The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man, they had this party so early because of the naps! I never thought of that before. So do we think TrickyNicky was there with his kids (did someone mention a Luke?)? I would suspect they couldn’t make it due to church. Jenn’s sister being there with Nick and his wife hanging out would have been super weird. 😂😂 I wish a Tattler was a fly on an uneaten hot dog so we could get a full report about the guest list.

Two things I disliked about this vlog- O taking some steps and Jenn inserting it in on a half screen shared with J zoning out playing Nintendo (just show O walking if you’re going to mention it, J will be fine left out of one scene), AND panning over to J as he ate a cupcake WHILE daBaby was still working on his smash cake. Jenn is obsessed with including these J clips. Spoiler alert: he shouldn’t be on these vlogs at all but he is also not charming (sorry, had to say it) and these clips need to be left out. It seems pretty obvious they have J zoned out playing video games most of the time they are at home together and he isn’t at school.

Reactions: 28
View attachment 2812051

Jenn trying to be fancy for reasons unknown, and predictably getting it wrong.

View attachment 2812055

Y'all were correct, the absolutely inexplicable dress choice came from Target.

View attachment 2812060
View attachment 2812061

Seriously?! For a child you literally don't know, whose parents just dropped thousands of dollars on his first birthday party?? 🤦🏻‍♀️ And yes, I'm sure they'll buy him a book with that money, and not an appetizer or two for themselves at their daily lunch "date" without said birthday boy... 🙄
I was going to post this comment! How are they are sending super chats?
---
Someone took this sweet photo of O & his mom nanny.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Ugh it's just so weird to invite the nanny and then make her work during the party. While Ginn pretends to be a mother. I'd be so embarrassed. Like seriously if I was a guest I'd wonder why the nanny is the one taking care of the kid. Even when we have birthday parties for my older nephew, there are a bunch of us family members to make sure my younger nephew is being watched and taken care of while my sister and her husband do their hosting duties and take care of the logistics. Out of all the "family" and "friends" there, none of them like the kid enough to find joy in watching him and keeping him entertained besides just the nanny? Were all the adults picking up the poor animals in the "petting zoo"? Out of two bleeping parents, one of them couldn't be watching THE ACTUAL BIRTHDAY KID since likely Budley was being stalked watched by Aunt Amanduh (not his actual Aunt Amanda) anyway??

What a strange family dynamic.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Jenn cosplays as a mother when she thinks it makes her look good but the nanny is Oliver's real mom. It's all so fucked up.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I was going to post this comment! How are they are sending super chats?
---
Someone took this sweet photo of O & his mom nanny.
Awww, you see his face scrunched up from smiling!
Shame on Jenn.
I feel bad for the day Oliver loses Rosie. He seems real happy with her.

BTW, I think Rosie was not “invited” but scheduled to be at the party…

Also, I hate to be petty, but did any of the Nona moms wonder why Oliver was wearing a Valentine’s themed outfit to a carnival themed $4000 party?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The party planner sure is pushing this thing on IG. Someone asked about guest numbers

View attachment 2812032

And where exactly were those 24-34 other guests supposed to eat? On those four barstools on the outdoor island? The indoor table was taken over by the desserts. I guess they all could have been told to eat in shifts.
That was not me, even though I said I wanted to dm them, I never got to it. We went to Disney and are here for the week. Jenn probably read my post and prepped her to answer accordingly.

50-60 guests is still not 70 guests. I still call bullshit on 50 guests because no party planner would plan for a set for half the people in attendance. The food, the seating, none of it amounts to 70 people. Why lie about something like this? She’s ridiculous.

For example, there is no way there are 50-60-70 people in that kitchen watching the kid eat the cake. Most people attending a 1 year olds party wouldn’t miss that part.

There were 30 people at this party.

J$ is completely unintelligible in this entire video, their money would have been more well spent on speech therapy.

Reactions: 29
BTW, I think Rosie was not “invited” but scheduled to be at the party…
Agreed. I think she was there as hired help and not as a guest. Maybe to make up hours for calling out on Tim’s birthday but maybe so Jenn could flex on the other Lake Nona mommies too.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I just can't get over the juxtaposition of throwing a $3000 birthday party for a one-year-old (something something memories something) and then dumping the "special" birthday boy off on a nanny. I hope at least some of the guests who aren't stuck up the booty butts of the Bojos have some critical thinking and observational skills to connect the... disconnect... between Ginn and Da Baby.

Reactions: 25
At about 23:51 when they are trying to get O to eat his cake you can see grandma standing there (you can tell by the hands it’s an older person) and behind her is someone in cut off Jean shorts with thick thighs, I figured this was 🍑. The nanny had to be the one on in the dress with Oliver. I’m surprised they didn’t let brat J smash the cake. I have a feeling he got to after the cameras were cut.
J has gotten really bad about the tongue stuff he does. It’s like he’s regressing

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I agree about taking the baby out of the straight jacket. Isn't that just for newborns? My babies liked to curl up and grab their toes in their crib. Seems like the party planner might be a bit delusional as well with that invite tally. The colors were nice and some things about it were cute but as Dim says all in all....I don't think it was worth it. I am not rich nor bougie but it did seem kind of cheap looking.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Not if Amanduh has any say in it! Only one stan can be a stage-five clinger in person!!!
Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 8.06.04 PM.png

Nothing would kill the mood more than a grown adult saying "a little pinchy of his tushi". But TrickyDick has some competition.
Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 8.07.21 PM.png

This stan must be stuck in the past. Come join the rest of the world in the present! I'm cackling. Also her sister didn't help "plan" the party. Neither did Ginn. They must have missed the whole party planner part that was repeated multiple times in multiple voogs.
Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 8.08.36 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 8.08.56 PM.png

I agree about taking the baby out of the straight jacket. Isn't that just for newborns? My babies liked to curl up and grab their toes in their crib. Seems like the party planner might be a bit delusional as well with that invite tally. The colors were nice and some things about it were cute but as Dim says all in all....I don't think it was worth it. I am not rich nor bougie but it did seem kind of cheap looking.
They were gushing about the direction sign (that blew over and broke) and literally that sign is from Oriental Trading Co, the online dollar store of party decorations. But I bet the poosh picnic people charged a pretty penny for it. 🫠

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I agree about taking the baby out of the straight jacket. Isn't that just for newborns? My babies liked to curl up and grab their toes in their crib.
He’s in a sleep sack. It’s not the same as being swaddled. It’s usually recommended that they use one until at least age one but a lot of parents will continue to use one for their toddler until they are safely able to use a blanket for warmth.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
He’s in a sleep sack. It’s not the same as being swaddled. It’s usually recommended that they use one until at least age one but a lot of parents will continue to use one for their toddler until they are safely able to use a blanket for warmth.
Well I am not an expert, except that I had 4 children, but I don't like the way it looks, makes me uncomfortable for the baby and I also don't think it's necessary past the point when a baby likes to move around, like I said grabbing their toes or what if he wants to stand up in the crib. I actually think it's ridiculous tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well I am not an expert, except that I had 4 children, but I don't like the way it looks, makes me uncomfortable for the baby and I also don't think it's necessary past the point when a baby likes to move around, like I said grabbing their toes or what if he wants to stand up in the crib. I actually think it's ridiculous tbh.
I know things have changed over the years since mine were that young, but this just seems like just one more thing, along with trying to black out the windows and noise machines and fans, that the Trackers do to try and make their kids sleep 16 hours a day.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I know things have changed over the years since mine were that young, but this just seems like just one more thing, along with trying to black out the windows and noise machines and fans, that the Trackers do to try and make their kids sleep 16 hours a day.
The sleep sack is to make sure the baby/toddler is warm enough. If the size is correct, it does not restrict movement. Oliver seemed to be able to move around fine in his.
They do make sleep sacks that allow movement in the arms and legs:
IMG_3332.jpeg

I wonder if they will transition Oliver to one of those.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The party planner sure is pushing this thing on IG. Someone asked about guest numbers

View attachment 2812032

And where exactly were those 24-34 other guests supposed to eat? On those four barstools on the outdoor island? The indoor table was taken over by the desserts. I guess they all could have been told to eat in shifts.
Who wants to bet that the party planner were told they must say it was for 50/60 people when in fact it probably was just set up for 26 as that's all that was there

Because I don't believe for a second a party planners will only set up for 26 when more are coming, an 26 is a weirdly specific number, if 50/60 were coming but you didn't want it set up for that many then why not round it off to 30?

Reactions: 18
So just before the vacuum bit Jenn says Jackson got something really cool that he wanted to show off. I guess confirming he did indeed get presents for Oliver's birthday 🙄 guess who'll be expecting that every year?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Boo Hoo. You had a long day and wanted to go out for dinner as you did not feel cooking. OK. To be fair I sorta get it. As I've been there. But that is all you do is eat out "after a long day."

What they show is what normal people do every day, yet I bet all of us on this forum still muster up the energy to still make dinner after "a long day." Even if it is something not the best for you like a frozen pizza or something basic like a sandwich and chips/crisps.

They complain about the time change. Again, boo hoo. Jenn would have not noticed the difference after her 12 hour sleep and her 3 hour nap during the day. It is Daylight Saving Time not Savings. Why do I think that they got the hour back on the wrong day. If they had the party on Sunday, then of course that is when the hour lost was on Sunday at 2am not Saturday. Not sure why they were complaining about it on Saturday unless they figured it was a hassle to change the clocks which everyone has to do anyway if people still have clocks vs. using their phones.

Tim sounded disappointed to me during the "carnival." When he kept on saying, "This is Olivers Carnival." He kept on saying it with sadness in his voice. At least to me.

During the slide part. Jenn was holding (at least to me) Oliver like he was a rag doll.

I am not sure the fascination of a smash cake. Both of their kids had no interest in smashing a cake. Is a smash cake really a thing or did they get it (or Jenn) from a Housewife show or "Momfulencer" vlog?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Boo Hoo. You had a long day and wanted to go out for dinner as you did not feel cooking. OK. To be fair I sorta get it. As I've been there. But that is all you do is eat out "after a long day."

What they show is what normal people do every day, yet I bet all of us on this forum still muster up the energy to still make dinner after "a long day." Even if it is something not the best for you like a frozen pizza or something basic like a sandwich and chips/crisps.
If I know it's going be a long day or I know am not going be bothered with making dinner that night (since like a normal person I work) I shove a load of stuff in the slow cooker in the morning, it takes maybe 10mins tops to prepare it an then it's ready for whenever I want it at night, yesterday was lamb an potato curry an tonight its butter chicken, they could EASILY afford a slow cooker after paying 3k on a fking party an a slow cooker will do them for years

But yeah I totally get you, if it's been a long day then sometimes it's best to just put something in the oven for 20mins, I just don't understand how any day could be "long" to them when they aren't doing anything different, they didn't even do the party, it was planners

Reactions: 13
If I know it's going be a long day or I know am not going be bothered with making dinner that night (since like a normal person I work) I shove a load of stuff in the slow cooker in the morning, it takes maybe 10mins tops to prepare it an then it's ready for whenever I want it at night, yesterday was lamb an potato curry an tonight its butter chicken, they could EASILY afford a slow cooker after paying 3k on a fking party an a slow cooker will do them for years

But yeah I totally get you, if it's been a long day then sometimes it's best to just put something in the oven for 20mins, I just don't understand how any day could be "long" to them when they aren't doing anything different, they didn't even do the party, it was planners

Do you have left overs? I am coming over :)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.