The Tim Tracker #43 It’s Jenn’s Show, Tim is just living in it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new thread, this one comes courtesy of @Monkeypoopants.

The Slackers continued their consistent late upload schedule by having their newest vlog go live at 10PM, after the day prior Ginn told us in the live stream she was still working on it. Even factoring the upload time once completed, how the hell did it take her 12+ hours to get this thing on the interwebs?

What will the Trackers flex next?

Once the "hired help" comes in when will we get Jenn's new office tour? Will they clean up the guest bedroom? Will the garage shelves ever get fixed?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I have seen, on occasion, women wearing shirts that say "Get Away from Me, Peasant" in a Disney-esque font. It makes me angry enough to want to break things.

I can easily imagine Jenn with such an item.

Reactions: 5
I think @scopeyscope had asked in the last thread, this is what the other guy said under Reddit. 🤣

Also, wow - didn't realize it didn't take very long to upload a vlog onto YouTube.
So, as usual, Jenn is a liar and just crappy at time management and organizing her priorities.

1634042523879.png

Reactions: 4
These comments... :rolleyes:

1634043981676.png

And again! With the bleeping "I'm so proud of you!" like she's a little kid! WTF is with these bleeping stans?!?! 🤮

1634043945687.png

• Sick
Reactions: 9
These comments... :rolleyes:

View attachment 806485

And again! With the bleeping "I'm so proud of you!" like she's a little kid! WTF is with these bleeping stans?!?! 🤮

View attachment 806483
When ever someone blames Chapek for stuff, I immediately tune them out, but to be SO stupid as to think the person RUNNING the company sat down and said, "Yeah, yeet them Trackers off my media list!" is the dumbest thing ever.
So many people have no idea how companies work and, SHOCKER, they are Tracker fans. :ROFLMAO:

"Tim has TOP TIER access" to stuff that pretty much any one with a pulse and camera had. Yes, Nicole. Top. Tier.
I also love how we're almost two weeks post 50th. Great job, Jenn. Really coming in with the original and timely content.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When ever someone blames Chapek for stuff, I immediately tune them out, but to be SO stupid as to think the person RUNNING the company sat down and said, "Yeah, yeet them Trackers off my media list!" is the dumbest thing ever.
So many people have no idea how companies work and, SHOCKER, they are Tracker fans. :ROFLMAO:

"Tim has TOP TIER access" to stuff that pretty much any one with a pulse and camera had. Yes, Nicole. Top. Tier.
I also love how we're almost two weeks post 50th. Great job, Jenn. Really coming in with the original and timely content.
"Yeah, yeet them Trackers of my media list" 😂🤣😂🤣😂 I'd like to yeet Jen♾️dinners but sadly I'm not strong enough 😔

Reactions: 4
Didn't realize Dim got the Female Crypt Keeper to do the Outro in their last vlog.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I felt the fanatical cult members may need something for their shrines.....
All hail the... (I'll let you fill this in)

ttp.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Holy dick and tits I’m behind…

@Galorious thanks for thinking of me! We are actually homeschooling our son and the past week has really ramped up in terms of class work and activities

I need to watch this live for some ammunition to come back with. Hopefully today I’ll get a few free moments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I felt the fanatical cult members may need something for their shrines.....
All hail the... (I'll let you fill this in)

View attachment 806605
I'm new on here and have been lurking and reading for a bit. But I had to post to say that this is THE funniest thing I've ever seen 😂🤣 I do feel that is missing a mask hanging from one ear...because he's super duper careful always!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry - new to Tim Tracker & Co. Is there a wiki? 👀
No but there probably needs to be one. Problem is a lot of things discussed either are hard to totally confirm (the whole media access thing for example) or seem to be in a gray area like discussing Jenn's sister.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.