The Tim Tracker #43 It’s Jenn’s Show, Tim is just living in it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Losing furbabies is so hard. I’m sorry for your loss. I am loving seeing pics of everyone’s cats!! I had 2 black cats but one passed away back in December. She was my very first pet I every owned and she was with me for 16 years. I still have my crazy girl. She’s 14 so I am cherishing every moment I can. I have vowed no more pets after she goes because it’s just too hard. Beanie,who passed, is on the left and Vala, my crazy girl, is on the right.
68AC22DE-B90E-42D7-A364-E7E830A1C8E8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My kitties, I'll give you their nicknames (not actual as other forums know them too)

Butters, Fuzzbutt and Fluffypants. The Russian blue (Middle) is the one who just passed, at 21 years old, he had a wonderful life.
The bottom pic is KikiBear, their brother and Butters.

All but Fuzzbutt are siblings from two different litters. We had their mom (Sweet semi feral who we finally caught with the second litter) but she passed at a very young age. She looked like Duchess from the Aristocats and one of the feral boys (a big old orange boy) was so gentle with them, so color wise, we had the Family from the Aristocats, including O'Malley.

1634863353376.png

1634863847122.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
His “heart was racing” to meet two normal ass, boring people. Give me a break 🤦🏻‍♂️
5DA004F5-8B66-4BF5-93FD-501163902406.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I couldn’t take not having a ginger floof. Literally the day after he passed away, I called one of my preferred members from Shipt who runs an animal rescue. I told her what happened and she said; “Sweetie, I’m going to call my shelter manager and tell her you can have whatever cat you want.” So we went and got another orange tabby. Tiberius (our oldest cat) is in bleeping Heaven…Tormund’s twin and the other girl…they’re not sold on him just yet…but here…this is Tiberius and Hobbes…Hobbes is fitting since my kiddo low key looks like Calvin.

I hope your work was as understanding as mine was. Tormund passed away while I was on a conference call with one of my managers and he is in Seattle and was like; “Tormund, hang on buddy. Matt, I’m gonna get help, don’t hang up.” And he was calling all of these emergency clinics nearby. It was seeet. Sorry to hear about your kitty. It’s been rough. We got a call tonight saying we can go get him…but I’m not emotionally ready because that means it’s final…
Gingers are the absolute best! I have a big one named Moe.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
His “heart was racing” to meet two normal ass, boring people. Give me a break 🤦🏻‍♂️View attachment 822491
This guy is so proud to be standing next to TimSuperSpreader with an infant in his arms.

Oh, look 👀.
They are in the Baby Care Center.
Same as fanboying in a bathroom.
One of Timbo’s favorite places!

J$ could care less. But look how J♾️D is holding his left hand/wrist with both her hands. #controlfreak

Poor baby is probably being dragged on every attraction he is tall enough for whether he wants to go or not.

Again, this trip is not for J$ firsts.
It will be all about J♾️D!

Last edited:
  • Sick
He is so proud to be standing next to TimSuperSpreader with an infant in his arms.

Oh, look 👀.
I’m already dreading the Very Merry After Hours on the 8th. We’ll have to put up with all of these YouTube goobers…

Reactions: 3
As if I didn’t love you enough already @2020planner you had to go and post your kitty krew 😻😻😻😻😻😻

they are all so incredibly precious! I’m a huge animal lover as I said. My husband said if he didn’t control me I would have my own shelter. Actually if I ever hit the lottery it’s happening
I love seeing everyone's kitty crews! :love: :love: :love:

I agree w/ you @HereForTheT3a22 too - we always said if we won the lottery, it'd go toward animals!!!

Our kitties are all adopted too.
Pic #4 Kitty was adopted 12 years ago from Orange County (the facility that just had the bad fire).

Pic #2 Kitty / house panther showed up at our door about 6 mos. later and we took him in (he's bigger than some of our neighbors' dogs!)

Then his pregnant sister showed up at our door (there was a colony in our neighborhood; vet confirmed age, lineage, etc.). She moved into our patio, and had her babies - 1 boy and 2 girls who are Pics #1 and #3 (sisters).

Our neighbor took the mom and the boy of the litter. We took the girls. Our neighbor moved to Lake Mary and we still keep in touch and share pics. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh no, everyone sharing their fur babies. I know its off topic but can't resist not sharing. This was my little buddy Sox. Passed almost 2 years ago at 16 years old.
20181209_232432.jpg

• Heart
I’m already dreading the Very Merry After Hours on the 8th. We’ll have to put up with all of these YouTube goobers…
You have my double sympathy.
The first for the sudden loss of your cat.
And secondly for having to put up with the myopic vloggers when you should be enjoying yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The Tim Tracker #44 Nanny: hired, Organizers: hired, Editor: sleeping

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My Princess couldn't be left out. She passed on 7 years ago at 18. My first kitty.
1634866374046.png

Or Aurora, the mom to the kittens, she passed around 3. Here she is bringing us her first set of kittens. She was a tiny little lady.
1634866690575.png

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The Tim Tracker #44 “Stupid Is As Stupid Does!”

—- Forrest Gump

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This guy is so proud to be standing next to TimSuperSpreader with an infant in his arms.

Oh, look 👀.

J$ could care less. But look how J♾️D is holding his left hand/wrist with both her hands. #controlfreak

Poor baby is probably being dragged on every attraction he is tall enough for whether he wants to go or not.

Again, this trip is not for J$ firsts.
It will be all about J♾️D!
he had his little thumb up though protecting the brand. Such a sad situation 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.