The Tim Tracker #43 It’s Jenn’s Show, Tim is just living in it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Tim Tracker #44 - Let's show this prehistoric witch how we clean.

- Peter VenkmanGhostbusters, modified.

Reactions: 3
Update for the cult: A few more years of living in their house BECAUSE THEY'RE JUST SO BUSY (watching bravo and the internet) and that's what happens when you have a toddler! 🙄

trash t.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Did he lose weight or is that a weird angle? His legs look tiny, but he still has a muffin top. The way these are so tight in the waist has to be uncomfortable.
Stress related weight gain. It's caused by cortisol which also causes muscle atrophy in the legs and butt.

Reactions: 1
Are they really here in my state of California??? I can already hear them crying about how cold it is here 🤣
Screenshot_20211021-142209.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Are they really here in my state of California??? I can already hear them crying about how cold it is here 🤣View attachment 822296
Oh man send some of that our way will ya?? It’s been fairly nice here but i am dying to break out some sweaters and boots🤣🤣🤣

I know someone speculated but what do we wager that they go straight from Cali over to Aulani???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The Tim Tracker #44 - The stans are California dreaming if they think Dim and Ginn work hard.

Reactions: 1
The Tim Tracker #44 - Lightning Lane to Idiotville!

The Tim Tracker #44 - Professionally Unorganized

Reactions: 3
The Tim Tracker #44- The Airline Must Have Lost the Bag With the Gucci Sweater And the Mando Jacket

Reactions: 8
It was so cold Dim had to buy a sweater because looking at the weather beforehand would've been too labor intensive
Right?! I will say I know so many people who this- they never have weather appropriate clothing when traveling. I watch the weather like a hawk.

Reactions: 4
Right?! I will say I know so many people who this- they never have weather appropriate clothing when traveling. I watch the weather like a hawk.
In my neck of the woods (San Francisco area) you can spot who the tourists are cause they wear shorts ("California in summer is shorts weather!") and they're either rocking "San Francisco" or "Alcatraz" hoodies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Very, very sorry. So hard when they die unexpectedly.

I'm right there with you emotion wise ... Lost my kitty, truly my best friend two weeks ago too. Got his ashes back yesterday and first thing I did was start talking to "him" and crying. The other furballs are keeping close to me, it helps (as I swipe a fluffy tail off the keyboard).

I hope you have someone to be close to at this time.
I couldn’t take not having a ginger floof. Literally the day after he passed away, I called one of my preferred members from Shipt who runs an animal rescue. I told her what happened and she said; “Sweetie, I’m going to call my shelter manager and tell her you can have whatever cat you want.” So we went and got another orange tabby. Tiberius (our oldest cat) is in bleeping Heaven…Tormund’s twin and the other girl…they’re not sold on him just yet…but here…this is Tiberius and Hobbes…Hobbes is fitting since my kiddo low key looks like Calvin.

I hope your work was as understanding as mine was. Tormund passed away while I was on a conference call with one of my managers and he is in Seattle and was like; “Tormund, hang on buddy. Matt, I’m gonna get help, don’t hang up.” And he was calling all of these emergency clinics nearby. It was seeet. Sorry to hear about your kitty. It’s been rough. We got a call tonight saying we can go get him…but I’m not emotionally ready because that means it’s final…

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I couldn’t take not having a ginger floof. Literally the day after he passed away, I called one of my preferred members from Shipt who runs an animal rescue. I told her what happened and she said; “Sweetie, I’m going to call my shelter manager and tell her you can have whatever cat you want.” So we went and got another orange tabby. Tiberius (our oldest cat) is in bleeping Heaven…Tormund’s twin and the other girl…they’re not sold on him just yet…but here…this is Tiberius and Hobbes…Hobbes is fitting since my kiddo low key looks like Calvin.

I hope your work was as understanding as mine was. Tormund passed away while I was on a conference call with one of my managers and he is in Seattle and was like; “Tormund, hang on buddy. Matt, I’m gonna get help, don’t hang up.” And he was calling all of these emergency clinics nearby. It was seeet. Sorry to hear about your kitty. It’s been rough. We got a call tonight saying we can go get him…but I’m not emotionally ready because that means it’s final…
I’m so sorry for your loss!! Furbaby losses are HARD and especially so when they are sudden or unexpected.

funny enough the hubs and I got suckered into another floof just yesterday!! I can’t say Im too mad about it because I just adore animals!

glad you were able to rescue another kitty and fill that furry void with a baby who needed a home!

love their names btw!

meet our ne Eddie Brock (name courtesy of our 6 year old who is Venom obsessed) and yes he’s already taken up residency on a pile of laundry that needs folding in true cat fashion

51160529-1149-4EA2-9735-85FC492D3A50.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yay for new kitties @HereForTheT3a22 and @apojacks ❤

Here's our crew! -
(and yes, Pippa the Princess only has one ear ;) )

View attachment 822461
View attachment 822462
View attachment 822463
View attachment 822464
As if I didn’t love you enough already @2020planner you had to go and post your kitty krew 😻😻😻😻😻😻

they are all so incredibly precious! I’m a huge animal lover as I said. My husband said if he didn’t control me I would have my own shelter. Actually if I ever hit the lottery it’s happening

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.