The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That party was probably hell for the people with little kids. Hell. There is no terror like the feeling your kid can fall in a pool or a lake. Even with a fence you have to watch, because you never know when the gate is open. But it at least reduces the number of spots where they can fall in. My SIL used to hire a lifeguard to watch her pool during big parties with kids for that reason.

Reactions: 17
I would have absolutely hated having to attend that party on a Sunday morning in that heat, with that many death traps for my kid. The golden elephants were nice, but a simple tray with some breakfast pastries (from Sam’s, I don’t know why they won’t get a membership!) and maybe some coffee would have been a nice touch once realizing it was feeling like 9:30 am for everyone. I don’t know why they are so oblivious to obvious things, but it’s what keeps them failing and those views coming in from people in absolute disbelief they they can be so clueless.

Reactions: 25
Looking forward to seeing how it all plays out when they are older an J still wants his friends at O's party an O wants his friends at J's, typically siblings do not share friends an id have been pissed if at my party my brother had his friends there, my party was for me an my friends an his party was for him an his, we never had "shared" party's where each other had their own friends there an we have a shorter age gap than J an O, my two cousins both same sex have the same age gap as J an O an nether can be bothered with each others friends an now that the older is in her teens the difference between ages is more noticeable with how they act
My sister has 2 girls about 4 years gap. The oldest had her friends at EVERY party and honestly I think the youngest was almost a teenager when the older sisters friends stopped coming. Was crap. And the chaos!! The house was trashed as parents just shrugged off responsibility for their gremlins to scarf food and drink wine. One year their was a broken wrist incident, jelly in beds, ketchup on walls.... Shocking. My sister and b-i-l cared more about impressing the other private school parents. They remind me of the Trackers a bit. All about the money, live in chaos, 2 huge electric cars and massive house, eat enough food for a small 3rd world nation.... Both kids have been in therapy for years.

Reactions: 13
Legoland freebie up… they failed to mention they’d stayed overnight at the hotel. Dim confirmed it in the podcast that they stayed over the night before so they could be there for the early start.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
They have two children they've exploited since birth, including a school age child who is the perfect age for Legoland.
They were #hosted by Legoland to promote and show the new Ferrari Racer thing at Legoland.

A quick YouTube search for similar vlogs all show either a feature of the new Ferrari thing OR kids in the thumbnail enjoying themselves - including even Nick's IG with his two boys and him as the first pic.

So, of course... this is the thumbnail she chooses. 🥴

1710356036051.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Dimmy complains they didn’t get much sleep last night. I love that O$ is ruining their rest. Maybe take him to the Dr to find out why he is not sleeping asshats.
Wonder if they will mention his 1 yr check up

Reactions: 20
Dimmy complains they didn’t get much sleep last night. I love that O$ is ruining their rest. Maybe take him to the Dr to find out why he is not sleeping asshats.
I personally don’t think it’s a medical issue. They lay him down for bed at 7 pm and expect him to sleep until 7 am. They also have him take two naps during the day. They are putting him to bed too early and he is also probably waking up hungry.

I don’t know why they think a toddler needs to sleep 14+ hours a day. He’s not a newborn baby.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
I've seen Jackson use his hands to eat goldfish and other odds and ends of food.

As far as other kid stuff like making mud pies or building sand castles (I've seen Jackson make a sand castle. Meaning being wet and making sand castles and getting really sandy when wet vs. dry sand).

Even other messy food like eating pizza (I find pizza to be messy when eating with hands)…
Thanks for the laugh, @Dillon21!
Seriously, your post made me laugh.

With your personal witness of J$’s hand usage for eating goldfish & pizza (“and other odds and ends of food”), plus making mud pies and/or building sandcastles in his very first 12 months of life you have either a) outed yourself as a STAN or b) shown that you don’t read posts in their entirety.

Just saying, cause it is clear that you didn’t read the last part of my post where I wrote,“Both concepts were foreign to the boys at exactly 12 months old.”

Reactions: 6
O is probably done with the two naps if he’s not sleeping at night. I don’t even know how they fit two naps in with a 7 pm bedtime.

I personally don’t think it’s a medical issue. They lay him down for bed at 7 pm and expect him to sleep until 7 am. They also have him take two naps during the day. They are putting him to bed too early and he is also probably waking up hungry.

I don’t know why they think a toddler needs to sleep 14+ hours a day. He’s not a newborn baby.
I personally don’t think O has any sleep issues. They constantly show Jenn going in to get him after naps and that baby is happy, calm, quiet, and smiling to greet her. If he had such terrible sleep issues and there was so much waking up I don’t think he would be such an easy-going guy at wake up. I think the sleep issues at Legoland were more J-related.

Reactions: 16
O is probably done with the two naps if he’s not sleeping at night. I don’t even know how they fit two naps in with a 7 pm bedtime.
Me either. My son will be 2 in July and goes down for bed at 9 pm. He takes one nap in the afternoon but now with the time change, he doesn’t seem to think he needs the nap. I still lay him down for quiet time but he has been refusing to nap.

I think it’s clear to many of us here that they try and force him to sleep that long so they don’t have to take care of him.

Me either. My son will be 2 in July and goes down for bed at 9 pm. He takes one nap in the afternoon but now with the time change, he doesn’t seem to think he needs the nap. I still lay him down for quiet time but he has been refusing to nap.

I think it’s clear to many of us here that they try and force him to sleep that long so they don’t have to take care of him.
It's clear to many of us because history is sadly repeating itself. I'm sure they are planning to force him in the same rigid sleep schedule Jackson had until he clearly was done with naps.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Isn’t that Jackson running away, unsupervised, behind them (L boy, kelly green shirt)?

We all know that if he had fallen, busted open his mouth or broken a bone THEY would have sued Legoland!
While they weren’t specifically supervising him, he ran off with Nick’s kids. Nick was up ahead with his sister.

I personally wouldn’t be comfortable with my child running off with someone who is essentially a Stan, but maybe he is better off in Nick’s care than in theirs.

So they take him to an unfamiliar hotel bed and expect him to sleep well? 🙄

And all because Jen couldn’t possibly have gotten up early enough at their own house to do this.

Since they didn’t mention the hotel I assume it wasn’t #hosted by Legoland? I’m sure Tim tried his hardest though. Hopefully they’ll eventually realize the Trackers aren’t worth the media perks.

They don't care - the kids ruin their schedules! So make them sleep and sleep as much as they can so they don't have to care for them!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2812061

Seriously?! For a child you literally don't know, whose parents just dropped thousands of dollars on his first birthday party?? 🤦🏻‍♀️ And yes, I'm sure they'll buy him a book with that money, and not an appetizer or two for themselves at their daily lunch "date" without said birthday boy... 🙄
I didn't realize we could specify how super chat money should be spent.

I might be tempted to send them some cash with conditions.
--please buy both Tim and Jackson some appropriate sized shorts.
--please take Jackson to get a real haircut.
--please buy a "Cooking for Dummies" book for Jen.
--please buy a paper bag and place it over Jen's head.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.