The Tim Tracker #43 It’s Jenn’s Show, Tim is just living in it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many points are you looking to rent out and when do they expire?
I have 37 from year 2020 that I don’t know what to do with. They expire February 2022. And I will be banking all my 2021 points next week, unless something comes up where I can use a portion or all of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Hmm. "Luxury" must have a different meaning in Orlando. 🤔
No. It doesn't. There are plenty of multimillion-dollar neighborhoods, super-expensive cars, and large hoity-toity areas somewhat akin to out west. You just have to know where to be, where to look, etc. And plenty of celebs too but they just keep their status much more low-key than out west.

I think this organizing company just worked with what they were presented with, and knew they could take these two for a ride - getting a lot of $$$ for very little effort.

Reactions: 9
I have 37 from year 2020 that I don’t know what to do with. They expire February 2022. And I will be banking all my 2021 points next week, unless something comes up where I can use a portion or all of them.
Ooh there is Copper Creek availability in February for 34 points for 2 nights / 3 days

Reactions: 3
No. It doesn't. There are plenty of multimillion-dollar neighborhoods, super-expensive cars, and large hoity-toity areas somewhat akin to out west. You just have to know where to be, where to look, etc. And plenty of celebs too but they just keep their status much more low-key than out west.

I think this organizing company just worked with what they were presented with, and knew they could take these two for a ride - getting a lot of $$$ for very little effort.
Luxury and Trackers should never be in the same sentence. They are the EPITOME of “new money”. They are trash with no class and cash to burn. People who have money who have worked hard for it tend to behave very differently. That’s just my opinion of course.
And you are right, there are some very affluent and luxury areas here in Orlando and surrounding cities. Tim and Jenn just dont belong there

Reactions: 13
Are you eyeing it?
MJM if Petey doesn’t take your points I would love to know how much you were hoping to get for them? I’ve never done anything DVC related before but our 13th wedding anniversary is February and a little Disney fun would be super cool. No pressure if you prefer to donate them and not trying to snake them out from under @peteykirch ,just in case they change their mind!

Are you eyeing it?
I would be interested, but I think my Fiance would kill me if I booked it as a surprise. Issue would be needing to find either a hotel stay before the 1st, or finding one for the 3rd.

What were you looking to get point wise? I won't be like the Dimm and demand to only pay $6 per point.

Reactions: 2
I would be interested, but I think my Fiance would kill me if I booked it as a surprise. Issue would be needing to find either a hotel stay before the 1st, or finding one for the 3rd.

What were you looking to get point wise? I won't be like the Dimm and demand to only pay $6 per point.
This is new territory for me. Hadn’t really thought about it. I am open to a fair offer.

Is there a feature on here where we can DM each other? So we aren’t posting our conversation?

Edit: Sorry, Petey. Only Feb 1 is available

This is new territory for me. Hadn’t really thought about it. I am open to a fair offer.

Is there a feature on here where we can DM each other? So we aren’t posting our conversation?
Sadly there isn't a DM area on this website.

As much as I'm interested and would love to make another trip down to WDW, I'd rather see the points go to someone less fortunate via a charity like GKTW or Make A Wish.

• Heart
MJM if Petey doesn’t take your points I would love to know how much you were hoping to get for them? I’ve never done anything DVC related before but our 13th wedding anniversary is February and a little Disney fun would be super cool. No pressure if you prefer to donate them and not trying to snake them out from under @peteykirch ,just in case they change their mind!
I would love to help you by sprinkling a little pixie dust.

What dates, room type, and resorts are you interested in? I could check if there is availability.

• Heart
We will most likely make one more trip to WDW after our November trip.

Our APs expire in April, and I would like to finally see the Festival of the Arts or try to take a trip around my birthday in March.

• Heart
If Tim and Jenn want to burn through their money as fast as it comes in, that's on them. They can hire all the people they want to clean house, take care of their kid, whatever. They can buy horrible pieces of clothing... no skin off me.

They can make the decision to leave their miracle child home alone in a house filled with strangers, telling the baby sitter she has to watch not only their child, but the strangers too. It's excessively odd, and I'd have something to say about if I were the sitter, but whatever, not my life.

It's when they whine about their own piss poor behavior and video advice blaming "the unwell three" or another vlogger for their own demise, that's where I stick the masking tape line down. Lack of responsibility within your own household is one thing, extend it to the general public and make money off it? No.

A note aside from all that: it seems Jenn and Tim are quite comfortable with strangers in their house now. Have to wonder what other services will be arriving.
You win the internet today, bravo😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I would love to help you by sprinkling a little pixie dust.

What dates, room type, and resorts are you interested in? I could check if there is availability.
Honestly as we are local we aren’t terribly picky with dates! Nor are we picky with room type as we aren’t fancy! Our anniversary is February 22nd so I don’t know if there would be availability on or around that particular date…this year is pretty cool for us as it’s 2.22.22 so kind of a fun date for us to celebrate! Like I said, we’ve never done anything with DVC and the last time we stayed on property was for our 5th wedding anniversary so im totally ignorant when it comes to these things!

again, no pressure as these are your points 💕💕💕

Honestly as we are local we aren’t terribly picky with dates! Nor are we picky with room type as we aren’t fancy! Our anniversary is February 22nd so I don’t know if there would be availability on or around that particular date…this year is pretty cool for us as it’s 2.22.22 so kind of a fun date for us to celebrate! Like I said, we’ve never done anything with DVC and the last time we stayed on property was for our 5th wedding anniversary so im totally ignorant when it comes to these things!

again, no pressure as these are your points 💕💕💕
Just looking at one of the availability tools, there isn't much available for more than 1 consecutive night. If you were to do a 1 night stay on 2.22 you could have any room category at Saratoga Springs, or a 3BR Villa at Bay Lake, or a Cabin at Copper Creek.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She's done this before too. I remember when they sponsored the capybara exhibit at that wildlife place (the name escapes me at the moment).

The capybara wasn't giving her any attention and she said - on camera - "but I sponsored your exhibit, don't you love me the most?"

(note she said "I sponsored," not "we" - it's, once again, all about her)
Clearly her issues go back to childhood, her sister is the same attention seeking personality.

Just looking at one of the availability tools, there isn't much available for more than 1 consecutive night. If you were to do a 1 night stay on 2.22 you could have any room category at Saratoga Springs, or a 3BR Villa at Bay Lake, or a Cabin at Copper Creek.
You guys are all so good at this stuff. I wouldn’t even know where to begin looking at availability especially with DVC. The cabins at copper creek were always a dream as my husband loves Fort wilderness but I never thought that was an option in our lifetime ever

I rely on tattle to fill me in because I don’t watch their crappy vlogs…but…I would love to be a fly on the wall in that airplane. That one I might watch. They probably bought 6 seats. J$ will be strapped in his car seat so he can be restrained for the trip. Tim in the middle and the nanny on the other side. Faintlines will take a seat across the aisle so her fat ass can spread out. The other two seats are probably reserved for the mattress and stroller and air conditioning unit. Flight from hell with those morons.
This reminded me of a flight I was on a few years ago. I had a bulk head seat on a long hall flight and had a nanny with 1 infant next to me. 13 hour flight and the mother only emerged from 1st class about an hour before landing. She changed clothes and wanted to make sure the nanny changed the baby into something that coordinated with her outfit. I am sure faintlines would do the same if given the opportunity.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Found this for Jenn.

Hope she's having a great time refreshing that browser on her phone in California.

1634846168271.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.