The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This reminds me of Ginn's "woe is me" pity voogs like "what we do allllll by ourselves alone and greasy and useless while daddy's away" or "when we're sad because it's only been a month since we started bleeping to procreate and make a second 'miracle baby' we move furniture and by move furniture i watch my tiny-dicked big-assed husband move furniture up the stairs after hernia surgery!", where she fake cried and felt sorry for herself but only had the stans to coddle her and validate her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Absolutely this! He is a big whiner & it reeks of cry wolf. Sorry, but he come across as so disingenuous. It also looks like he has family/martiage issues.
His family/marital issue is that he likes guys. Which really isn't an issue at all, if he was just true to himself.

Reactions: 15
Unless that churro is filled with Zoloft, it wasn't a tough mental health day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
His family/marital issue is that he likes guys. Which really isn't an issue at all, if he was just true to himself.
And it's just going to get worse. I feel sorry for Francey and especially the boys who don't deserve to be ditched for Tiny Tim. Seriously, you would've thought he'd been with his kids rather than eating a churro all by himself.

Reactions: 15
I hate saying I think he does it in part to get attention. He does like to emotionally manipulate people. It's how he got his IG going in the first place. Cute exploitation adoption story :rolleyes: He like Amanduh is an over sharer, but unlike her he is better at manipulating people and reading a room. She doesn't know when to shut up, he can sort of reign it in. Both are insufferable. Perhaps, he could've talked to her and shared a table with her at the park. If only she would get over her introvertedness.. Ugh, in a way he bothers me more than her just because I think he is better at manipulating people.
I agree. I think he posts things like this because he wants attention and/or likes and/or validation. If a churro at Magic Kingdom really does make you feel better, that’s great, but only someone seeking attention/likes/validation would make a video of them eating a churro and upload it with a sad caption for people to see.

I also believe he is highly sensitive and he doesn’t have the thick skin needed to be an instagram influencer. He can block people and delete comments like Jenn does but you can tell that the comments that are critical do bother him.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I agree. I think he posts things like this because he wants attention and/or likes and/or validation. If a churro at Magic Kingdom really does make you feel better, that’s great, but only someone seeking attention/likes/validation would make a video of them eating a churro and upload it with a sad caption for people to see.

I also believe he is highly sensitive and he doesn’t have the thick skin needed to be an instagram influencer. He can block people and delete comments like Jenn does but you can tell that the comments that are critical do bother him.
I agree with all of this. I think he is very sensitive and insecure. That Instagram post is so cringey. He's seeking validation from random people on the internet. He needs therapy.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Ouch, I hope whatever vacation they are on, it's something that will bring in some views. They are rock bottom again. I think Jenn's view goal is 3.5 million. Great job, Trackers. Keep up the spectacular work.

View attachment 2822260

OT: Is anyone else waiting for the Royal Announcement this morning? Is Charles dead? Where's Kate? There are so many crazy stories out there.
🙋‍♀️I don't know why I am so sucked into this whole Kate drama but I'm here for it. The William and Kate tattle thread (which I just found yesterday) was blown up. Seems 50/50 think it was Kate in the video and the others aren't buying it.

Reactions: 7
I’m not saying you can’t have a “bad mental health day” in MK. But there are plenty of other places to have really bad days like oh I don’t know a hospital.

I also hate vaguebooking. Either say what is wrong or shut up.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
🙋‍♀️I don't know why I am so sucked into this whole Kate drama but I'm here for it. The William and Kate tattle thread (which I just found yesterday) was blown up. Seems 50/50 think it was Kate in the video and the others aren't buying it.
I had no idea there was a Tattle thread! I don't know why I'm so into it. And I do not buy that it's her/them in that video!

Sorry for the OT--The Trackers still suck. Dick needs some sort of therapy. Amanduh is nuts.

Reactions: 10
New voog. They are complaining about Cane's and through some light shade about Kitra's Tweet. Also, confirmed they are going on another cruise for a baby race...also baby's first haircut coming up :rolleyes:
And yet Peter and Kitra went to Tokyo this year and are now in Shanghai. I hope that burns the tit out of Jenn.

Also, didn't they get to go on RC new boat while the Trackers were slumming it no nanny on the Wish.
Yes, Peter and Kitra were on the inaugural Icon of the Seas right after they got back from Tokyo. Now they are in Shanghai.

Nate is in Tokyo with the shirt company guys. They were staying in some crazy suite overlooking Tokyo Disneyland park.

They have to hate their lives. This could have been them if they hadn't had those pesky miracle children. It sucks to suck, Bojos.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I had no idea there was a Tattle thread! I don't know why I'm so into it. And I do not buy that it's her/them in that video!

Sorry for the OT--The Trackers still suck. Dick needs some sort of therapy. Amanduh is nuts.
https://tattle.life/threads/william-and-kate-5.44515/page-20 its just too coincidental that all of the sudden she is out walking around. I think not. And I get the whole its her medical business it is private....but then I don't either. I don't know anyone that young and that (seemingly) healthy that stayed THAT long in a hospital. Maybe they get to stay longer there but here if you are breathing they'll get you out as fast as they can. I suspect some kind of cancer but why hide it. King Charles coming forward was very well received and also prompted many people to get a handle on their own health so why not make it positive for others while maintaining some amount of privacy.

To get it back on track for the Trackers ;-) they suck. That photo of them in bed is terrifying and she is a disgusting piece of :poop:for showing it and I seriously hope da baby refuses to move in the diaper dash. Also, suite, nanny or not, the whole thing will suck for them because it is spring break and will be super crowded. We're going on a Mediterranean cruise in the summer. I'm already planning outfits and doing a tit ton of research, the likes of which the Trackers could never. I can't wait to see the clothes she squeezes herself into for this one. They suck. Also PMM is in Tokyo with his shirt company. And the Trackers keep doing cruise after cruise on the SAME freaking ships. womp womp womp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.