The Tim Tracker #43 It’s Jenn’s Show, Tim is just living in it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m already dreading the Very Merry After Hours on the 8th. We’ll have to put up with all of these YouTube goobers…
Let us know the party is. We’re going a few weeks after you. Wasn’t on my to do- but our friend from the UK is coming & she wanted to go. Excited to see them.

Reactions: 2
Right!??! I vaguely recall her actually asking J. when he was a bit younger who he liked better - her or Tim. Do you remember that?
Have we seen a video where J. says either "mama" or "dada"? It's often a good natured joke and competition with couples, which one a baby will say first.

Reactions: 2
Was watching Cory livestream tonight from Disney's putt putt courses, was interesting as I've never been there. Toward the end of the stream he mentioned he's doing something special with Disney next Thursday so it sounds like the livestream is off, but he will post to instagram. Said he might not be able to film and would probably only be able to tell in words and maybe some pics what went on. (He's very excited. Sounds like his first invite?)

I'm thinking it's probably a media event previewing merchandise and/or food.

What are the chances the Slim Slacker has been invited?

Reactions: 6
...Cory...... (He's very excited. Sounds like his first invite?)

I'm thinking it's probably a media event previewing merchandise and/or food.

What are the chances the Slim Slacker has been invited?
Will Timbo be back in Orlando by then?
Haven’t know the timetable of DL trip and if they continued on to Aulani.

For all we know if Thursday comes and goes Timbo will allude to be invited (whether true or not) but claim he was traveling as an excuse to missing the event.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I see Brian Laundrie had been found dead. Quick, someone get PCdouche on the case!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Tim Tracker #44 California STEAMING (Drunk Jenn)

The Tim Tracker #44 Take out the papers and the Trash. Jenn wants to blow that YouTube cash

• Haha
Reactions: 7

New thread time.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.