The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see odd behavior even with vloggers that seem normal compared to TTT, ATW, and JTC. I used to watch a couple (Justin and Juby, they changed the name and now it is 98% Juby's channel. I stopped watched when it became her channel. They used to talk about life on a school bus living on a farm. Now they bought a house and show how they are fixing it up).

Anyway, when they used to live in the school bus. Their daughter about 3 years old and still going through the "Terrible Two's." She was trying to voice her frustration with her husband about needing help with their daughter (she mainly works from "home" and he was working his bee hives or some of his other jobs outside the bus) as she (the child) just would not listen and having meltdown after meltdown. Which I know happens. Fast forward. Instead of helping the situation. He basically said duck this to the situation and said he needed his alone time and left the school bus after getting home from work and went back out to get away from his obviously frustrated wife and 3 year old kid who was still having a melt down and "let" his wife deal with it.

Odd thing about this situation, barring me and two other viewers. No one else said anything (out of maybe 25 comments). All the other comments were like what you see on TTT or ATW comments, "You're wonderful," "Great job cooking dinner," and other positive comments. Like they either totally ignored the situation or they did not know what to say so they rather leave something nice.

So I can see how people like Jenn can get addicted to all the nice comments on YT, even if there is something messed up (like telling Jackson he can't have a cookie, but yet his dad can have all the cookies he wants or getting him blueberries, but yet they eat 4000 calorie lunches and he can't even get fruit and Jackson seems to very obviously love fruit).

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I think the worst part about the bed-cam isn’t the staring; it’s the occasional blink. My brain keeps thinking it’s a still image, then BLINK. Ahhhhh!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've been meaning to post this but keep forgetting. I watched jojo's world when he went to the Aquatica media event as I wanted to compare and it was NIGHT AND DAY. He showed some free swag he got, some food samples they had provided, etc. None of that was in Tim's vlog. I wonder if Tim couldn't be bothered or if he didn't make it there on time and all that was done by the time he got there??? :unsure:

Reactions: 12
I've been meaning to post this but keep forgetting. I watched jojo's world when he went to the Aquatica media event as I wanted to compare and it was NIGHT AND DAY. He showed some free swag he got, some food samples they had provided, etc. None of that was in Tim's vlog. I wonder if Tim couldn't be bothered or if he didn't make it there on time and all that was done by the time he got there??? :unsure:
I vote for him getting there late! That Tracks!

Reactions: 13
Y'all. This picture. I can't.

IMG_4782.jpg

THIS is the image he decides to go with for his "woe-is-me" pity post, knowing what people are already thinking/saying about him??

tumblr_92683e9c43b82dd0e86bfc9dcec6fed0_1d6c29fa_400.gif

My sleep paralysis demon:

IMG_7054.jpeg

I didn't think anything could be more terrifying than Jenn with absolutely zero makeup on, without even her paprika brows done, but I stand corrected 😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I am with you! I have “friend” who uses social media to complain she feels bad about herself & then people flock to say she’s great, blah, blah, blah. It’s basic behavior modification- she’s getting reinforced for posting oh woe is me. She also posts a ton of selfies & that is the same, even though in all honesty she looks terrible in most of them.
Social media has created these terrors- these mental health whores for lack of a better term. It’s hard to tell if there is something actually wrong or if they have learned to get positive reinforcement from it.

We are still living in a hotel & working & missing our lost loved ones (especially my soul kitty) from the last 2 months. I am indeed having bad mental health, but I don’t post that tit all over social media. I need to get through it not throw a flowered covered stranger praise band-aid on it.
I'm sorry you're having a tough time and I hope life starts getting better for you really soon ❤❤ I understand completely about missing your kitty. I lost my last of 5 cats a couple of years ago now and still not quite ready to find a new companion.

I completely agree with you about social media. It's creating monsters. We're rewarding the 'woe is me' victim mentality at the cost of supporting that really need it. Trading your dispair and privacy online gives all these saddos the relevance they believe they deserve. Not much in the way of skills and talent, just a willingness to pick up a camera and spew tit, sharing every detail in the genuine belief others deserve to know. It's why we're seeing this outrageous behavior around the Princess of Wales. Nobody has the right to know her medical details. She's got the right to take time away and heal. People are so used to overshare that they no longer understand privacy. They've attached all this bullshit etiquette to online life that they come up with the most outrageous crap when someone doesn't act the way they think they should. Ie she's not online displaying her scars and crying therefore it didn't happen or she's dead.

I try to follow genuinely talented crafts people sharing their skills and knowledge. This is my last source of drama online. SM has been getting too tough for my mental health lately. It's a battlefield I no longer enjoy. I'm not even posting here as much, it was taking so much head's pace I just don't have.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

The Great Value Trackers eat just like the real thing!

Their views are really low, I doubt Jenn feels threatened by them.
Already better than the Slackers as from what I see in the first 10 seconds their dining room table, is being used for its true purpose, and not a depository for random boxes, knick knacks and Hot Wheels cars.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How many "tough mental health days" does that dude have?? Seems like at least a couple a week, since he's been "working" with Tim.

And, again, he's not at work on a weekday?

ETA: Thinking about it a tad more, I guess he's entitled to a few considering (a) he's married to a woman and (b) his crush is a giant asshole that do
They better get posting something, those view numbers are crashing hard.

View attachment 2826950
I bet they won't post all week but when Ginn posts the cruise vlogs l guarantee she will be constantly stating while on the cruise that she is working and editing.

Reactions: 11
Amanda’s not the healthiest eater but at least she just had one lunch. (on camera, at least)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like Nick went solo with the Q&A on Patreon. I wonder if he'll keep calling it "That Tracks" without Tim.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
These people are such narcissists, I swear. Why would I want to watch some man I don’t know or care about play golf? I wouldn’t even watch a video of my significant other, whom I love dearly, playing golf.
IMG_3517.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
When I'm having a rough mental health day I just lay in bed with my cuddliest cat. I just lay there and he's happily purring away and sometimes there are kitty kisses all of which help me feel a little better. The Prozac helps too.

If he's having this many rough mental health days maybe just go see your doctor dude. Seek help, it's OK.
I have a neEEeEerd alert!
Purring from cats have been found to aid in healing of mind and body, so you're on to something!
I think the worst part about the bed-cam isn’t the staring; it’s the occasional blink. My brain keeps thinking it’s a still image, then BLINK. Ahhhhh!
Soon now, soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.