Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellatrix221

I seriously cannot understand how anyone could hang out with Tim. He constantly talks through the ride lines and he has to either talk or woo hoo during the entire ride and it's just all that stupid, idiotic nonsense that he thinks is soooo funny but in reality he's just majorly annoying. I can't even handle watching a few minutes of him on video, I don't know what I'd do if I was unfortunate enough to be in a line or on a ride with him.

On flight of passage they are doing this bullshit flailing their arms and legs around. And you can see there are others in the chamber with them. How old are these assholes again?

View attachment 2796503

View attachment 2796504
I’ve mostly been lurking lately and just reading but I had to share, my family and I had the misfortune of riding with him right in front us on Living with The Land at Epcot as well, he talked so loudly to his camera the entirety of the boat ride that my then 5 year old got mad because he couldn’t hear about the plants, we talked to a cast member after and they let us ride again with no wait because at that time we were only there for the day, we didn’t have passes yet, and I had won a raffle from my job for 2 days at 2 parks and we were taking advantage of all the rides we could get done with my little one. but it just goes to show how inconsiderate they are! They don’t care about the other people in the chamber with them because it’s the Dim and J4D show no matter where they go!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 50

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Well, you are right. As a fun experiment, keep this photo handy and when the EPCOT video comes out from Sunday with her kids, throw a photo up of what she looks like with her kids.

Also, I guess the nanny was able to figure out how to put two kids to bed (even with ear infections) because she seems to be doing it a lot lately…

Jenn still can’t
This is it…

A day without kids
IMG_0500.jpeg

When you find out you don’t have a nanny and need to spend time with your kids instead..
IMG_0499.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
My birthday didn't go as planned? Boo fucking hoo. Are these people serious? They have a wonderful family, they seem to have all the money in the world, they are healthy and have no major problems (that many of the people in the country face) and they are absolutely crushed that their full time nanny is out sick? Just when you think they can't get any lower, these two say hold my beer mocktail.

Jenn--if my husband did as much for me as Tim does for you, I would have walked my fat ass to the Publix to get him the ingredients to make him a special dinner of something that he loves. He's not a fancy guy--hotdogs, hamburgers, something like that and the entire family could have enjoyed it. And you have two kids. Make cupcakes for Tim and let the kids decorate them. Make cookies and let the kids help. How the fuck can you be a mom (and I use that word loosely) for over 4 years and still suck at this the way that you do?

Stans--watch this vid with open eyes. This is the definition of terrible, horrible, awful human beings right here. They absolutely suck. But one of you is over on the Facebook group asking about Jim and Nicole. :unsure: And someone has already mentioned what an amazing party that was. 🍿

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

2020planner

VIP Member
That poor child. Imagine looking back on this memory to a nondescript brown blob with a questionable substance “1” scribbled on top served on a Thanksgiving (?) paper plate.
This right here.

And to the lurking stans - our criticism of this is warranted.

It's not because it's as if that's the only thing they have and it's the best they could afford or it's the "thought that counts" sort of thing.

It's not like he's Tiny Tim and they're the Bob Cratchit family, scrimping to save every penny and go without on most days - and only could scrape together an ol' paper Thanksgiving plate and give him a sad looking cookie with a makeshift "1" written on it and a random candle they found in the cupboard to stick in it.

We're talking about two individuals who buy expensive things for themselves (Gucci sweaters, Waldorf solo stays, umpteen new pieces of jewelry, cars, etc.) and their first born (ridiculously excessive gifts - including expensive ones!, gifts on other peoples' bdays, catering to his every whim, giving him everything he wants except blueberries)...not to mention the fact that Jenn just spent whatever $$$ she did on her BFF's stupid picnic-for-2 bullshit!

But for Oliver? It's like he's an afterthought here.

They couldn't even get him a cute little mini cake with balloons to share - something - anything! - to celebrate his day. Couldn't even get him a properly themed plate? More than a random cookie? A #1 candle?

I love how she goes -
1709845998154.png

YA DON'T FUCKING SAY.

A TREAT.

ON HIS ACTUAL FIRST BIRTHDAY!??!?!

CELEBRATE HIM, you fuckers! YOU'LL NEVER HAVE THAT DAY AGAIN!

WHY do you have to wait until the shitstorm of an "extravaganza" that Jenn is only doing for JENN - to stroke her fucking ego - for him to have his "BIRTHDAY" plus his fucking smash cake, presents, etc.?!??!

Poor Oliver. 😢

THEY DISGUST ME.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

2020planner

VIP Member
Unless this is snark (I never really see stans call them by "J" and "O")...

1709841806871.png

To which Jenn says...

1709841859868.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

pkd81

jenn_lulu.png

TTT #166: Jenn Tracker - The new face of Lululemon inclusive sizing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Havok Karlsberg

Just my opinion of course, but I don't understand the "poor Tim" takes. Part of being in a relationship is having real conversations and pushing one another. Tim helped create this "helpless wife" character and now he's either too dumb or scared to break it up.

Jenn treats Tim like shit, Tim treats Nick and others like shit. It's their circle of life. Tracker TV is like Succession, there are no good characters. If them acting poorly leads to better entertainment I'm all for it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I know everyone’s focused on the stans, but did anyone notice how weird Tim was acting in the Circus McGurkus voog? A few notes (w/ timestamps):

0:00- “Good afternoon,” he says. What time did he get there? His curfew for single dad duties is 2pm (as we find out later).

1:11- Tim is slurring his speech really badly here. He sounds like someone whose dentures are falling out. Has he sounded this bad before?

4:01- More slurred speech. “Universal Orlando Annual Passholders” becomes a jumbled mess in his mouth. He also provides some weird useless commentary on a Seuss bathroom sign.

7:07- Tim shows off an “Only the Dead Need Sleep” shirt, but half of it is off camera until the last second. He also says, “feels like me right now”.

9:24- Most of the footage inside the Halloween shop at Islands is bad. But starting here, it becomes particularly vomit-inducing with the lack of focus, quick zooming, and rapid movements. I seriously got nauseous trying to watch this. Why keep this in the final edit?

9:50- Extreme white hair popping out of his mustache. Beware. Also, why does Tim not groom himself in the mornings? A quick hit with an electric razor would clean up the stubble growth on his neck.

14:51- Tim begins his lunch (on a very wet outdoor table). He got 3 entrees and 1 dessert. (1) Roast Beast Sandwich with curly fries; (2) Big Top Burger, also with curly fries; (3) Chicken and Biscuit, again with even more curly fries; and (4) Green Eggs and Ham chocolate cheesecake. As he eats, it looks like he finishes the roast beast sandwich, eats most of the burger, at least half the chicken and biscuit, and all of the cheesecake.

23:36- He has a tiny bag of leftovers for Jenn (gotta be mostly fries, by my estimation). Also says he is so stuffed, but will probably try to eat (another) “tiny” dessert before he leaves.

25:39- Films inside Mel’s Diner, does not order anything. He then walks around for no reason, filming the face of every single person inside the restaurant. That’s nice.

30:52- Perhaps his worst example of slurring today, “universannulpassholeruniversorlandannualpassholerpassholerlounge”.

31:10- Tells us it’s 5 minutes before 2, and “that’s when I’m supposed to be leaving.” Is that why his filming and speech was so erratic? He has to do something about Jenn’s inability to pick up her kid from school. It’s insane that this has gone on this long.

I left out a lot, but the whole thing was very unusual. Tim sounded bad, the footage was bad, and nothing useful was shared. What is the point of a video like this? To watch him eat? See him run around the parks, accomplishing nothing? Someone explain it to me! 😂

All in all, this was a horrible voog. And with that being said, I’m off, I hope I won’t have to see another one tomorrow. And now it’s time for the Tylenol.

• Wow
  • Heart

Maleficent50

VIP Member
At this point with all the savage eating they are purely mukbang.

The Tim Tracker #166 Ding Dang we are now Mukbang

• Haha
  • Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
OK so I had to just skip to the part where Nick gives Tim his birthday present because I can't stand these guys just babbling on and on.

Tim says that Nick seems nervous about giving the gift. Nick says--well I get nervous because I really want the person to like the gift I'm giving and you seem like a tough person to buy for. Asshole Tim says---yea, because I just buy whatever I'd like to for myself. Fuck you, dickhead. Fuck you.

Does Jenn have a tough time buying for you? Yea because we don't really buy things for each other. So all the rings and necklaces and whatever, she just buys herself?

Tim opens the gift and it's a Hi Dad Soup sweatshirt, that already to me looks way too small for fatty Tim. Tim reads the shirt. Says very nice. Reads some more stuff on the shirt. Keeps pointing out more stuff on the shirt. Tim does not say thank you for minutes, until Nick says, well Happy Birthday, I'm excited for your birthday, then there's a thank you. Nick says, I know you aren't doing a lot for yourself. Nick also says, I appreciate you. Asshole Tim just replies with, I will wear this with pride, when it gets cold. Maybe I'll wear it and sweat through it. Tim is a fucking asshole.

• Wow
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ugh, gross. This party is for instagram, period. What a fucking waste of money. So excessive. They have no idea how to do things in moderation. Either they don't do shit at all or they go way over the top.

Also, fuck them and fuck the company that does the "petting zoo". Those poor animals, having to deal with a bunch of rabid fucking children.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

hcslacs

VIP Member
Holy Shit, Jen does this moany voice thing and says "Trackers after dark" while imitating pinching his booty butt.

1710265771153.png

• Sick
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
If Ginn had to listen to someone like Ginn spew this much shit, she'd bitch about them on twitter.

She can miss me with pretending to be devastated about not being able to be in the pool with Da Baby (you know, the same one who hits her in the face - deservedly so - whenever she's holding him) when normally she finds any excuse to dump him on Rosie. And has to force herself to actually say his name. Plus even Dim remarked that it'd still be awhile before he'd be ready to get in the pool without her. You know she actually is counting down the days until she doesn't have to get in the pool with that inconvenient second child of hers.

I'm going to guess they assumed the overworked Roomba that probably needed to be emptied weeks ago will clean up the stray hairs all over the kitchen floor.

Jennifer, you are not a mother, you are not fit to be a mother, and you will never be fit to be a mother. You are a selfish, self-absorbed narcissistic cunt who cares more about whatever fake reality you're delusionally living in than just being a fucking present and nurturing mother to your "miracle" children. No one fucking cares if you're feeding quinoa and curry to your almost one-year-old, you still haven't realized the kid's head is misshapen and no one cares that you haphazardly gave Budley a fugly haircut on the kitchen floor when you have no concerns about his chronic ear infections.

She even linked Buddy's first birthday in the description. Maybe she herself needs to rewatch it. That fucking cunt.

I'm surprised she's not getting a FatBurger truck to cater the birthday party so she can tweet Kyle from RHOBH and kiss ass.

• Heart

Forest

VIP Member
I think those picnics are stupid. Paying someone to drag all that shit there just to eat cheese and crackers on the ground. I’d rather go to a nice restaurant that has outdoor seating.

• Heart
  • Haha