The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m older, but we didn’t use sleep sacks after a baby could pull up. We used these fleece blanket sleepers. Until age 18 months, 2 yo max, then they got a blanket. I think the Trackers just get stuck on these things because they want their kids to sleep 23 hours a day.

IMG_0529.jpeg

Reactions: 21
30+ people at a baby's birthday is still a big party for a barely sentient potato that is baby.

I don't know why they feel the need to fudge every number they come across.
Why not get a slightly larger cake for the grownups(find out what cake types they like) and keep the kid cupcakes. Make O a special little 1 tier, or an extra big cupcake. Why not have light feeling food, especially for a morning party? Frozen lemonade etc. in cool cups and keep the cotton candy/fancy popcorn or something that the kids can take home as a favor etc., stuff that's good to eat for when it's hot outside? Talk to your guests beforehand, find out what they like, and build it from there?

You know, more like ✨Nicole ✨.
It doesn't have to be extravagant.
The last thing I'd want is pizza or a hotdog and chips well before noon.

But what do I know, I hate hosting parties and don't have a talent for it.
I'm an introvert. So, because I love you very much- I can give you 20 minutes of high social and then I'm topped up with people-time, thank you🤣
I am a huge introvert and have actual social anxiety to the point where I did not even have a baby shower because the even thought of being the center of attention was anxiety inducing.

I could not eat pizza or 2 hot dogs at 10:30 am. I actually don’t even like hot dogs.
Anything before 11 am is breakfast.

A little brunch would have been cute. And way more mom influencer like than a carnival. Who goes to a carnival at 10:30 am?

Reactions: 23
There wasn't.

But there was a build your own pasta-type thing where you told the guy what you wanted him to make your meal with.

In the middle of us trying to get the food, the bride and groom (he was my friend from college, then he met her and I became friends w/ her) started their choreographed dance to "So This is Love" (from Cinderella). Sorry, not sorry, but it was weird.

They met at 8Trax at PI while on the College Program here at Disney, so it was so over-the-top w/ princess stuff (her dress, his mannerisms toward her like Prince Charming, etc... ugh. Not my cup of tea)

After the reception, my friends and I left and went to a nearby bar and got drunk. :ROFLMAO:
After reading about this wedding, I want to go to a nearby bar and get drunk…at 11:30 am in NY when I don’t really even drink 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kids parties in the early years are the worst. But at J$s age I would roll up and dump my kid and then ask when I was expected back to pick up. It's up to the party host to entertain them. For a 1 year old (pointless waste of money) all the parents of 1 year olds need to stay. And, I have hosted parties for my kids when they were 3/4 and didn't expect any adults to stay - I had all the games lined up and the food organised, so no need for parents to sit around eating hot dogs as, it was the children's party not an adults party. It's great when they get a bit older and you can just take them to a venue and pay for someone else to entertain them e.g. soft-play, gymnastics, soccer, climbing, trampoline, arts and crafts

Reactions: 12
Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 12.40.06 PM.png

While looking at this screenshot posted in the last thread, the strange, small objects behind the OTT never-used grill caught my eye. Upon further inspection, I realized it's two of the bleeping lemon pigs! I guess they finally got so gross, moldy, and smelly that even the Disgusting Doublemint Twins didn't want them in their nasty kitchen anymore. :sick:

I can't tell for sure in this pic if the pennies are somehow still attached to their mouths, but I'm assuming they are, since Overly Superstitious Jenn hasn't mentioned them falling out in a home vlog yet. In that case, while I don't believe in any of these stupid superstition rituals they do, I think it's HILARIOUS that the Tracker lemon pigs have held onto their pennies as long as possible in recent years. It's such a perfect symbol of how they will NEVER have the abundant prosperity and luck that they stumbled upon in the past, and you KNOW it eats Jenn alive with every week and month that passes. Add the Lemon Pig to the list of saboteurs, if it isn't already! 👏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Re: cake smash

I’m surprised that no one has pointed this out yet.
The reason J$ & O just looked at their respective birthday cakes and didn’t “dig in” was due to the micromanagement of the sperm and egg donor not letting them use their hands to eat food and potentially getting messy.

Both concepts were foreign to the boys at exactly 12 months old.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
What a dweeb.

IMG_3725.jpg

They're at Legoland and Dim made his own Lego car (because he's 5) and it made it over some ramp or something and asshole Dim just HAD to put up a number 1 like he's the best. What an immature asshole. Dude. You're not number 1. You didn't get first place in anything. You're not "the best". This is a kid's thing. So cringey.

IMG_3727.jpg

Oh, Ginn, honey, sweetie, it's time to retire the shorts.

IMG_3728.jpg

IMG_3731.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2812939

While looking at this screenshot posted in the last thread, the strange, small objects behind the OTT never-used grill caught my eye. Upon further inspection, I realized it's two of the bleeping lemon pigs! I guess they finally got so gross, moldy, and smelly that even the Disgusting Doublemint Twins didn't want them in their nasty kitchen anymore. :sick:

I can't tell for sure in this pic if the pennies are somehow still attached to their mouths, but I'm assuming they are, since Overly Superstitious Jenn hasn't mentioned them falling out in a home vlog yet. In that case, while I don't believe in any of these stupid superstition rituals they do, I think it's HILARIOUS that the Tracker lemon pigs have held onto their pennies as long as possible in recent years. It's such a perfect symbol of how they will NEVER have the abundant prosperity and luck that they stumbled upon in the past, and you KNOW it eats Jenn alive with every week and month that passes. Add the Lemon Pig to the list of saboteurs, if it isn't already! 👏
Regarding those nasty lemon pigs, how are those not attracting fruit flies? I’m in north Florida and am currently dealing with fruit flies like crazy.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I don’t know I think I might be happy to see the shorts after that dress 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jenn got a video up before noon? Wow.

Tim: “As you know, we are a car family.”
Jenn: *fake laughs unnecessarily*
IMG_3334.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

The reason J$ & O just looked at their respective birthday cakes and didn’t “dig in” was due to the micromanagement of the sperm and egg donor not letting them use their hands to eat food and potentially getting messy.

I've seen Jackson use his hands to eat goldfish and other odds and ends of food.

As far as other kid stuff like making mud pies or building sand castles (I've seen Jackson make a sand castle. Meaning being wet and making sand castles and getting really sandy when wet vs. dry sand).

Even other messy food like eating pizza (I find pizza to be messy when eating with hands) or sticky food like funnel cakes or candy/caramel apples I have never seen Jackson eat at all. Yeah, I know Tim has a thing about not letting Jackson not have sugary food hence the rare times you might see Jackson have A BITE of a cookie, but not the whole thing. I get what Tim is saying. But come on, let Jackson have a full cookie not a bite once in a while.

Reactions: 6
They are at a media event and couldn’t be bothered to comb Jackson’s hair. That tracks!

IMG_3335.jpeg

Speaking of that poor kids hair, Jenn really did a hack job cutting it. It’s uneven and choppy. How did she look at it and say, yeah that looks good?

IMG_3336.jpeg
IMG_3337.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

True! I also noticed they strapped Oliver in so tight into his high chair harness he could not lean into the cake to bite it. Tim did ask Jenn to loosen the straps, but of course, she wasn’t paying attention to her child’s first birthday, first birthday cake moment. At least Rosie was paying attention.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I know. That just seems so odd to me. So the party was for upwards of 60 but you only set for 26? Why 26? Where did that random number get pulled from? It seems so weird to me. I agree. I think there were more like 30 people, tops.
I also don't think that there were that many people at the party. Regardless, if you look around when Tim films the mess at the end of the party, 95% of the carnival place settings at the low (kids) table and the adult's table are untouched/unused. That means that guests did not need to sit down at the table to eat the meager finger food that they were offered and like others have mentioned, they would have been too nervous with the open pool situation to sit down and not pay attention to their children. In other words, a party fail. They rented two tables and chairs that no one used. No one is sitting down relaxing at a toddler birthday party, because unlike the hosts, the guests did not show up with someone else who was going to watch their children.

Reactions: 24
I wonder if those that showed up are telling their friends to not go to a kids party at the Bojo house because of the swimming pool situation.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2812939

I guess even Dim is embarrassed by his “solution” to the grill being so close to the house that he removed the fire tarp from the wall/window. This just goes to show they don’t use that outdoor area for anything.
#homemovies

Reactions: 15
So when Jenbo is going on how OG loves carnival games the first thought that came to my mind was yep..O's party was definitely not for O. See the theme.

They seemed so tortured having to leave at nap time in this one. They barely even did anything in it.

Looking at the school calendar and she may have been trying to get them out since OG is going to be out of school starting Friday for Spring Break. Also, seems the school has another event scheduled for this week which I'm sure they will fail at. Oh, and picture day was also last week on O's forgotten birthday. I'm sure that they will cherish the hack job she did with his hair forever...Oh, wait the photo will probably be covered in dust since it's not on the Aura frame.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.