The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I realize this is a bit old but I was poking around on X and do y’all remember when Jen was complaining about the coconut cups they didn’t get at the Universal Mardi Gras event and they ended up getting a refund?

View attachment 2823794

I just wish this kind of stuff got recorded so the bloody Stans could see the real Bojans.
They likely check to see if anybody is videoing them before they treat team members like crap. Maybe someday they will be caught acting like the total jerks we know they are but seems very unlikely.

Reactions: 10
You cannot tell me that Tim doesn’t see those huge protruding gray hairs in his beard. It would take 2 minutes to rectify that situation and we would all thank you. And naturally Jenn sees it. Why doesn’t she tell him to fix that face?

Ollie doesn’t sleep well. Maybe if you didn’t take him to Jackson’s room, let him fall asleep there, and then put him over to his crib he might do better. Do you like being woken up?

And the dinners. Omg. She thinks purple carrot is such a flex…”Look! We eat vegan which is oh so trendy and cool!” It full of tons of carbs, very little protein, and lots of heartburn inducing spices that your husband doesn’t want. At 9:00 right before you’re going to bed so it lays in there like a brick. He actually had to wake up to eat it. Dr. Now would ask “Why you so fat?” This is why. 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 21
How is it that she didn't have time to prepare for this cruise because the birthday party was so stressfull when there is a whole ass week between both of these events

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How is it that she didn't have time to prepare for this cruise because the birthday party was so stressfull when there is a whole ass week between both of these events
Geez I wish I had their stress levels in my life... sigh...

Reactions: 13
Because I believe she lies to her stans on a regular basis yet they don’t question her lies nor understand their timelines, so she can blame anything at anytime and get away with it!

Reactions: 8
Is there any chance they’re on the Dream out of FLL?
I think it's possible, but they can't even make the hour drive to Legoland without it being a major event. I don't see them driving to Ft Lauderdale, unless they got on a plane to go there. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it's possible, but they can't even make the hour drive to Legoland without it being a major event. I don't see them driving to Ft Lauderdale, unless they got on a plane to go there. :ROFLMAO:
Didn't their "first" aka the comp cruise take off from there. I know that was pre kids and she was less of a slug then but they did do it in the past....I guess.

Reactions: 4
Or #hosted on Brightline…
No way. Everyone and their brother has already done it and I do not see them slumming it on a train for hours and then dealing with getting from the train station to the Port with two kids and all the tit they bring for a cruise. These are the Bojos we are talking about.

If it turns out that I'm wrong, I'll admit I was wrong, but I'm not wrong here. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 11
She's like perpetually out of breath while talking. Blow your nose you congested turd. Or just stop talking, problem solved.
View attachment 2822840

They're already cooked Ginn, you just soaked the "uh what are these again" tortillas in oil and warmed them up in your tetanus pan.
View attachment 2822849
---
Whoops, she forgot yet again. But hey she was BUSY with TWO KIDS AND SHE HAS LAUNDRY TO DO AND TWO MEALS TO MAKE EVERY DAY. How can you expect her to do the one part-time fake job she has correctly? No one else has ever had two kids and worked at the same time!!!!
View attachment 2822865

View attachment 2822868
Just catching up here, but me I have 2 kids and work full time! We just went on a family camping trip over our spring break and i managed to do all the laundry before and after the trip, make 3 meals a day for my family of 4, make time to play with my kids for about 3 hours, and go grocery shopping on top of all that and that was just in a 24 hour time span. Not to mention my wife and I packed for the trip after we put the kiddos to bed and managed to set up a whole camp site and tear it down while the kids were there, they even helped at times as well as a 5 and 7 year old can! We did all that without a camera in our hand/face and no nanny to help wrangle our kids! These two drive me nuts!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No way. Everyone and their brother has already done it and I do not see them slumming it on a train for hours and then dealing with getting from the train station to the Port with two kids and all the tit they bring for a cruise. These are the Bojos we are talking about.

If it turns out that I'm wrong, I'll admit I was wrong, but I'm not wrong here. :ROFLMAO:
Can you even imagine them on a train? Ugh, OG would be so out of control. Though I'm sure that would lead to a train obsession....ugh.
You know, I'm going to hold off a while before I buy them a wedding gift.
They have been engaged for five years no date in sight...thanks Amanduh for this little tidbit.
---
Honey, you are not an introvert. Case in point, this Tweet and the rest of the garbage that comes out of your mouth. Trust me your X account makes my introvert brain hurt.
Screenshot 2024-03-19 143151.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
They don’t even know what apartments over stores are. They could never manage public transportation lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just catching up here, but me I have 2 kids and work full time! We just went on a family camping trip over our spring break and i managed to do all the laundry before and after the trip, make 3 meals a day for my family of 4, make time to play with my kids for about 3 hours, and go grocery shopping on top of all that and that was just in a 24 hour time span. Not to mention my wife and I packed for the trip after we put the kiddos to bed and managed to set up a whole camp site and tear it down while the kids were there, they even helped at times as well as a 5 and 7 year old can! We did all that without a camera in our hand/face and no nanny to help wrangle our kids! These two drive me nuts!
Thank u 4 the new ( disgusting ) avatar of J4d !

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone on the stan group just posted they are on the Fantasy. But we're wrong 98% of the time, right Tim? You people are just too bleeping predictable.

Reactions: 25
I guess we hit that 2% "right" average with the Fantasy speculation. And who bets they are on the boat the entire trip and don't get off at any of the stops except Castaway (and that is if OG/Jenn lets them).

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.