The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When your thread is taken over by Dick, Amanduh, and Note Kate Gate. Seriously though, does the media think the general public is that stupid? That look alike didn't even look remotely like her even if she had a face lift done as it's been speculated by some. That would be like Amanduh posing as Jenn...the lack of grease alone would be enough to ID who is who.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm watching the latest voog, and I think they are going to be on our cruise... Is this upcoming trip a cruise?? They specifically said there WILL be a diaper dash... We are leaving on Saturday for a 7-night cruise on the Fantasy... 🙄

Reactions: 5
#1- Jackson creeps me the F out in this image. He just stares in complete darkness. Something tells me he isn’t quite tired.

#2- Jenn says that Tim lays with Jackson, but Oliver is squeezed in there too?? WTF?

Is he on the edge of the bed?

View attachment 2822823
OK, that's one of the creepiest things I've seen in a long time, and I enjoy a good horror movie! I need it for my avatar!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who’s Bethany & why are his gross tattooed feet surrounding her?🤮
I think she was his riding buddy at his media pass at Aquatica it was a two person ride. I don't think Jenblob was invited and or there may have been a capacity issue between the two of them if you get my drift.
---
I'm watching the latest voog, and I think they are going to be on our cruise... Is this upcoming trip a cruise?? They specifically said there WILL be a diaper dash... We are leaving on Saturday for a 7-night cruise on the Fantasy... 🙄
Ding, ding, and someone said they saw them spotted on the Fantasy today so you might be lucky but you'll still probably want to Lysol your room if you're in the Walt suite.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is that Churro named "Tim"?
And was it eaten on the bathroom floor?
---
I agree. I think he posts things like this because he wants attention and/or likes and/or validation. If a churro at Magic Kingdom really does make you feel better, that’s great, but only someone seeking attention/likes/validation would make a video of them eating a churro and upload it with a sad caption for people to see.

I also believe he is highly sensitive and he doesn’t have the thick skin needed to be an instagram influencer. He can block people and delete comments like Jenn does but you can tell that the comments that are critical do bother him.
Nah, it's a manipulation tactic. This is his round about 'testimony'. It's very cynical, they're trained to do it. They love giving woe is me testimonies and roping it around.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
https://tattle.life/threads/william-and-kate-5.44515/page-20 its just too coincidental that all of the sudden she is out walking around. I think not. And I get the whole its her medical business it is private....but then I don't either. I don't know anyone that young and that (seemingly) healthy that stayed THAT long in a hospital. Maybe they get to stay longer there but here if you are breathing they'll get you out as fast as they can. I suspect some kind of cancer but why hide it. King Charles coming forward was very well received and also prompted many people to get a handle on their own health so why not make it positive for others while maintaining some amount of privacy.
I heard she was supposed to make a comeback around Easter but Jesus told her she can't steal his thunder.

Back on track(er): everyone needs therapy but they keep choking on churros or fried chicken tendies or racking up credit card debt on GoPros, fuzzy mics and vlogging cameras, meanwhile us "psychopath" Tattlers need therapy after that beyond creepy baby monitor shot of Budley. Like seriously if you stare at his face for too long, he'll steal your soul and spit it back out as copious amounts of drool.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she was his riding buddy at his media pass at Aquatica it was a two person ride. I don't think Jenblob was invited and or there may have been a capacity issue between the two of them if you get my drift.
---

Ding, ding, and someone said they saw them spotted on the Fantasy today so you might be lucky but you'll still probably want to Lysol your room if you're in the Walt suite.
Ooooh, I missed that (I'm way behind on this thread!) but praise the Lord! Although, part of me was looking forward to spying on them!! Lol. And unfortunately no, we won't be in the Walt, or the Roy, suite, and we're not bringing a nanny with us!! We're just going to be slumming it with the rest of the common folk!

Max weight for double riders is 400lbs so if J4D did go they would have been WAYYYYY over 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I gotta tell you, I'm trying to rustle up some give a duck about the horse faced royal couple and I just can't do it. I feel for her, but she wanted the bullshit that is the firm. It's no surprise and I think she's just had enough of Charles Jr's bullshit and has a nervous 'we out' for a while. I can't blame her.

Anyhoo,
I see Budley's transformation is almost complete.
1710904253467.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I heard she was supposed to make a comeback around Easter but Jesus told her she can't steal his thunder.

Back on track(er): everyone needs therapy but they keep choking on churros or fried chicken tendies or racking up credit card debt on GoPros, fuzzy mics and vlogging cameras, meanwhile us "psychopath" Tattlers need therapy after that beyond creepy baby monitor shot of Budley. Like seriously if you stare at his face for too long, he'll steal your soul and spit it back out as copious amounts of drool.
Black eyed child in the wild. Just dye his hair and your there. Otherwise, he kind of resembles a male version of The Bad Seed and/or one of the children on Children of the Corn. They really picked the wrong medium for Da Buddy.

And was it eaten on the bathroom floor?
---

Nah, it's a manipulation tactic. This is his round about 'testimony'. It's very cynical, they're trained to do it. They love giving woe is me testimonies and roping it around.
This. He cries he gets views. The stans think he's so relatable and real (he's not). Amanduh is doing it too but is nowhere near as good as her.

And really if Amanduh wants to get views she should dye her hair Chucky red put on the her clothes that she wears when she cleans Potato's write off litter box 3000 get the Employee in his best flesh shorts and Muppet shirt with fuzzy ball accessory an go to MK and have a Stan do a Tracker sighting. I'm sure TiffanyAnn would tots think it's them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Black eyed child in the wild. Just dye his hair and your there. Otherwise, he kind of resembles a male version of The Bad Seed and/or one of the children on Children of the Corn. They really picked the wrong medium for Da Buddy.
He could give Damien from The Omen a run for his money.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

There’s a thread title in there somewhere.

TTT 167: Churros, cruises & chicken tenders— They all need therapy.

Reactions: 5
Poor Dick. Was it the solo podcast? Is it the fact that Tim will blow him off again this week?

View attachment 2825530
Just going say it, if you are constantly posting about having "bad mental health days" then truth is you are probably not, most people that do have them aren't going to be posting all over social media about it

I absolutely hate this trend now of feeling a bit bored or a bit pissed at something an suddenly it's a mental health crisis you are having, like I am happy that mental health is getting more a spotlight now an it's not so taboo anymore to be talking about it as it means more people get the help they need since it's normal to be so open about it but then you have the other side of it where people like this just want attention an know that by using "mental health" they can get it, am sorry but stop your attention seeking arse from using "mental health" as a excuse to post why you are acting like a child at Disney

• Heart
Reactions: 27
When I'm having a rough mental health day I just lay in bed with my cuddliest cat. I just lay there and he's happily purring away and sometimes there are kitty kisses all of which help me feel a little better. The Prozac helps too.

If he's having this many rough mental health days maybe just go see your doctor dude. Seek help, it's OK.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just going say it, if you are constantly posting about having "bad mental health days" then truth is you are probably not, most people that do have them aren't going to be posting all over social media about it

I absolutely hate this trend now of feeling a bit bored or a bit pissed at something an suddenly it's a mental health crisis you are having, like I am happy that mental health is getting more a spotlight now an it's not so taboo anymore to be talking about it as it means more people get the help they need since it's normal to be so open about it but then you have the other side of it where people like this just want attention an know that by using "mental health" they can get it, am sorry but stop your attention seeking arse from using "mental health" as a excuse to post why you are acting like a child at Disney
I am with you! I have “friend” who uses social media to complain she feels bad about herself & then people flock to say she’s great, blah, blah, blah. It’s basic behavior modification- she’s getting reinforced for posting oh woe is me. She also posts a ton of selfies & that is the same, even though in all honesty she looks terrible in most of them.
Social media has created these terrors- these mental health whores for lack of a better term. It’s hard to tell if there is something actually wrong or if they have learned to get positive reinforcement from it.

We are still living in a hotel & working & missing our lost loved ones (especially my soul kitty) from the last 2 months. I am indeed having bad mental health, but I don’t post that tit all over social media. I need to get through it not throw a flowered covered stranger praise band-aid on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I am with you! I have “friend” who uses social media to complain she feels bad about herself & then people flock to say she’s great, blah, blah, blah. It’s basic behavior modification- she’s getting reinforced for posting oh woe is me. She also posts a ton of selfies & that is the same, even though in all honesty she looks terrible in most of them.
Social media has created these terrors- these mental health whores for lack of a better term. It’s hard to tell if there is something actually wrong or if they have learned to get positive reinforcement from it.

We are still living in a hotel & working & missing our lost loved ones (especially my soul kitty) from the last 2 months. I am indeed having bad mental health, but I don’t post that tit all over social media. I need to get through it not throw a flowered covered stranger praise band-aid on it.

This ^

I totally agree with you, it is getting harder an harder to know who is actually genuinely having a bad time because you have so many using it for attention that it gets harder to know if they are really that bad or just want people to fawn over the "woe is me" act an sites like tictoc an Instagram are almost in a way glamourising it like it's the "cool" thing to do now posting about having a "bad mental health day"

I still stand by what I believe is that people who do genuinely struggle day to day an can be having a tough time for weeks/months aren't going to be the ones posting all over social sites, working in a therapy place I have started to notice that the ones who come in the families are usually shocked because they didn't know they were suffering as bad, I have heard so many parents mention that they were surprised when their kid/teen/young adult reached out because there weren't signs they were struggling

An I hope things get better for you @Blessyourheart and for everyone else that's struggling, I know the struggle an I know you will all get through it, there's always a end to it, might not feel it somtimes but it's there ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.