Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
It’s so sad that they had a nanny taking care of Oliver at his birthday party. The nanny was seen in every momentous shot. Jenn left in the video having to ask the nanny how to handle HER child. Jenn was in the background behind Oliver when he had his cake, while the nanny sat in front of him encouraging him. The iPhone video that they inserted was most likely taken by the nanny. Oliver looked at her and smiled.
The most pathetic parts were when we saw Oliver with the nanny until Jenn inserted into the shot to purposefully get shots of her pretending to have natural interactions with Oliver. I’m sure the minute the shot was taken, she was back at the concession stand.

Another rough one was seeing Oliver in his unused Valentine’s outfit. A reminder of how Jenn not only failed him that day, but couldn’t be bothered to pick him out an outfit for his birthday.

Jenn, no one feels bad that you didn’t get a $4000 birthday party. I’m going to go out on a limb and say none of us did. How come you weren’t concerned about giving your children what you didn’t have for Jackson’s first few birthdays?

• Sad
Reactions: 42

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
#1- Jackson creeps me the F out in this image. He just stares in complete darkness. Something tells me he isn’t quite tired.

#2- Jenn says that Tim lays with Jackson, but Oliver is squeezed in there too?? WTF?

Is he on the edge of the bed?

View attachment 2822823
That is beyond fucked up. First that she's putting that image of her child, safe in his bed, on YouTube. Second, that the baby is on the edge of the bed like that. And she's just sitting there watching?

Jenn, your husband is clearly exhausted if he's falling asleep before 8pm in your child's bed with BOTH of your children. How about you get your lazy ass off your phone or away from your Housewives and help him? Lazy bitch.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
New voog up- family day at Epcot. 11 min mark & J$ and Tim are on test track & there is so much drool coming out of J$ mouth that flies over to the lady next to them 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮.

He is 4! He should not have that amount of drool.
J$ is being “wild” and Dimmy says ice cream will make him wilder 🙄

Dimmy tells all the parents out there to pack their patient pants when dealing with kids at a theme park. This what happens when you don’t discipline your child - they are uncontrollable in public places.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 12.40.06 PM.png

While looking at this screenshot posted in the last thread, the strange, small objects behind the OTT never-used grill caught my eye. Upon further inspection, I realized it's two of the fucking lemon pigs! I guess they finally got so gross, moldy, and smelly that even the Disgusting Doublemint Twins didn't want them in their nasty kitchen anymore. :sick:

I can't tell for sure in this pic if the pennies are somehow still attached to their mouths, but I'm assuming they are, since Overly Superstitious Jenn hasn't mentioned them falling out in a home vlog yet. In that case, while I don't believe in any of these stupid superstition rituals they do, I think it's HILARIOUS that the Tracker lemon pigs have held onto their pennies as long as possible in recent years. It's such a perfect symbol of how they will NEVER have the abundant prosperity and luck that they stumbled upon in the past, and you KNOW it eats Jenn alive with every week and month that passes. Add the Lemon Pig to the list of saboteurs, if it isn't already! 👏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

cavamom

Chatty Member
Riddle me this: a year ago they were so bereft of family or friends or support that Jackson had to see his baby brother crowning bc no one could come over at 6:00am to spare him that. Now they have (supposedly) 70 people at a birthday party for that baby’s first birthday.
Answer: they only know people bc of Jackson. He wants to play with neighbor kids so now they know neighbors. He made friends at preschool and now they’re Jenn and Tim’s “friends” too. There were a lot of people there who were just obligated to be there bc their kids wanted to come.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Sadly those DAS systems get abused. Some people of course have legitimate needs but others don't. The Tracker stans likely won't figure out they are using it if they are.
Right, and I don't see them every coming out and saying there's something up with our kid so we have to use a DAS. Especially since they've played the---he's soooooooo advanced card his entire life. He can say 8 in Chinese!!!!

I felt really bad for the kid when Jenn was making fun of him not knowing what to do with his hands for the photo. How about you fucking help him, bitch? Or Tim, standing right next to him doing the heart thing with his hands---fucking show the kid how to do it! How can they be such terrible awful people.

And Tim, if you were raising your child with boundaries, you don't need to pack your patience pants. My kids have been going to the parks since 9 months and 11 months old. The only time I've ever had to pack my patience pants is when OTHER kids are bumping into me because they are hitting their siblings, yelling, screaming, listening to a device a full volume....those are the people I need patience pants for. People like YOU.

Don't even get me started on the glowing screen from the camera on dark rides like Nemo and Soarin. Way to absolutely ruin the ride for everyone around you. Nobody wants to see your screen. And the screen was on because J$ looks at himself in the screen and sticks his tongue out every damn time. And STFU---nobody needs you to narrate the whole damn ride. Asshole.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Yeah, I think we should just keep talking about the Dollar Store Trackers instead of the Trackers themselves.
Cuz it'll make Jenn seethe that we're not paying attention to her as much anymore. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Like @FreckleFart90 said, she'll cry - "They're OUR unwell!"
Jenn will be a jealous hater!

I'm just catching up and I'm really confused about Jenn's woe-is-me I couldn't ride with J$ bit. This video was the PERFECT opportunity to show rider swap....and they didn't. They made it out like because Tim rode with J$, Jenn couldn't ride at all. I suspect it was because they purchased Genie+ for Tim and J$ and not Jenn.

Do you think they brought those ponchos with them or did they pay $30 for family ponchos because rain is so unexpected in Florida?

Neither of them understand what J$ is saying most of the time. Tim--J$ isn't saying the water is hard, as in mineral-hard. Your 4 year old doesn't care about hard water that leaves mineral deposits on your fixtures, idiot. He was basically saying the water pushes your hand hard---like forcefully.

Jenn doesn't know what was where The Journey of Water is now, but this Moana thing is so much better. Theme parks have been your job, your sole source of income for the past 10+ years, how can you be that clueless? Innoventions was air conditioned. On that side, you could meet Mickey and the gang....booty butts, Jenn! And they had a bunch of interactive exhibits. It was pretty educational, so it's not shocking to me that you had no idea that it ever existed.

And the drool :oops: Why would any mother leave that part in the video when it is so easily edited out? These people are repulsive to me when they put family fun day onYouTube for money.

• Sad

Southpaw33

VIP Member
GIF recrap-

[Insert non-existent Christina glass.gif here]

Potato’s mom realizing she isn’t in any of the party footage:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

mjm9

VIP Member
Re: cake smash

I’m surprised that no one has pointed this out yet.
The reason J$ & O just looked at their respective birthday cakes and didn’t “dig in” was due to the micromanagement of the sperm and egg donor not letting them use their hands to eat food and potentially getting messy.

Both concepts were foreign to the boys at exactly 12 months old.

• Heart

Snippysnips

VIP Member
JFC it's like the world's ugliest and most boring couples all turn to vlogging and they ALL LOOK THE SAME and they all actually think they're interesting. I was waiting for her to say "this is a car vlog!". Seriously the last thing we need is more turds who should have just invested in therapy becoming Disney vloggers. I hope she starts calling her vlogs "vids" soon. I lasted like 2 minutes. Will Potato be getting a nanny?
View attachment 2816326
They look like the temu version of the trackers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

CoolWhip

VIP Member
When Jenn was saying (probably making shit up) that she didn’t get bday parties when she was a kid but instead was taken to the park - she made it sound like that was a sad time. This is her reasoning of why they went over the top with Oliver’s party…so that she could give him a better experience. This sounds ridiculous to me. My kiddo loved the park from O’s age to older than J’s age. I have wonderful memories of park visits in my childhood too. IMO, a park birthday would have been a great choice. Kids don’t care about a selfie booth.
So we have heard, J$ had a shitty 1st birthday, J$, Dim, and Oliver were sharing the carnival party, and now it was for Jenn because she had shitty birthdays? The lies just flow so freely with her. Pick a line of bullshit and stick with it. You are on video, we can all see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34