The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amanda could make a little money at this IF Jenn ever would ever include them in their videos. And states their channel name. Emphasis on little money.

But Jenn won’t! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like Nick went solo with the Q&A on Patreon. I wonder if he'll keep calling it "That Tracks" without Tim.
If I was paying for their Patreon expecting a Q&A with Tim and he wasn’t there, I’d want a refund. That’s pretty crappy that Tim couldn’t be assed to show up for the first Patreon Q&A.

We all called it, that Nick would be doing all the work for this podcast and of course we are proven right. Yet Tim wants to say that all the tit talked about him is inaccurate. What a clown.

Reactions: 34
Well at least they got off the ship. Maybe because it's the US it was ok for them to get off the ship?

I know exactly where they are. I was at that same beach. My husband and daughter went scuba diving and that's not my thing, so I did the excursion where they took you to the beach and then dropped you at the tram thing. I booked with Disney because I was by myself. If they did the excursion instead of hiring a driver, I'm anxious to see what they think of the open air bus they drive you around in. :ROFLMAO: And then you are on your own from the skyride thing to find your way back to the ship...oh, that's going to be fun, if they did the same excursion. :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 4.24.07 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When are they not on island time??

Are rain clouds in the distance less "intimidating" when they're not Puerto Rican? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I love when they do this. They go away for a week. Don’t have anything posted. Then they come back, usually sick, and it takes her like another week to start posting again. Then she’ll probably get derailed by Easter, because buying Easter baskets is so hard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
At least she bothered with an update this time. They usually go MIA leaving the stans high and dry

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love when they do this. They go away for a week. Don’t have anything posted. Then they come back, usually sick, and it takes her like another week to start posting again. Then she’ll probably get derailed by Easter, because buying Easter baskets is so hard.
And today I am finding this SO annoying because anyone lucky enough to have this lifestyle should have the sense not to squander it. I don't know why it bugs me (I don't know these people) BUT IT DOES.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Was the 7 day cruise to recover from all the stress of hiring a party planner? I hope she’s having fun on island time, on a sun lounger, flat on her back like a dead cockroach 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 22
FRE on fire this week 🤣
Jenn's Out-of-Touchness continues to escalate. They are so #relatable to their audience, stressing out about the Party Planner for their One-Year-Old Baby's Birthday. Not that you'd know they even have a one year old due to his absence from their videos of themselves stuffing their faces with fast food chicken in their cherished Rivian (did they ever do a Vid about that Rivian purchase?).

• Sick
Reactions: 23
So based on that picture of Jackson enjoying himself at the beach/salt water, we can confirm that on the last cruise Jenn didn’t want to be left alone with the baby at Castaway and blamed it on Jackson, who supposedly hated the beach.

As per his ears, even if he won’t wear earplugs, I see kids all the time wearing protective headbands. Their parents must buy them to protect their kids ears. Something foreign to the Trackers.
Do you think they considered what would happen if Jackson gets one of his horrible, antibiotic resistant ear infection while on a ship, for SEVEN days.

That’s something I would stress about.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
So based on that picture of Jackson enjoying himself at the beach/salt water, we can confirm that on the last cruise Jenn didn’t want to be left alone with the baby at Castaway and blamed it on Jackson, who supposedly hated the beach.

As per his ears, even if he won’t wear earplugs, I see kids all the time wearing protective headbands. Their parents must buy them to protect their kids ears. Something foreign to the Trackers.
Do you think they considered what would happen if Jackson gets one of his horrible, antibiotic resistant ear infection while on a ship, for SEVEN days.

That’s something I would stress about.
They cannot keep track of their lies. They also do not give a flying duck about their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So apparently Mattel is opening another theme park in Kansas in 2026. I hope they travel here in summer to get away from the Florida heat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know, I just can’t with giving any props to Potato Mother and her Employee for doing normal, basic things. They are absolute morons for copying the Trackers and doing a stupid YouTube channel. I cannot stand her fugly glasses - they are too bleeping big and it bothers me how they go way down her face and nose. Totally ridiculous looking. I don’t like her high-pitched loud voice either. She is totally parroting every other Disney vlog with her descriptions and how she talks to the camera. She says “we” referring to herself like Tim. I actually thought Mr. Employee was more tolerable in the voice and I couldn’t stand him either. Just what the world needs, another bleeping Disney vlogger. And no matter how she acts, Potato’s Madre has ruined any fake sweet vlog persona she was trying for because we have seen and read every bleeping mundane, obnoxious, whiny, attention-seeking thought she has posted.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
So apparently Mattel is opening another theme park in Kansas in 2026. I hope they travel here in summer to get away from the Florida heat.
Do you have snow in the summer in Kansas? They really want to see snow but can’t find any

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.