The Tim Tracker #43 It’s Jenn’s Show, Tim is just living in it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup. Exactly.

Two people who "work" from home and make their own schedules + one child = no need for a nanny.
Part of this is a weird thing we have here in America- the worship of people with money. The “if I had that kind of money I’d have a nanny too” statement says more about the Stan’s than them. Talk about jealous. You often see people who think rich people can do no wrong - it’s weird. Having $$ doesn’t make you special or good. The Slackers are still the same FL rednecks they have always been- just with extra cash they didn’t really earn.

Reactions: 20
Can't wait for Ginn to complain about their poor internet causing late uploads.

"LLLLLLLLLllllllllllllllllllllllllll guys the internet in a major metropolitan suburb isn't that good and it takes forever to upload!"

The late uploads are because the internet is 3 hours behind in California. It's science.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Part of this is a weird thing we have here in America- the worship of people with money. The “if I had that kind of money I’d have a nanny too” statement says more about the Stan’s than them. Talk about jealous. You often see people who think rich people can do no wrong - it’s weird. Having $$ doesn’t make you special or good. The Slackers are still the same FL rednecks they have always been- just with extra cash they didn’t really earn.
100% THIS. (y)

And yet the stans say we're the ones who are jealous! We're the friggin ones who are saying their lifestyle choices are ABSURD!!!

It's the STANS who are jealous of the Trackers and you hit the nail on the head.

Reactions: 6
yOu GuyYYYyyYyzZZzZZ

This just popped up in my spam folder. How much should we bet Dimm & Ginn will get them?? Or get superchats to pay for them?

MSRP is $266 USD

A Limited-Edition Ray-Ban that celebrates 50 years of Walt Disney World and Sunglass Hut.
Get yours before early access ends on 28th October.

2021-10-21 11_41_46-Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator Mickey WDW50 Polarized Blue_Silver & Gold Polarized...png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
If Tim and Jenn want to burn through their money as fast as it comes in, that's on them. They can hire all the people they want to clean house, take care of their kid, whatever. They can buy horrible pieces of clothing... no skin off me.

They can make the decision to leave their miracle child home alone in a house filled with strangers, telling the baby sitter she has to watch not only their child, but the strangers too. It's excessively odd, and I'd have something to say about if I were the sitter, but whatever, not my life.

It's when they whine about their own piss poor behavior and video advice blaming "the unwell three" or another vlogger for their own demise, that's where I stick the masking tape line down. Lack of responsibility within your own household is one thing, extend it to the general public and make money off it? No.

A note aside from all that: it seems Jenn and Tim are quite comfortable with strangers in their house now. Have to wonder what other services will be arriving.

Reactions: 19
A note aside from all that: it seems Jenn and Tim are quite comfortable with strangers in their house now. Have to wonder what other services will be arriving.
@12:33, Jenn's is the car w/ Tim and says she's all done (with the salon) AND the organizers are all done and they've left. (the organizer FaceTimed Jenn)

So was J. home alone w/ the nanny?!

She said she was nervous to have "so many people" in the house. Because the downstairs space that they were in is not a "huge space."

I kid you not.

Edited to add: I found a Channel 6 clip of Meg Wittman (the organizer, company owner?) being interviewed. She called her company a "luxury lifestyle brand" that offers "white glove service." OMG. The Trackers are so "new money," it's hilarious. They got totally ripped off.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It's cued up for y'all, just watch a minute until they're leaving the park. Blast from the past.
Keep in mind these people are 30 here. No excuse for acting like this in front of kids in a park. Drunk, kissing statues and just more.

So family friendly. :rolleyes:

It's unavailable now 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@12:33, Jenn's is the car w/ Tim and says she's all done (with the salon) AND the organizers are all done and they've left. (the organizer FaceTimed Jenn)

So was J. home alone w/ the nanny?!

She said she was nervous to have "so many people" in the house. Because the downstairs space that they were in is not a "huge space."

I kid you not.

Edited to add: I found a Channel 6 clip of Meg Wittman (the organizer, company owner?) being interviewed. She called her company a "luxury lifestyle brand" that offers "white glove service." OMG. The Trackers are so "new money," it's hilarious. They got totally ripped off.
For the price they paid, I would've expected true white glove service, that actually offered a premium product.

All they did was arrange ears by common color, throw out some junk, and just put similar items together.

They could've hired someone off of Fiver or other similar places to get the job done for a fraction of the cost.

Reactions: 14
It's unavailable now 🙃
Yeah, I have to remember to take screen shots or make a gif of these things. Jenn is using us to help her clear out her back catalogue of issues. :ROFLMAO:
All good fun.

She should pay US to clean her mess...

Let's see... there's a few hundred of us here x $65/hr.... They don't have that much money.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn't the old hag have a meltdown when Trump got in, telling people on twitter to go duck themselves and such?

I mean Donald Trump's a bleep no doubt, but I believe she went ape tit with the abuse over that at the time?

I'm a bit behind...but yes she did. And was crying on their vlog about how terrible this was. Frankly, we know they're extreme lefties now, but from Tim's hillbilly days, I was surprised he felt the way he *claims*.

Oh, it will be.

I give it a month tops before it's a shitshow again in there.

ALSO -

View attachment 820782
I wonder if Jen & j aren't there? I haven't seen any pics w them

Reactions: 2
They wouldn’t last a month out here. As a native Angelino, LA would chew them up and spit them out - it ain’t for the weak. .

My mom is from LA. When we would go back to visit. That traffic alone is brutal. If Jenn gets stressed out with Orlando traffic and that is why she won't drive anymore. LA is going to kill her just sitting in the car with Tim. Never mind if she decided she wanted to drive.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah, but she doesn't even need to do that. It's called pre-planning.

If they knew they were going to DL, Tim could have went out and filmed places - even going to the same place like DS or anywhere on Disney property, and filming two vlogs' worth of content in the same day - just go in a bathroom and change your shirt if you really want to "sell" that it's a different day - AND she could have got her ass in gear, edited, and then they'd have had a large bank of vlogs ready to be auto-posted while they were enjoying their umpteenth vacay. Then, she could get to editing DL when they got back.

But, as with everything, they fly by the seat of their pants.

ALSO -

These friggin stans are absurd. Two people who "work" from home and make their own schedules + one child = no need for a nanny.

Yet the stans say if they had $, they'd have a nanny too?

And TinaMJones' comment is just bleeping bonkers.
Yeah, we can really equate T&J to two people who go to work every day and drop their kids off at daycare. Okaaaay. :rolleyes:

And 23 people LIKED that comment. I'll never understand why the stans constantly make such excuses for these two idiots.

View attachment 821563
Honestly even if I was a billionaire I wouldn’t have a nanny…but that’s because I want to actually raise my child and I have a strong connection with him…

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Honestly even if I was a billionaire I wouldn’t have a nanny…but that’s because I want to actually raise my child and I have a strong connection with him…
Exactly. Parents are supposed to push themselves to help their kids as much as they can. I do not regret all those years of falling asleep in my kids' beds as I read the 4th book to them, exhausted after a day's work, errands and chores. I'm sure my kids all recall me taking up all the room, LOL.

But Jenn doesn't want a connection with her child, she wants her child to be her biggest fan.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Exactly. Parents are supposed to push themselves to help their kids as much as they can. I do not regret all those years of falling asleep in my kid's bed as I read the 4th book to them, exhausted after a day's work, errands and chores. I'm sure my kids all recall me taking up all the room, LOL.

But Jenn doesn't want a connection with her child, she wants her child to be her biggest fan.
And you will remember and cherish those moments forever. Jenn won’t have any of those moments and honestly the witch doesn’t deserve them

and do not get me wrong, if a parent or parents require the assistance of a nanny because their jobs are intense and taxing then I totally understand and do not think less of them. You have to do what is right for your family, you know?

however, Jenn legitimately doesn’t nothing and I don’t understand how people seem to think differently. She’s absolutely useless.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Exactly. Parents are supposed to push themselves to help their kids as much as they can. I do not regret all those years of falling asleep in my kids' beds as I read the 4th book to them, exhausted after a day's work, errands and chores. I'm sure my kids all recall me taking up all the room, LOL.

Right!??! I vaguely recall her actually asking J. when he was a bit younger who he liked better - her or Tim. Do you remember that?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Right!??! I vaguely recall her actually asking J. when he was a bit younger who he liked better - her or Tim. Do you remember that?
This is not something you should ever ask your child - I could not ever fathom asking my son this. It's like she is asking for the validation she never got as a child (or felt like her sister got more attention)

Reactions: 17
I remember that. She is one of the most insecure people I have ever seen. That will damage everything she touches.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This is not something you should ever ask your child - I could not ever fathom asking my son this. It's like she is asking for the validation she never got as a child (or felt like her sister got more attention)
She's done this before too. I remember when they sponsored the capybara exhibit at that wildlife place (the name escapes me at the moment).

The capybara wasn't giving her any attention and she said - on camera - "but I sponsored your exhibit, don't you love me the most?"

(note she said "I sponsored," not "we" - it's, once again, all about her)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
My ex used to go out on Christmas eve and buy gifts for our kids, label them "From Dad". I felt so hurt because even though I had poured my heart into shopping smart and getting what the kids would like over the weeks prior, then wrapping and labeling each "Love M&D" he was always trying to take my knees out from under me and take all the accolades, which on its own is strange as it's Christmas, not a competition.

Mark my words, Jenn will do the same.

What she's up against though is a narcissist of a husband who also wants the attention. I can see each wanting to give their own sets of gifts and be thanked separately.

Oh Boy. Jackson is in for a hell of a ride with these two as that behavior carries throughout every day of his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My ex used to go out on Christmas eve and buy gifts for our kids, label them "From Dad". I felt so hurt because even though I had poured my heart into shopping smart and getting what the kids would like over the weeks prior, then wrapping and labeling each "Love M&D" he was always trying to take my knees out from under me and take all the accolades.

Mark my words, Jenn will do the same.

What she's up against though is a narcissist of a husband who also wants the attention. I can see each wanting to give their own sets of gifts and be thanked separately.

Oh Boy. Jackson is in for a hell of a ride with these two as that behavior carries throughout every day of his life.
To be honest. I see them both ordering tit gifts from Amazon two days prior to Xmas. Neither one of them plans anything. They act like these holidays sneak up on them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.