The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you even imagine them on a train? Ugh, OG would be so out of control. Though I'm sure that would lead to a train obsession....ugh.

They have been engaged for five years no date in sight...thanks Amanduh for this little tidbit.
---
Honey, you are not an introvert. Case in point, this Tweet and the rest of the garbage that comes out of your mouth. Trust me your X account makes my introvert brain hurt.
View attachment 2825189
So letting people share your 5 person table that you were sitting at ALONE needs a 😂? And sweetheart, introverted people don’t put their face all over social media and share their every mundane thought. Introverted you ain’t

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So letting people share your 5 person table that you were sitting at ALONE needs a 😂? And sweetheart, introverted people don’t put their face all over social media and share their every mundane thought. Introverted you ain’t
OA’s Kitra pulls this tit, too. Oh, I’m soooo introverted. Now watch me dance in public on camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
As an introvert, I'd just never even visit Disney regularly and make it my whole personality. Usually I'm good once every few years, after I've somewhat forgotten how much I hated the crowds and people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Someone wants us to know what an introvert she is and wants a pat of the back for talking to some stranger. Jesus. Just bleeping stop already. I talked to multiple strangers today and I am introverted too, but it's part of my bleeping job and being an adult so I do it because I have to. You're just an overgrown speculative trustfund/annuity baby/supposed sticker maven who overshares on X and made a piss poor decision to move halfway across the country to Orlando.
Screenshot 2024-03-19 170301.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thank you for all of the birthday wishes! ❤ despite being an unwell psychopath, I truly appreciate all of you! The banter here about the Bojos and their on and off supporting cast brings daily entertainment when I need a mental moment from work or my crazy busy life.
Hope you had a great day ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Poor Dick. Was it the solo podcast? Is it the fact that Tim will blow him off again this week?

IMG_4782.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
How many "tough mental health days" does that dude have?? Seems like at least a couple a week, since he's been "working" with Tim.

And, again, he's not at work on a weekday?

ETA: Thinking about it a tad more, I guess he's entitled to a few considering (a) he's married to a woman and (b) his crush is a giant asshole that doesn't care about him.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm sure if he posts about his bad mental health days on social media while sucking on a churro or pinching Mickey's butt a few dozen more times it'll magically fix his issues!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh FFS, shut up Dick and get a bleeping therapist, JFC. Choke on your stupid bleeping churro.
I mean, this dude has a shitload of tough mental health days...he could benefit from some therapy. But, I don't really think it's real. I think there is a fine line between "tough mental health" and "I'm sad" or "things didn't go the way I wanted". I know I'm usually a Nick stan, but this dude is a drama queen. I hate to minimize anyone's mental health struggles...but if you're good enough to drive your ass to the MK, park in that insane lot, get to the TTC, monorail/ferry over to the park, be with all those people just shove a churro down your throat...things aren't that bad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I mean, this dude has a shitload of tough mental health days...he could benefit from some therapy. But, I don't really think it's real. I think there is a fine line between "tough mental health" and "I'm sad" or "things didn't go the way I wanted". I know I'm usually a Nick stan, but this dude is a drama queen. I hate to minimize anyone's mental health struggles...but if you're good enough to drive your ass to the MK, park in that insane lot, get to the TTC, monorail/ferry over to the park, be with all those people just shove a churro down your throat...things aren't that bad.
I hate saying I think he does it in part to get attention. He does like to emotionally manipulate people. It's how he got his IG going in the first place. Cute exploitation adoption story :rolleyes: He like Amanduh is an over sharer, but unlike her he is better at manipulating people and reading a room. She doesn't know when to shut up, he can sort of reign it in. Both are insufferable. Perhaps, he could've talked to her and shared a table with her at the park. If only she would get over her introvertedness.. Ugh, in a way he bothers me more than her just because I think he is better at manipulating people.

Ugh. So off topic but since it's confirmed they're on the Fantasy it means that both of them posted while on the boat or set it up to post. Although, I halfway suspect it was Dick who edited and posted the podcast even though it reads as if Dim wrote the description.

Reactions: 15
I hate saying I think he does it in part to get attention. He does like to emotionally manipulate people. It's how he got his IG going in the first place. Cute exploitation adoption story :rolleyes: He like Amanduh is an over sharer, but unlike her he is better at manipulating people and reading a room. She doesn't know when to shut up, he can sort of reign it in. Both are insufferable. Perhaps, he could've talked to her and shared a table with her at the park. If only she would get over her introvertedness.. Ugh, in a way he bothers me more than her just because I think he is better at manipulating people.

Ugh. So off topic but since it's confirmed they're on the Fantasy it means that both of them posted while on the boat or set it up to post. Although, I halfway suspect it was Dick who edited and posted the podcast even though it reads as if Dim wrote the description.
It's always something with him. Like buddy, we all have tough mental health days. Some of us can't even get out of bed OR are forced to make it through our jobs for the day like grown adults before we can come home and curl up in a fetal position. It wouldn't even occur to me to post some stupid sad selfie on social media while sucking on a churro. Maybe if I was a 12-year-old girl I guess that'd be the cool emo thing to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes, Tim’s snide comment might have been after J4D’s vegetable suck up verbiage.
It was a remark in passing, not really said as a complaint on Tim’s part. If that makes any sense.

But you know what?
They were never #hosted again by George.

Sure they went to WBG several times after this.
George was gregarious, polite, welcoming and interactive, just like he is with all his patrons.
And just like everyone else, they had to pay for whatever they ordered.
———-

Happy Birthday, Galorious l! 🥳
So sorry you were sick. ☹
Celebrate when you are feeling better.

I’m spending this week doing just that.
Today is girls’ day with my daughter, getting pedicures & manicures, then lunch.
Hope you enjoyed your birthday girls day. Jenn would be so jealous 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Nick is ridiculous. Look at me. I’m so sad. Attention-seeking. Go talk to your wife or a therapist.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's always something with him. Like buddy, we all have tough mental health days. Some of us can't even get out of bed OR are forced to make it through our jobs for the day like grown adults before we can come home and curl up in a fetal position. It wouldn't even occur to me to post some stupid sad selfie on social media while sucking on a churro. Maybe if I was a 12-year-old girl I guess that'd be the cool emo thing to do.
Absolutely this! He is a big whiner & it reeks of cry wolf. Sorry, but he come across as so disingenuous. It also looks like he has family/martiage issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.