The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you have left overs? I am coming over :)
Unfortunately no leftovers in this house, the lamb an potato curry was amazing 😅 a friend got me the bored of lunch slow cooker and air fryer books as I was looking to expand what meals I do an am using the slow cooker one all this week

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Unfortunately no leftovers in this house, the lamb an potato curry was amazing 😅 a friend got me the bored of lunch slow cooker and air fryer books as I was looking to expand what meals I do an am using the slow cooker one all this week

Well your friend is missing out!

Reactions: 4
I have kids you around J and O’s age. If I got invited to a birthday party for one of their friends and they had that open pool with no fence, I would be so uncomfortable. That’s a disaster waiting to happen with so many little kids and no fence still! It seems that you have to walk through the patio to get to the backyard so it would be walked past constantly.

Reactions: 21
I am not sure the fascination of a smash cake. Both of their kids had no interest in smashing a cake. Is a smash cake really a thing or did they get it (or Jenn) from a Housewife show or "Momfulencer" vlog?
They have been a thing for as long as I've been a decorator, about 17 years. Our company gives them away for free if the parents also get a cake for the one year old's birthday party.

Reactions: 14
They have been a thing for as long as I've been a decorator, about 17 years. Our company gives them away for free if the parents also get a cake for the one year old's birthday party.

Are they usually that big? I am assuming in situations (like Jackson and Oliver's case) were the kid does not actually smash it and picks at it or in Jackson's case if I remember correctly he did not even really pick at it if they parents just eat the cake anyway? I saw Oliver looked like he ended up just messing up the frosting and the cake was mostly intact otherwise.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Are they usually that big? I am assuming in situations (like Jackson and Oliver's case) were the kid does not actually smash it and picks at it or in Jackson's case if I remember correctly he did not even really pick at it if they parents just eat the cake anyway? I saw Oliver looked like he ended up just messing up the frosting and the cake was mostly intact otherwise.
No, we five then a single layer 5" for free amd if they want something bigger they have to pay the difference. Oliver's looks more like what parents get for 1st birthday photoshoots (speaking of a waste of product)

Reactions: 12
Of course asshole Dim eats 8 hot dogs. JFC-his colon will be swollen for a while. Ginn's titties were so on display and nearly flopping out for the 70 invited guests to ogle at. This voog was so over the top for a 1 yr old's birthday party. Just to flex for anyone to give a tit about. And of course it was a smashing success as they exclaimed on the couch during their outro. Who in the hell believes all the lies and bullshit that comes out of their mouths? They are nothing but white trash trying to be something else. bleeping disgusting to watch them and to think they have 2 children who need love and nurturing.

Reactions: 23
I have kids you around J and O’s age. If I got invited to a birthday party for one of their friends and they had that open pool with no fence, I would be so uncomfortable. That’s a disaster waiting to happen with so many little kids and no fence still! It seems that you have to walk through the patio to get to the backyard so it would be walked past constantly.
That is probably why most of the people stayed inside.

Reactions: 11
At about 23:51 when they are trying to get O to eat his cake you can see grandma standing there (you can tell by the hands it’s an older person) and behind her is someone in cut off Jean shorts with thick thighs, I figured this was 🍑. The nanny had to be the one on in the dress with Oliver. I’m surprised they didn’t let brat J smash the cake. I have a feeling he got to after the cameras were cut.
J has gotten really bad about the tongue stuff he does. It’s like he’s regressing
Can you get a screenshot of that person? I cannot find her or Grandma. I went to watch 23:51 and don't see them.

I see the guy with chubby-ish hands walking around in the Hawaiian-kinda shirt (pictured below) but figured that was a friend bc that same person was standing behind a little boy who was next to Jenn when they started filming O and his cake.

I *do* see someone with gray hair pop into the frame about 24:24 and figured that was Tim's mom based on hair color (looked short like she wears it), the sound of the chuckle from behind the camera (seemed female), and that I presumed she was sitting (she's doesn't do great at standing around).

ETA: Found it! 23:42. Yeah, could be Tim's mom... I also thought for a second that Jenn actually invited HER grandma to the party but then was like...nah. And the shorts could definitely be 🍑. I wish we got a look at the ankles. Cuz their alien-like just like Jenn's!

1710334710641.png

1710335344182.png

View attachment 2812633
---
50-60 guests is still not 70 guests. I still call bullshit on 50 guests because no party planner would plan for a set for half the people in attendance. The food, the seating, none of it amounts to 70 people. Why lie about something like this? She’s ridiculous.
I know. That just seems so odd to me. So the party was for upwards of 60 but you only set for 26? Why 26? Where did that random number get pulled from? It seems so weird to me. I agree. I think there were more like 30 people, tops.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Looking forward to seeing how it all plays out when they are older an J still wants his friends at O's party an O wants his friends at J's, typically siblings do not share friends an id have been pissed if at my party my brother had his friends there, my party was for me an my friends an his party was for him an his, we never had "shared" party's where each other had their own friends there an we have a shorter age gap than J an O, my two cousins both same sex have the same age gap as J an O an nether can be bothered with each others friends an now that the older is in her teens the difference between ages is more noticeable with how they act

Reactions: 11
Can you get a screenshot of that person? I cannot find her or Grandma. I went to watch 23:51 and don't see them.

I see the guy with chubby-ish hands walking around in the Hawaiian-kinda shirt (pictured below) but figured that was a friend bc that same person was standing behind a little boy who was next to Jenn when they started filming O and his cake.

I *do* see someone with gray hair pop into the frame about 24:24 and figured that was Tim's mom based on hair color (looked short like she wears it), the sound of the chuckle from behind the camera (seemed female), and that I presumed she was sitting (she's doesn't do great at standing around).

ETA: Found it! 23:42. Yeah, could be Tim's mom... I also thought for a second that Jenn actually invited HER grandma to the party but then was like...nah. And the shorts could definitely be 🍑. I wish we got a look at the ankles. Cuz their alien-like just like Jenn's!

View attachment 2812620
View attachment 2812654

View attachment 2812633
---

I know. That just seems so odd to me. So the party was for upwards of 60 but you only set for 26? Why 26? Where did that random number get pulled from? It seems so weird to me. I agree. I think there were more like 30 people, tops.
Maybe it was part of the entertainment? Musical chairs seating! Want a place setting? You better be quick!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe it was part of the entertainment? Musical chairs seating! Want a place setting? You better be quick!
:ROFLMAO: Yep.

I went to a wedding reception once where they only had seating for half the people they invited.
It was at a country club's ballroom (the bride's family were members), no less. (so it's not like it was in some tiny, ramshackle venue).

It was the weirdest tit I ever saw, with some guests (including myself and friends) having to go into the adjoining lobby with their plates, to stand around and eat.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
My thinking on the seating is they didn't plan any spots for the children to sit. They figured J$ and crew would be bounding around and probably not eating much anyway, and hot dogs and cupcakes can be eaten while standing or sitting anywhere. So J + 5 friends + their siblings and parents + Tim's family + their weird stan friends = maybe like 45-50 people. It's still really freaking strange to only plan for less than half the seating needed for the full party, but I'm guessing T+J were being stingy with the non-showy aspects of the party, such as seating, dinnerware, etc.

Reactions: 15
:ROFLMAO: Yep.

I went to a wedding reception once where they only had seating for half the people they invited.
It was at a country club's ballroom (the bride's family were members), no less. (so it's not like it was in some tiny, ramshackle venue).

It was the weirdest tit I ever saw, with some guests (including myself and friends) having to go into the adjoining lobby with their plates, to stand around and eat.
That’s absolutely bizarre, especially for an elevated venue. I hope there was a hot dog stand in the lobby, at least.

• Haha
My thinking on the seating is they didn't plan any spots for the children to sit. They figured J$ and crew would be bounding around and probably not eating much anyway, and hot dogs and cupcakes can be eaten while standing or sitting anywhere. So J + 5 friends + their siblings and parents + Tim's family + their weird stan friends = maybe like 45-50 people. It's still really freaking strange to only plan for less than half the seating needed for the full party, but I'm guessing T+J were being stingy with the non-showy aspects of the party, such as seating, dinnerware, etc.
Yeah, that makes sense not to plan for kids to sit but that number - 26 - just pulled out of the air seems to strange. By using Jenn math (with her saying there were 70 people there), that means there were 26 adults and 44 (!!!) children running around?!? Doubtful.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tim mentioned when he was doing the tour that the table with the cushions (not chairs) was for the kids. There were not 70 people at this party. Even if the party planner claims there were 50-60. Maybe that’s what they told her. Plan seating for 26 but we are going to have 50-60 people. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That’s absolutely bizarre, especially for an elevated venue. I hope there was a hot dog stand in the lobby, at least.
There wasn't.

But there was a build your own pasta-type thing where you told the guy what you wanted him to make your meal with.

In the middle of us trying to get the food, the bride and groom (he was my friend from college, then he met her and I became friends w/ her) started their choreographed dance to "So This is Love" (from Cinderella). Sorry, not sorry, but it was weird.

They met at 8Trax at PI while on the College Program here at Disney, so it was so over-the-top w/ princess stuff (her dress, his mannerisms toward her like Prince Charming, etc... ugh. Not my cup of tea)

After the reception, my friends and I left and went to a nearby bar and got drunk. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OT: the Orange Bird crossbody bag is available on Shop Disney again this morning, for all of you that missed out!

• Heart
30+ people at a baby's birthday is still a big party for a barely sentient potato that is baby.

I don't know why they feel the need to fudge every number they come across.
Why not get a slightly larger cake for the grownups(find out what cake types they like) and keep the kid cupcakes. Make O a special little 1 tier, or an extra big cupcake. Why not have light feeling food, especially for a morning party? Frozen lemonade etc. in cool cups and keep the cotton candy/fancy popcorn or something that the kids can take home as a favor etc., stuff that's good to eat for when it's hot outside? Talk to your guests beforehand, find out what they like, and build it from there?

You know, more like ✨Nicole ✨.
It doesn't have to be extravagant.
The last thing I'd want is pizza or a hotdog and chips well before noon.

But what do I know, I hate hosting parties and don't have a talent for it.
I'm an introvert. So, because I love you very much- I can give you 20 minutes of high social and then I'm topped up with people-time, thank you🤣

Reactions: 19
The party planner sure is pushing this thing on IG. Someone asked about guest numbers

View attachment 2812032

And where exactly were those 24-34 other guests supposed to eat? On those four barstools on the outdoor island? The indoor table was taken over by the desserts. I guess they all could have been told to eat in shifts.
LOL That may or may not have been me asking. 😂😂 Hey...inquiring minds want to know!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.