) ever saw or thinks ever existed.

Ugh. Double-edged sword, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
Edited to add: I found a Channel 6 clip of Meg Wittman (the organizer, company owner?) being interviewed. She called her company a "luxury lifestyle brand" that offers "white glove service." OMG. The Trackers are so "new money," it's hilarious. They got totally ripped off.
Hmm. "Luxury" must have a different meaning in Orlando. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@ndavy, I tried to respond to your last post but it's gone.

Anyways, I'm always torn on this type of thing (even though I know we all talk about it all the time) because I feel like it's us doing THEIR work for them in continually pointing out these types of old vlogs.

Then, rather than the rabid stans finding these eventually on their own as they trek through the Trackfuck's back catalog and twisting themselves into pretzels to defend them, Jenn's swift removal of them after we bring them up just makes it look like we're all nuts over here rambling on about vlogs that no one else (i.e. stans) ever saw or thinks ever existed.

Ugh. Double-edged sword, isn't it? :rolleyes:

I definitely did think about it, doing the work for them since they are clearly to lazy to do it themselves. But I also like the idea of interfering with their CA vacation, even if it's just briefly for Jenn to delete a couple videos. Let them feel the stress I say!!! And let them worry about what might be going on during their other upcoming trips where internet access might not be great and they can't check here daily to see what's going on. Imagine the tit we could stir up while they are on a 5 day cruise with no wifi access. And even if/when they do delete more of the Hot Chick videos, there are still plenty of other videos out there with negative content for them to be worried about. Don't worry, I'm not going to share all their negative videos right now, I want to keep some in my back pocket for future use...;)

Also curious to see how long it takes her to delete them, seeing as Disney might be looking into them now. The Slackers may have total control over their psycho stans, but we have some control here too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
You might be best just to rent out your points then deciding what you'd like to do with the funds (pay dues, LOL).
Thanks for the kind words @Love_the_kitz

I reached out to DVC Rental Store.
Nicole advised me to make a reservation and they would post it. If it didn’t rent in a timely fashion, then they would drop the price.
The down side is that if it doesn’t rent then I lose it all.

That got me thinking that I would rather donate it knowing it would go to good use rather than be wasted.

I used to take my grandson to WDW every year till he was in school. He was a very open child loving other kids despite their differences in color or ability. We were waiting for our plane home at MCO. There was a little girl in a wheelchair waiting too. I could tell that he was drawn to her, but he didn’t want to do anything for fear of hurting her. I spoke with her parents to see if it was okay for him to say hello. And what boundaries needed to be followed, so I could caution and advise him on his behavior. The kids hit it off, played and he made a new friend. He waved to her as the family passed us boarding the plane. Upon landing the stewardess came over the speaker asking everyone to please remain in their seats as they needed to get the little girl off the plane ASAP. (She had had a respiratory issue in flight) When my grandson saw her pass us cradled in her father’s arms his heart broke. As did mine.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know others here feel differently about their house, but every time I think back on it all I can see are shipping containers pushed together. That's the outside. On the inside it's pretty much just stuff tossed where ever with no thought to overall style or a plan.

Kind of like that pool they absolutely had to have. How many times did they clean and use it over the last year? No thought, just there. The pool however presents itself as a potential danger to their son, even with a gate all it takes is someone to go in there and leave it ajar. Either maintain it & use it or drain it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Thanks for the kind words @Love_the_kitz

I reached out to DVC Rental Store.
Nicole advised me to make a reservation and they would post it. If it didn’t rent in a timely fashion, then they would drop the price.
The down side is that if it doesn’t rent then I lose it all.

That got me thinking that I would rather donate it knowing it would go to good use rather than be wasted.

I used to take my grandson to WDW every year till he was in school. He was a very open child loving other kids despite their differences in color or ability. We were waiting for our plane home at MCO. There was a little girl in a wheelchair waiting too. I could tell that he was drawn to her, but he didn’t want to do anything for fear of hurting her. I spoke with her parents to see if it was okay for him to say hello. And what boundaries needed to be followed, so I could caution and advise him on his behavior. The kids hit it off, played and he made a new friend. He waved to her as the family passed us boarding the plane. Upon landing the stewardess came over the speaker asking everyone to please remain in their seats as they needed to get the little girl off the plane ASAP. (She had had a respiratory issue in flight) When my grandson saw her pass us cradled in her father’s arms his heart broke. As did mine.
How many points are you looking to rent out and when do they expire?

Reactions: 1
How many points are you looking to rent out and when do they expire?
Also @mgm9, have you checked out the Disboard's page for transfers and rentals?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.