The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha- Jennbo saying is crushing the balls in the pit. That ainā€™t the only balls you have crushed
---
Does no one in this family believe in sunscreen?
---
Good god- no one needs to see this Timmy boy

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
When Jenn was saying (probably making tit up) that she didnā€™t get bday parties when she was a kid but instead was taken to the park - she made it sound like that was a sad time. This is her reasoning of why they went over the top with Oliverā€™s partyā€¦so that she could give him a better experience. This sounds ridiculous to me. My kiddo loved the park from Oā€™s age to older than Jā€™s age. I have wonderful memories of park visits in my childhood too. IMO, a park birthday would have been a great choice. Kids donā€™t care about a selfie booth.

Reactions: 24
GIF recrap-

[Insert non-existent Christina glass.gif here]

Potatoā€™s mom realizing she isnā€™t in any of the party footage:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Itā€™s so sad that they had a nanny taking care of Oliver at his birthday party. The nanny was seen in every momentous shot. Jenn left in the video having to ask the nanny how to handle HER child. Jenn was in the background behind Oliver when he had his cake, while the nanny sat in front of him encouraging him. The iPhone video that they inserted was most likely taken by the nanny. Oliver looked at her and smiled.
The most pathetic parts were when we saw Oliver with the nanny until Jenn inserted into the shot to purposefully get shots of her pretending to have natural interactions with Oliver. Iā€™m sure the minute the shot was taken, she was back at the concession stand.

Another rough one was seeing Oliver in his unused Valentineā€™s outfit. A reminder of how Jenn not only failed him that day, but couldnā€™t be bothered to pick him out an outfit for his birthday.

Jenn, no one feels bad that you didnā€™t get a $4000 birthday party. Iā€™m going to go out on a limb and say none of us did. How come you werenā€™t concerned about giving your children what you didnā€™t have for Jacksonā€™s first few birthdays?

• Sad
Reactions: 42
When Jenn was saying (probably making tit up) that she didnā€™t get bday parties when she was a kid but instead was taken to the park - she made it sound like that was a sad time. This is her reasoning of why they went over the top with Oliverā€™s partyā€¦so that she could give him a better experience. This sounds ridiculous to me. My kiddo loved the park from Oā€™s age to older than Jā€™s age. I have wonderful memories of park visits in my childhood too. IMO, a park birthday would have been a great choice. Kids donā€™t care about a selfie booth.
So we have heard, J$ had a crappy 1st birthday, J$, Dim, and Oliver were sharing the carnival party, and now it was for Jenn because she had crappy birthdays? The lies just flow so freely with her. Pick a line of bullshit and stick with it. You are on video, we can all see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I actually wondered if the cell phone video of O and the cake was from Grandma. I heard a little laugh or sound that reminded me of her from another video. Or maybe it was Jennā€™s sister. @2020planner may be able to sleuth it. šŸ˜€

Reactions: 17
So the party started at 10:30am the day after the time change, so it felt like 9:30am and they were serving Hot Dogs and pizza :sick:.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I actually wondered if the cell phone video of O and the cake was from Grandma. I heard a little laugh or sound that reminded me of her from another video. Or maybe it was Jennā€™s sister. @2020planner may be able to sleuth it. šŸ˜€
I think I may have seen Tim's mom's head come into the frame for a second of that cell phone video. So I'm wondering if she was sitting next to whomever was filming it on the cell (which would explain the laugh / chuckle you heard). My first thought was probably Rosie was filming since Oliver was making strong eye contact with her the entire time.

I kept trying to look at everyone's feet walking behind Oliver as he was picking as his cake (and Tim was filming) in order to see if I recognized those skinny ass alien-like Jenn ankles because her sister has them too! Then I'd be able to narrow down what her sister was wearing. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
O...M...G!!! I'll say it again... do they EVER look in a mirror?! How is she not completely embarrassed?!

Screenshot 2024-03-12 195327.png

And keeps wearing embarrassingly ridiculously horrifically tight clothes,,,

2021-11-30 (6).png
2021-11-30 (5).png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
How do you put that dress on and be like YES this is the dress I will wear at my kidā€™s birthday party. Maybe as a coverup for the beach or something, fine.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I liked how during her pointless 20-minute verbal diarrhea segment in the beginning, she mentioned it was a great day for using the pool and she would love to take a dip in the pool. witch, you live in Florida you could use the pool for most of the year but you don't. It's like all her other bullshit that she pretends she wants to do but will never do like order a salad (and only a salad), or drive, or go to the bleeping art museum on her own. Why does she even bother spouting random tit like that, doesn't she know herself by now? She's getting more delusional with whatever life she thinks she's living versus the one she's actually living. Christina must be watching these voogs and so the witch has to try even harder to pretend to be something she's not.

Oh and also as mentioned in the other thread, her weird quip (as she huffed and puffed out-of-breath upstairs) about not having empty hands (because she worked in a restaurant) and how she always tries to take something from downstairs upstairs and vice versa like she was doing her own Martha Stewart bit. Like nice try. And then her bit with the vacuum and turning it on in the middle of filming? Like she actually gives a tit about crumbs on the floor? The same bleeping slob who haphazardly cut her kids hair all willy-nilly right there on the kitchen floor with nothing to catch all the stray hairs? LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Riddle me this: a year ago they were so bereft of family or friends or support that Jackson had to see his baby brother crowning bc no one could come over at 6:00am to spare him that. Now they have (supposedly) 70 people at a birthday party for that babyā€™s first birthday.
Answer: they only know people bc of Jackson. He wants to play with neighbor kids so now they know neighbors. He made friends at preschool and now theyā€™re Jenn and Timā€™s ā€œfriendsā€ too. There were a lot of people there who were just obligated to be there bc their kids wanted to come.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If I have to be at some one-year-old's birthday party who I barely know at 10:30am on a Sunday (or frankly unless they're one of my nephews, even if I do know their parents well), they better at least have alcohol there.

Hope they cleaned the downstairs bathroom after "70 people" used it. šŸ¤¢ They probably haven't cleaned it thoroughly since they moved in.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I agree with you all about her not choosing the best clothing. I donā€™t get her thinking though. She cares so much about what others think about the party and other aspects of her life (ex. flexing with where and how they vacation), but she dresses herself so badly.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.