The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are watching the Amanda train wreck in real time. For someone with 43 views on a video after 7 hours, she is a rather snippy b*tch to the few people who choose to interact with her. She is so revved up to be a social media c*nt like Jenn, but she doesn't have the audience yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ginn's purple carrot diarrhea tacos drenched in oil and tetanus
Ahahahahahahaha ahahahahahhahaha 🤣🤣🤣 I was at work when I read this and just started cracking up and my boss stared at me and customers were staring at me (I was on break)🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Such an attention bleep and not qualified to do travel vlogs on theme parks at all. In addition to the possible TikTok band I'm guessing she started the channel in an attempt to write off her annual passes on her taxes. Seems something she'd do :rolleyes:
View attachment 2831281
Oh dear lord, this woman. If only there was a place where you can look up what is included with your pass. It clearly states 1 free admission. I mean, that wouldn't even make sense if you could double dip like that. Everyone would renew in September and October.

I looked to see if she was a part of the UOAP Facebook group and she is not. Those people there will chew her up and spit her out. They would make her cry.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also, I hope her apartment management tells her to duck off. I feel for those neighbors because she is a bleeping nutcase. Also, based on my rental experience of almost getting trampled by a neighbors loose pitbull and having neighbors operating an illegal restaurant next door in a residential area they'll be slow to react if they do, do anything. It took six months just to get the restaurant decommissioned and the landlord actually wanted them out.
Screenshot 2024-03-22 171002.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Oh dear lord, this woman. If only there was a place where you can look up what is included with your pass. It clearly states 1 free admission. I mean, that wouldn't even make sense if you could double dip like that. Everyone would renew in September and October.

I looked to see if she was a part of the UOAP Facebook group and she is not. Those people there will chew her up and spit her out. They would make her cry.
Yup. That FB group can be brutal.

Reactions: 7
Also, I hope her apartment management tells her to duck off. I feel for those neighbors because she is a bleeping nutcase. Also, based on my rental experience of almost getting trampled by a neighbors loose pitbull and having neighbors operating an illegal restaurant next door in a residential area they'll be slow to react if they do, do anything. It took six months just to get the restaurant decommissioned and the landlord actually wanted them out.
View attachment 2831331
This same chick "remembered" she's moving to a new apartment in September. JFC I know more about Amanduh's day-to-day life than half my friends.

I'll take barking and birdies over my upstairs neighbor who I've tolerated for 2 years (because we both own our units and I ain't moving) who listens to his action movies so loud I can hear all the dialogue, music and sound effects, and generally sounds like an elephant on roller skates who trips and falls constantly. Luckily he seems to go on a lot of trips so when it's bad it's really bad but then he leaves for a couple of weeks at a time.

Also I leave my windows open so I can listen to the birds outside, they've been going wild this week! Plus free entertainment for my cats. Maybe the upstairs neighbor has a parrot that keeps saying "Amanduh is a bleeping witch! Amanduh want a cracker?"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2831331
I hope her upstairs neighbors see her Twitter and starts riding a scooter up there.

Isn't that what prompted the Trackers to leave a hosted stay in, Branson was it? She's so much like Jenn, if I didn't know Amanduh actually existed, I'd think she was Jenn's sock puppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really don't know what she wants them to do about the dogs and birds outside of quiet hours and even then there's only so much that can be done. I generally try to keep my two quiet after ten but sometimes if someone slams their door outside loud or an alarm goes off they will bark. It just happens. And I'm sure Potato doesn't meow at al when they're at the park for six plus hours.... Ugh, I really can see her going full Karen on an HOA board if she and the Employee ever con their way into getting enough money for a down payment. Ironically, she'd be the one who'd probably turn in Ft. Pampers for not painting their house the right designated shade of beige.

Reactions: 8
I really don't know what she wants them to do about the dogs and birds outside of quiet hours and even then there's only so much that can be done. I generally try to keep my two quiet after ten but sometimes if someone slams their door outside loud or an alarm goes off they will bark. It just happens. And I'm sure Potato doesn't meow at al when they're at the park for six plus hours.... Ugh, I really can see her going full Karen on an HOA board if she and the Employee ever con their way into getting enough money for a down payment. Ironically, she'd be the one who'd probably turn in Ft. Pampers for not painting their house the right designated shade of beige.
LOL one of my cats is an attention bleep and loves to talk (kind of like Amanduh but actually cute and adorable and funny) and meows his head off for shits and giggles. I always hope my neighbors can't hear him 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.