Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chitownzee

I felt the fanatical cult members may need something for their shrines.....
All hail the... (I'll let you fill this in)

ttp.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

chitownzee

I added some of the suggested items.......and Jenn.
Personally, I think it should be the cover photo for the Tim Tracker fans facebook group.

new clip].JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Lankylamb

VIP Member
Jenn "Editing tis soooo hard"

As an editor myself I thought I'd give a quick rundown of timing for editing something like this. Sorry if it's obvious but maybe it will be helpful for Dim to realise he's being taken for a ride.

So based on the most recent 'organisation vlog' and with conservative timings.

Make a Coffee - 5mins
Copy SD Card to Hard drive on the computer - 5 mins (Remember to do this Jenn so you don't accidentally 'Delete' footage)
Open Adobe Premier, make a new project and import the footage. Highlight all the footage and drag it to a new editing timeline - 5min
Import the pre-made opening/closing graphics from your hard drive - 1Min
Play the video cutting out any parts you don't need using shortcut keys to be more efficient - 1 Hour (based on probable amount of footage shot)
Put the opening/closing graphics onto the video - 1min
Go through the video and (auto) adjust sound levels - 10 mins
Watch the video for quality control - 25 mins
Render out the video - 15mins (not really counted because you can be doing other stuff while this happens)
Quick skim through video to check all is OK - 10mins
Upload to YouTube, using this upload time to write the description, add tags, schedule it to be released at a suitable time etc - 25Mins

Total - About 2.5 hours

Read tattle - 1 Hour
Delete comments - 4 Hours

It's actually quite insulting that she calls this 'Editing' because it's not. She's not crafting any kind of a story, she's literally just cutting out the shit bits. It's more like the first stage of editing before you go onto the real job of creating something.

Anyway, like I say sorry if I'm teaching people to suck eggs but i don't understand how this takes her so long and she's probably pulled the wool over Dims eyes. I suspect he knows she's taking the piss but is too afraid to tell her.

Reactions: 36

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Yeah I don't think she never wanted kids necessarily, but she's like millions of other parents out there who should have never become a parent and never thought hard enough about the massive responsibility, time suck and financial suck that is taking care of another human being for at least 18 years. I think no parent wants to admit it or they're in complete denial, but I'd imagine there's plenty that regret having children, even if they do love their children. Seems most people think of the rosy "cute" baby days (they all look like wrinkly potatoes to me, frankly) and instagrammable moments, but not all the actual very real challenges. I guess everyone assumes their kid will be totally fine in every way, both mentally, emotionally and physically. Wish more people would realize that just because you may have the ability to procreate doesn't mean you should.

Regardless, the woman seriously needs some therapy because there's a lot of issues she's clearly avoiding and in denial of, otherwise J$ will be the one needing therapy (which of course his parents will neglect to get for him).
I absolutely regretted my decision to have children for the first year of my sons life. I cried daily, I was completely overwhelmed, exhausted, and over it all. There was no magic, those IG worthy beautiful sleeping baby shots were not my reality. Our son NEVER, and Im not even slightly joking, slept. It felt like I was constantly up at all hours with him and constantly breastfeeding him. I felt lost and alone as my husband had to work long hours because our financial situation was shit.

luckily I had a pretty good support system, my husband was a rockstar with our son when he could be, my mom moved in with us and helped when she wasn’t working, and I got therapy for what was definitely Post Partum Depression. I look back and I am saddened that I didn’t enjoy the first year of our sons life but now we have a wonderful relationship and he is my amazing, kind, and compassionate young man. There are days that I still go “why the fuck did I replicate?” But most days im happy to be his mommy.

Jenn doesnt have a maternal bone in her body, im convinced this was a save the marriage baby or save the gravy train baby. I think Tim really wanted kids and Jenn gave in.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

2020planner

VIP Member
I predict we'll see the HHN version of Jenn in these DL vlogs. Happy, carefree, smiley, genuinely excited, etc.

To touch back on the last vlog and some comments, I may be oversimplifying things here but I don't believe she has PPD.

Rather, she simply doesn't want to grow up and learn to multitask - juggling being a mother with her "job" of editing. That's why she has forced herself (and J.) on Tim during the last 1.5 years - during a pandemic, no less - to go with him everywhere 99% of the time.

She associates being home w/ "work" (I know this feeling somewhat as I've worked from home since 2008). This is why we see her so "down" in home vlogs. Remember her rant about how repetitive the day is - with having to feed Jackson, keep him entertained, etc.? (It also doesn't help that she edits from the family room. She needs to absolutely edit ONLY from her "office" to break this feeling so that she can associate the office w/ work and the family room with family time / fun time.)

Remember before J. was born, she could flit around the house all day and do whatever she wanted (i.e. playing w/ hair, makeup, buying things on Etsy and online elsewhere, watching her reality TV, playing on the internet, deleting comments, etc.) and then when Tim was about to arrive home, she'd likely change to "edit mode" and act like the vlog was taking sooo long to edit.

She can't do that anymore w/ J. here. And he's not a newborn anymore who just sleeps and eats. He's mobile now. He's talking. It's overwhelming her. She doesn't like that someone else is taking away her "me" time. Someone who wants to run everywhere and has tons of energy.

So, if she goes to the parks with Tim, she doesn't have to be the only one who is "stuck" caring for J. She can also confine him to the stroller or walking beside it. That's also why they got the nanny. She probably complained to Tim that she was feeling overwhelmed w/ editing, etc. and he obliged. Think of the fact that she was happily sitting there in France while ANOTHER WOMAN WAS FEEDING HER CHILD IN CLEAR VIEW OF THE CAMERA. That's simply me me me me mentality at this point.

Similarly (and I think someone referenced this before), the fact that she had Tim drive her TO and then pick her up FROM the hair salon while people were at her house cleaning up her shit - and including leaving J. there with nanny and said people - points to wanting attention on HER and Tim to be focused on HER rather than them. Again, me me me.

You cannot tell me that there were absolutely NO other times she could have gotten her hair done other than the exact same time the organizers were scheduled to be there?!? I'd be mortified that I'd be leaving my child at home w/ strangers to go to the salon while also giving the impression I'm unable to drive myself to the salon! And the whole organizing thing? That was also simply her moaning to Tim she couldn't handle it. She's "overwhelmed." She saw something on TV and wants what they had, etc. And Tim is an enabler and, again, obliged.

End of rant for this morning. 🤣

TL; DR: Jenn is just being Jenn.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Jen has depression. She needs help.. seriously, I’m not being mean I’m being serious. Her being “overwhelmed” is a symptom of depression. I have it so I know. I know what it is like but I make a concerted effort to clean and get rid of shit. Hell I can’t organize either.. but you don’t need great organization skills to clean and pick up. Their problem is hoarding. The shit they have that they don’t need or use is ridiculous. Who needs that many pairs of ears? Choose a few favorites… one for each holiday and a couple that go with several outfits and sell the rest. Just get rid of the shit you swear you are going to do a giveaway on… most of it is outdated shit they got as free media merch. They will just be passing on junk to others.
Jen said that she’s great with money and tells people not to spend money on shit but she pays to have someone clean her house bec she doesn’t want to.
She needs actual therapy.
Tim needs a vacation from her

• Heart
Reactions: 31

starri

VIP Member
I tried watching them, but it's so jarring seeing them wearing masks. Outdoors. When no one else is.
I wear my mask outdoors if I'm around a lot of people. I don't know if that puts me on an even keel with the Trackers, but having gotten it twice (almost entirely asymptomatic the time post-vaccine), I'm not really into risking a third time. More because I fear exposing other people than myself.

Reactions: 30

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
IMG_1071.PNG
IMG_1072.PNG

I ❤ U, Vikki!

And really, they gave no indication of the organization process. How they sorted, how they decided where to put what. This was a look what a disaster we live in...poof, look how amazing it looks. Worst example of organization ever.

• Heart
  • Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
So back out to CA, I have to wonder how that flight went with the little guy. Hope they didn't have problems with presure in the cabin.

Let's see, trying to predict content from CA. They're Travel professionals/vloggers, at least that's what they claim to be, mixed with family style vlogging. As such I'd expect to see:

The first day of the trip as a story:
  • A montage of going to the airport, boarding, the flight and landing.
  • A HOW TO of traveling from the airport that they chose to the Disney hotel. No Magical Express leaves people feeling feeling scared to visit.
  • Quick overview of entering the hotel, check-in, basic room overview.
  • Overview of where to dine and other food options.
  • Overview of swimming and other activities
  • Entertainment for their evening, in park or otherwise.
What we'll get:
  • Hi Ho! Kermit the Frog Tim here, we're going to California!
  • Severe closeups of Jenn's mug on the airplane, we'll be able to see she hasn't done a proper nose trim in months.
  • In the hotel room with Jenn saying "It's so nice. I'm so excited" about 15 times. Tim counting up the mundane objects in the room.
  • Off for more closeups of food and them chewing it with mouths agape on camera.

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I really only half watched it, but the Legoland video just made me sad. Jen recording Tim from the other boat showed that J$ will never just be able to enjoy something without a camera shoved right in his face. Like right directly in his face. Enjoy the damn boat ride with your kid!!!! There was absolutely no line, ride it again for the footage if you have to. That poor kid!

Sure, this is just a little parent white lie, but it concerned me. When J$ is honking on the non existent boat horn, over and over again, saying it's broken, it's broken...Tim says OK, I'll mention it to the guy when we get off the boat. There is no horn...why not just say, that's not a horn, this boat doesn't have a horn. We can pretend it's a horn. Instead he lies to his son that he'll mention it to someone? This might work for a 2 year old, but keep telling tales like this as your son gets older. :rolleyes:

I also absolutely cannot stand the "I can't wait until he's old enough for Coastersaurus" "Can't wait until he is tall enough for that ride" You are seriously wishing one of the best parts of your kid's life away, Trackholes. I truly cannot stand you, but here's some advice--ENJOY THE MOMENT. And get the damn camera out of that poor kid's face!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 29

2020planner

VIP Member
I'm sorry but the "after" pics or whatever. They paid $$$ for someone to do THAT?!!?? As if these two with NO REAL JOB couldn't have done that themselves? What total fucking lazy ass shits they are!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

shadee91762

VIP Member
Come on you guyyyyyyyzzzz, let's not be so hard on them. When your busy working 5 days a week 9-5, raising a toddler (with no outside help), maintaining your home and pool, doing all the grocery shopping and preparing breakfast lunch and dinner for a family of 3 and on top of all that editing high quality YouTube videos daily your bound to need a little help with home organization.

Oh wait none of that applies to the Trackers. Carry on everyone😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

saraaaah90

VIP Member
😂😂😂y’all at around 9:10 in the new water park video Jenn was reminding everyone that she only had “one sip” of each alcoholic beverage at hal-o-scream media night 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

chitownzee

Update for the cult: A few more years of living in their house BECAUSE THEY'RE JUST SO BUSY (watching bravo and the internet) and that's what happens when you have a toddler! 🙄

trash t.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
1) She is full of shit. Editing means too busy to clean? She doesn't do ANYTHING ELSE! This is nuts. Then after she admits it, Tim says "Yeah, I am going to do some cleaning today." Wtf, what doesn't he do???

Just wait, Jenn, till J wants to play soccer, baseball, do some music class, art class, whatever. You will be up at the crack of dawn on weekends, going somewhere several nights per week, also figuring out dinner, homework time, chores, AND editing. Just hire a freaking editor now.

2) She "isn't good at this stuff" = organizing. To be good or bad at something, you have to actually do it.

3) I am in the middle of watching. They showed the "guest room." It hasn't changed since that time they filmed it a year ago, but now has the bike in it. Tim laments they have no time. These two are ridiculous, lazy, and so full of excuses. YOU SET YOUR OWN SCHEDULE. TAKE A WEEK OFF AND CLEAN. Nobody else has that freedom
YOU do!

• Heart