The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously Jen doesn’t follow Tim’s advice to “check her ‘fit”. It’s quite amazing that’s the dress she chose to wear to the birthday flex extravaganza.

It also confuses me so much on her typical choice of hair and clothing. Every single time she starts recording herself she starts fidgeting with her hair like she’s so concerned a hair might be out of place. But her whole head of hair is typically a nasty mess, her clothing is typically gross and I don’t even know what to say about her face. The hair fidget thing just drives me crazy.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Jackson had to see his baby brother crowning
LOL

I was imagining Jenn not knowing what crowning means and saying, “Well Jackson didn’t get a crowning when he was born like daBaby so we are having a party planner do a coronation in our backyard next year! I am soooo stressed because it could rain that month and I don’t know where to get 100 British pizzas!!” 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Those hot dogs looked gross. What would have been the big deal to throw some decent hot dogs on the barbeque? So infuriating how they are not just lazy but brain-dead too.
The lie of 70 people is really bizarre. Same mental issues as Amanduh trying to get so much attention.

Reactions: 15
That dress looked like it was made of some pretty forgiving fabric under normal circumstances.

I'm grateful for Oliver's nanny. He seems like a chilled out, happy little kid and I'm assuming that's down to her. Because we know how Jackson turned out...

Reactions: 21
In other news seems like Amanduh is ranting about the new printer that she bought. Seems like it was a dud and leaked all over her apartment floor and garage. I didn't watch the whole seven minute diatribe but even she is dressed better in her rainbow technicolor horror show than what Jenn's wearing.
---
That dress looked like it was made of some pretty forgiving fabric under normal circumstances.

I'm grateful for Oliver's nanny. He seems like a chilled out, happy little kid and I'm assuming that's down to her. Because we know how Jackson turned out...
I dread the day she leaves. That poor child. Hopefully, they'll just put him in school when she does so he won't be that exposed to Stay Puff Mommy and Eight Hot Dogs.
---
Obviously Jen doesn’t follow Tim’s advice to “check her ‘fit”. It’s quite amazing that’s the dress she chose to wear to the birthday flex extravaganza.

It also confuses me so much on her typical choice of hair and clothing. Every single time she starts recording herself she starts fidgeting with her hair like she’s so concerned a hair might be out of place. But her whole head of hair is typically a nasty mess, her clothing is typically gross and I don’t even know what to say about her face. The hair fidget thing just drives me crazy.
I don't get her. On their entire sans nanny cruise she dressed like a slob but she's wearing a complete face of makeup and dress in the back yard for a freaking kids party. Seriously, what made her think that's a good idea. I'm pretty sure it was for the stupid photo op which I still am wondering why. Really, any photos that day should've been of Ollie not Michelin Mommy.

Reactions: 15
The party planner sure is pushing this thing on IG. Someone asked about guest numbers

IMG_1956.jpeg

And where exactly were those 24-34 other guests supposed to eat? On those four barstools on the outdoor island? The indoor table was taken over by the desserts. I guess they all could have been told to eat in shifts.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Omg she touches her damn bangs so much too, like if you're going to touch them that much, DON'T KEEP GETTING THEM. Even Budley doesn't touch his bowl-head bangs as much as she does. Like witch you realize they're going to keep getting progressively more greasy the more you finger your bangs, right?

But really though, how can someone who stares at their own reflection so much not want to put a bag over their own head? She really does have reverse body dysmorphia.

The party planner sure is pushing this thing on IG. Someone asked about guest numbers

View attachment 2812032

And where exactly were those 24-34 other guests supposed to eat? On those four barstools on the outdoor island? The indoor table was taken over by the desserts. I guess they all could have been told to eat in shifts.
"other lounge areas" - where, the kitchen floor? Amongst the clutter that is Budley's hot wheels tracks? The bathroom? Ginn's office?
---
Those hot dogs looked gross. What would have been the big deal to throw some decent hot dogs on the barbeque? So infuriating how they are not just lazy but brain-dead too.
The lie of 70 people is really bizarre. Same mental issues as Amanduh trying to get so much attention.
The hot dogs at 7-11 look more appetizing than those hutdogs in their little novelty hutdog machine. Why doesn't Ginn just get Dimmy a hutdog machine he can set up in the bathroom while he sits on the commode? I bet DickyNick will buy him a hutdog machine before she does. Then they can have a wiener-fest on their poodcast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Funny that the grill that OG was manhandling wasn't used for said event. You'd think this be the perfect sort of thing to try said grill out. I'm also surprised none of those kids fell in that pool with how unsupervised things looked upstairs.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm still grossed out by Dim eating 7-8 hutdogs (Ginn kept claiming she only ate 2 hutdogs but she most likely probably also had 4 slices of pizza and 3 cupcakes). Even Joey Chestnut probably wouldn't actually eat that many hutdogs for shits and giggles. Well for shits maybe but not giggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
in dick and dims podcast dick said he can tell when it’s dim or gin texting… and dim shoves it off by basically saying “yeah she texts for me when i’m driving”. sooo why can’t he reply back on his own when he’s stopped? i get they’re married and honestly it’s a nice gesture i used to do it for my fiancé a lot. but the fact that dick can TELL who’s texting now is a litttttle weird

Reactions: 10
in dick and dims podcast dick said he can tell when it’s dim or gin texting… and dim shoves it off by basically saying “yeah she texts for me when i’m driving”. sooo why can’t he reply back on his own when he’s stopped? i get they’re married and honestly it’s a nice gesture i used to do it for my fiancé a lot. but the fact that dick can TELL who’s texting now is a litttttle weird
Ginn probably doesn't use the eggplant emoji when she doing the texting.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The party start time is very odd. I've been to a lot of kid parties recently and have never been to one that early. Maybe so few people ate the hot dogs because of the time. Why not have it in the afternoon? Yes, I know Oliver has to nap. I was anal about my babies napping as well. So I scheduled their parties to start right after the afternoon nap.
I have never understood big first birthday parties. Save the money and do a big party when your kid is old enough to enjoy it and have some say in picking out the theme and food.

Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20240312-205009_YouTube.jpg

Jenn trying to be fancy for reasons unknown, and predictably getting it wrong.

Screenshot_20240312-212403_YouTube.jpg

Y'all were correct, the absolutely inexplicable dress choice came from Target.

Screenshot_20240312-205857_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240312-205904_YouTube.jpg

Seriously?! For a child you literally don't know, whose parents just dropped thousands of dollars on his first birthday party?? 🤦🏻‍♀️ And yes, I'm sure they'll buy him a book with that money, and not an appetizer or two for themselves at their daily lunch "date" without said birthday boy... 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Does Jenn only have 1 sister? If it’s 🍑 my husband asked if she was going to strip for the party! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's getting more delusional with whatever life she thinks she's living versus the one she's actually living.
She’s going full method acting. Problem is she’s not sure which character she is playing…is it a bougie housewife, a doting mother, Jenn from the block that used to work in hot kitchens of Orlando, or maybe it’s a Martha Stewart type? She lost herself in this game.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I liked how during her pointless 20-minute verbal diarrhea segment in the beginning, she mentioned it was a great day for using the pool and she would love to take a dip in the pool. witch, you live in Florida you could use the pool for most of the year but you don't. It's like all her other bullshit that she pretends she wants to do but will never do like order a salad (and only a salad), or drive, or go to the bleeping art museum on her own. Why does she even bother spouting random tit like that, doesn't she know herself by now? She's getting more delusional with whatever life she thinks she's living versus the one she's actually living. Christina must be watching these voogs and so the witch has to try even harder to pretend to be something she's not.

Oh and also as mentioned in the other thread, her weird quip (as she huffed and puffed out-of-breath upstairs) about not having empty hands (because she worked in a restaurant) and how she always tries to take something from downstairs upstairs and vice versa like she was doing her own Martha Stewart bit. Like nice try. And then her bit with the vacuum and turning it on in the middle of filming? Like she actually gives a tit about crumbs on the floor? The same bleeping slob who haphazardly cut her kids hair all willy-nilly right there on the kitchen floor with nothing to catch all the stray hairs? LOL.
You know she could be doing laps in that pool every day, it's the best exercise ever. Do that for six months and then try that dress on again, Dugs.
Yeah, it's not they haven't put their entire life out there. I like how she pretends she didn't start that right then, when she said it. We've watched you go up and down those stairs empty handed. For years. Who is she miming for? We know you aren't cleaning tit, Gin.
This ain't TikTok
---
They just spent +20k on one and didn't use it. How fucked is that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ugh I suffered through most of it, fast forwarding a lot. I had to see what all the hype was about the dress and its every bit as awful as the pics. She was seconds away from a wardrobe malfunction. :sick:. Around the 23 minute mark I thought I heard a British accent so maybe those friends were there? The amount of hot wheels tracks they have is just sad. Spoiled rotten. And why is da baby still sleeping in a straight jacket?? Let him live!! No wonder he doesn't sleep, he can't move.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.