The Tim Tracker #43 It’s Jenn’s Show, Tim is just living in it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well gang, I've been successfully blocked by Ginn Slacker on twitter 😂 When y'all started linking those old, cringey videos them being 100% douchebags when they were "young" I couldn't help but spam their twitter with them. It took all of two videos for Ginn to block me. I feel accomplished!
but how is she going to block you for linking HER public videos?? Make it make sense 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I just watched the end of the organizing vlog.

She basically apologizes (you know, her typical "go-to" strategy for the stans) and says that they've been so busy lately and so she edits later at night so if the vlogs are getting uploaded later than usual the last few days, that's why.

HOW in the hell is this any different than any other day? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
but how is she going to block you for linking HER public videos?? Make it make sense 🤔
It's because she can't take a lick of criticism or take any accountability for her actions. Pretty soon J$'s maturity level will surpass his mother's, if it hasn't already.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What does being an "actress, model, singer, dancer, and foodie" have to do with organizing people's tit? And I wouldn't exactly call that room "expertly designed" if that's what gets her "excited." Trackers got totally ripped off.

Oh, but wait - the stans marveled that the ears were "color-coded" !!!(though the better term they could have used probably is color-coordinated)

Who ever would have thought of such an idea! 🤣 Hell, I've been color-coordinating my closet for over 20 years. Makes finding things so much easier. But go ahead and pay me almost $2,000 to show you that, Trackfucks! 🤣 I'll take it!
Her profile reads as though she's a wanna be star, but in the meantime has to do something to make ends meet and she knows how to chuck stuff out when people cry "No!"
Good on her if she's willing to roll up her sleeves and dive into other people's filth for a buck. I have a hard time with it.

Reactions: 7
What is she so busy doing? She doesn't cook, clean, work or look after her kid.

Reactions: 15
What is she so busy doing? She doesn't cook, clean, work or look after her kid.
Exactly. I don't get it.

Tim wakes up with J. She sleeps in. She wakes up. She eats. Tim and J. already ate.
They go somewhere (if it's not a home vlog day).
They come home. They either eat out or she makes a meal kit.
J. gets a bath. Tim puts him to bed.

There's nothing stopping her from letting Tim go out and film by himself while she stays home w/ J. While J. plays, she does editing. While J. takes his nap, she does editing. While J. watches his shows on TV or his iPad or whatever, she does editing. They eat lunch together. She cleans up.

It's not rocket science. Nor would she be the first mother to have to work, tend to the house, and take care of her child at the same time.

She has the absolute WORST time management skills I've ever seen. And the absolute WORST ability to clean up as one goes. They live in a cesspool and they have zero desire to change a thing. Like someone said in a previous post, they're just trying to throw money $$$ at yet ANOTHER issue (this time - organizing her office so she can *finally* work productively) and it won't work in the long run.

She truly has NO CLUE how bleeping lucky she is and how easy she has it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I can't imagine going across country and then having to spend half my time in a hotel room because my son needs a nap or I need to edit. They really need just to take some time off film the videos and then get them distributed when they get home. they control the content schedule.

Reactions: 6
I can't imagine going across country and then having to spend half my time in a hotel room because my son needs a nap or I need to edit. They really need just to take some time off film the videos and then get them distributed when they get home. they control the content schedule.
Yeah, but she doesn't even need to do that. It's called pre-planning.

If they knew they were going to DL, Tim could have went out and filmed places - even going to the same place like DS or anywhere on Disney property, and filming two vlogs' worth of content in the same day - just go in a bathroom and change your shirt if you really want to "sell" that it's a different day - AND she could have got her ass in gear, edited, and then they'd have had a large bank of vlogs ready to be auto-posted while they were enjoying their umpteenth vacay. Then, she could get to editing DL when they got back.

But, as with everything, they fly by the seat of their pants.

ALSO -

These friggin stans are absurd. Two people who "work" from home and make their own schedules + one child = no need for a nanny.

Yet the stans say if they had $, they'd have a nanny too?

And TinaMJones' comment is just bleeping bonkers.
Yeah, we can really equate T&J to two people who go to work every day and drop their kids off at daycare. Okaaaay. :rolleyes:

And 23 people LIKED that comment. I'll never understand why the stans constantly make such excuses for these two idiots.

1634827146358.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m thinking I missed my calling as a professional organizer… I’ve been color coordinating the clothes in my closet and drawers for years 😆

• Haha
Will they actually post any videos while on vacation or wait until they are back?

LLLL you guyzzz the hotel wi-fi was too slow to upload a video......

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Tim Tracker #44 – Jennie+ debuts, Blowjob Handlebar access available for purchase

• Haha
Reactions: 9

If they knew they were going to DL, Tim could have went out and filmed places - even going to the same place like DS or anywhere on Disney property, and filming two vlogs' worth of content in the same day - just go in a bathroom and change your shirt if you really want to "sell" that it's a different day - AND she could have got her ass in gear, edited, and then they'd have had a large bank of vlogs ready to be auto-posted while they were enjoying their umpteenth vacay. Then, she could get to editing DL when they got back.

ALSO -

These friggin stans are absurd. Two people who "work" from home and make their own schedules + one child = no need for a nanny.

Yeah, we can really equate T&J to two people who go to work every day and drop their kids off at daycare. Okaaaay. :rolleyes:

And 23 people LIKED that comment. I'll never understand why the stans constantly make such excuses for these two idiots.

View attachment 821563
Do these people not realize parents who drop kids off at daycare have real jobs where they cannot supervise their own children? These are two capable adults who pretty much work from home, and have the ability to dictate when and where they work. They don't need help in raising one "miracle" baby prop

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Exactly.
This tit was fine when they were the only game in town and standards were low.
Now you've got people hungry for success who will put in the time.
Heck, for as douchey as Mike Kay is, he at least has a consistent schedule.
Having a consistent schedule isn't even just about them being more disciplined. It's the way you build and grow an audience. If your videos drop at 3p every day, then your audience will either make sure to catch them OR look for them. If you're dropping at 11p Sat night, by 3p Sunday when someone sits down to watch their subscription page, your video will be buried.

ALSO -

View attachment 821563
I’ve successfully infiltrated the FB group just long enough to reply to that crazy woman who thinks two vloggers can’t handle one child…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Exactly.
This tit was fine when they were the only game in town and standards were low.
Now you've got people hungry for success who will put in the time.
Heck, for as douchey as Mike Kay is, he at least has a consistent schedule.
Having a consistent schedule isn't even just about them being more disciplined. It's the way you build and grow an audience. If your videos drop at 3p every day, then your audience will either make sure to catch them OR look for them. If you're dropping at 11p Sat night, by 3p Sunday when someone sits down to watch their subscription page, your video will be buried.
Can't wait for Ginn to complain about their poor internet causing late uploads.

"LLLLLLLLLllllllllllllllllllllllllll guys the internet in a major metropolitan suburb isn't that good and it takes forever to upload!"

Do these people not realize parents who drop kids off at daycare have real jobs where they cannot supervise their own children? These are two capable adults who pretty much work from home, and have the ability to dictate when and where they work. They don't need help in raising one "miracle" baby prop
My thoughts exactly! Even their stans help enable Ginn's laziness and will NOT to mother her own child.

Reactions: 5
Yup. Exactly.

Two people who "work" from home and make their own schedules + one child = no need for a nanny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.