The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't realize we could specify how super chat money should be spent.

I might be tempted to send them some cash with conditions.
--please buy both Tim and Jackson some appropriate sized shorts.
--please take Jackson to get a real haircut.
--please buy a "Cooking for Dummies" book for Jen.
--please buy a paper bag and place it over Jen's head.
Ooh, I wonder how much we'd have to pay for a superchat to place a paper bag over Ginn's head. I suppose it might cost more than $19.99 cause of inflation...

I would be tempted to send them cash to make Ginn:
- stop staring at herself on camera
- stop fake laughing
- stop licking her lips/digging for food with her tongue

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I didn't realize we could specify how super chat money should be spent.

--please buy a paper bag and place it over Jen's head.
Since Jenn is so big on saving money and all ("$5 is a lot of money, Buddy!"), Tim could just ask the bagger at Publix for one for FREE. 🥴

Reactions: 11
View attachment 2812939

While looking at this screenshot posted in the last thread, the strange, small objects behind the OTT never-used grill caught my eye. Upon further inspection, I realized it's two of the bleeping lemon pigs! I guess they finally got so gross, moldy, and smelly that even the Disgusting Doublemint Twins didn't want them in their nasty kitchen anymore. :sick:

I can't tell for sure in this pic if the pennies are somehow still attached to their mouths, but I'm assuming they are, since Overly Superstitious Jenn hasn't mentioned them falling out in a home vlog yet. In that case, while I don't believe in any of these stupid superstition rituals they do, I think it's HILARIOUS that the Tracker lemon pigs have held onto their pennies as long as possible in recent years. It's such a perfect symbol of how they will NEVER have the abundant prosperity and luck that they stumbled upon in the past, and you KNOW it eats Jenn alive with every week and month that passes. Add the Lemon Pig to the list of saboteurs, if it isn't already! 👏
What a dweeb.

View attachment 2813042

They're at Legoland and Dim made his own Lego car (because he's 5) and it made it over some ramp or something and asshole Dim just HAD to put up a number 1 like he's the best. What an immature asshole. Dude. You're not number 1. You didn't get first place in anything. You're not "the best". This is a kid's thing. So cringey.

View attachment 2813047

Oh, Ginn, honey, sweetie, it's time to retire the shorts.

View attachment 2813052

View attachment 2813053
That expression, that double chin, wow!

Reactions: 8
I love it how the person in front of Dim was ruining the shot with their camera on a stick - Dim kept trying to film around it :D
haha-1.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If I have to be at some one-year-old's birthday party who I barely know at 10:30am on a Sunday (or frankly unless they're one of my nephews, even if I do know their parents well), they better at least have alcohol there.

Hope they cleaned the downstairs bathroom after "70 people" used it. 🤢 They probably haven't cleaned it thoroughly since they moved in.
70 people is a load of tit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks for the laugh, @Dillon21!
Seriously, your post made me laugh.

With your personal witness of J$’s hand usage for eating goldfish & pizza (“and other odds and ends of food”), plus making mud pies and/or building sandcastles in his very first 12 months of life you have either a) outed yourself as a STAN or b) shown that you don’t read posts in their entirety.

Just saying, cause it is clear that you didn’t read the last part of my post where I wrote,“Both concepts were foreign to the boys at exactly 12 months old.”
We 👀you, Dillion

• Haha
Great job, Jenn. Clearly the "millions and trillions of dollars" YOU spent on your Oliver's party was money well spent. Over 24 hours since posting, and these are the views.

Screenshot_20240313-181810_YouTube.jpg

Worth every penny.

Hopefully Christina Glass and the rest of the Lake Nona Housewives are suitably impressed with your tacky extravagance, because viewers certainly aren't.

(In fact, it's been 2 weeks since one of your videos even broke 100,000 views, and all the recent ones were Disney related with only Tim featured, JENN. You're doing amazing, sweaty. 👏🏻)

Reactions: 19
I was looking at their views earlier, and yup, only the Disney ones or Universal ones get them over 100k views. The home vlogs will get up to 70k but usually they seem to average 50k-66k views.

I’m pretty sure they have about 50k Stan’s that will watch whatever they put out.

The party planner sure is pushing this thing on IG. Someone asked about guest numbers

View attachment 2812032

And where exactly were those 24-34 other guests supposed to eat? On those four barstools on the outdoor island? The indoor table was taken over by the desserts. I guess they all could have been told to eat in shifts.
This tells me that there were set seating for the kids and the adults were to stand and take the other seats. This is pretty typical for a kids party.

Reactions: 5
I haven’t looked this guy up in years, but Charles Trippy really dropped off. Dim used to idolize him. Now he averages ~3.5k views a video with over a million subscribers.

789d6c781413098b50c8a87c4f6c03b8.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who wants to bet that the party planner were told they must say it was for 50/60 people when in fact it probably was just set up for 26 as that's all that was there

Because I don't believe for a second a party planners will only set up for 26 when more are coming, an 26 is a weirdly specific number, if 50/60 were coming but you didn't want it set up for that many then why not round it off to 30?
I think they set up for 26 kids and then you have one parent per child

Reactions: 6
I was looking at their views earlier, and yup, only the Disney ones or Universal ones get them over 100k views. The home vlogs will get up to 70k but usually they seem to average 50k-66k views.

I’m pretty sure they have about 50k Stan’s that will watch whatever they put out.
I have always used the views on their live shows as a gauge of their Stan following. Who else is going to watch an hour or more of those two idiots babbling about nonsense, talking over each other and going off on tangents? A year ago they were averaging between 70k-80k and now they are just a bit over 50k. I am sure there will be plenty of TiffanyAnns that will be with them until Tim takes his last breath, but hopefully this is a sign that at least some people are finally waking up.
---
This tells me that there were set seating for the kids and the adults were to stand and take the other seats. This is pretty typical for a kids party.
No. Tim said one table was for kids and the other for adults. The adults got the shady table.

1710371380937.png

Reactions: 12
What a dweeb.

View attachment 2813042

They're at Legoland and Dim made his own Lego car (because he's 5) and it made it over some ramp or something and asshole Dim just HAD to put up a number 1 like he's the best. What an immature asshole. Dude. You're not number 1. You didn't get first place in anything. You're not "the best". This is a kid's thing. So cringey.

View attachment 2813047

Oh, Ginn, honey, sweetie, it's time to retire the shorts.

View attachment 2813052

View attachment 2813053
Thanks for the new avatar!
---
I personally don’t think it’s a medical issue. They lay him down for bed at 7 pm and expect him to sleep until 7 am. They also have him take two naps during the day. They are putting him to bed too early and he is also probably waking up hungry.

I don’t know why they think a toddler needs to sleep 14+ hours a day. He’s not a newborn baby.
Not every kid needs that much sleep. They should drop a nap and see how that goes.
---
---

No. Tim said one table was for kids and the other for adults. The adults got the shady table.

View attachment 2813892
Ahh I didn’t actually watch it - was just an assumption. Odd!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Couldn’t make it through two minutes of that Legoland video and I like Legoland. J is just so irritating on camera. (not his fault)

Reactions: 13
If the Legoland invite was early why couldn't just Dim and Jackson go. They are the ones into Lego and cars. Ginn has to push her way into it and include an overnight stay.
By the way, when is this so called exciting vacation coming.... isn't it this week that Jackson is not in school?

• Sad
Who is the random chick next to Ginn with the booty shorts? I think Francie (or Quyyyyynnnn the sister?) is the one in the mustard yellow dress in front of Dicky with his backwards cap. Maybe that's Rosie the Nanniveter? She is on the shorter side...
Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 7.23.46 PM.png

Spotted later again with the group, she took her white sweater off:
Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 7.38.45 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
We talk a lot about how the Slackers won the life lottery, fall upwards, everything miraculously works out for them…but does it?
They don’t seem to hold onto friends or have real friendships (at least J4D). Do not use or exercise their brains on critical thinking to the point of becoming stupid and vapid. Contribute nothing society. Fail their children.
Can we even look at them and say it’s a happy marriage based on mutual respect and love? I’d so not.
The saying “money doesn’t buy you happiness“ definitely applies to here. They never really even liked Disney, but it paid the bills. Now they are stuck doing that and pretending to be the “ding dang” laughing couple they used to make fun of. Dimmy used to be a little funny with a dry wit. They are mere shells of the happy people they used to be. Sad really.
Declining views, saturated market, axed off the Disney/Universal invite list, and completely financially dependent on a “career” that has a very unstable shelf life and expiration date attached to it.
Placing all of their self worth and family stability on stan loyalty and a shaky YT platform. Don’t even get me started on their health.
Would I want any piece of their so called “lucky life”? Nope, hard pass for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Who is the random chick next to Ginn with the booty shorts? I think Francie (or Quyyyyynnnn the sister?) is the one in the mustard yellow dress in front of Dicky with his backwards cap. Maybe that's Rosie the Nanniveter? She is on the shorter side...
View attachment 2814122

Spotted later again with the group, she took her white sweater off:
View attachment 2814139
Amazing that ginn is able to slide her cell into those tight jorts!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He's 4 years old, why are you still hand-feeding him??
Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 7.49.31 PM.png

Will getting his ear fixed also fix his constantly-open mouth? I don't think he knows how to breathe through his nose at all.

Mmm, formula that's been sitting in the heat!
Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 7.51.21 PM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.