Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
So let me get this straight--"last night" was Moonlight Magic. Rosie watched the kids, J$ wanted breakfast in bed (clearly because he watched it on a show or movie that day, dumbass) and the day after, Rosie is sick. <cough cough> I think Rosie is tired of their bullshit and schedule changes. This might be the beginning of the end of Rosie. 7 months is about the life expectancy of a Bojo nanny.

My for-real question is--If Rosie will watch J$ for Moonlight Magic, why can't Rosie occasionally pick him up from school so Tim doesn't have to leave HIS JOB to drive 40 minutes to pick J$ up? Or--crazy idea, Jenn get her head out of her ass, get her license again and pick up her own kid?

Another question--why do two 40 year old adults have to sit on the floor TOGETHER to fold a small load of kid laundry like it's some giant project?

I'll help you out Jenn---stop putting Da Baby down for bed at 7pm. I know it messes up all your reading and lounging around, but keep him up until midnight if you have to. Playing, interacting with him...wipe him out. This baby doesn't need 12 hours of sleep. Sorry that doesn't work for you. Keep him up. Also, he's napping too much and too long. He doesn't sleep at night because he's not tired. Fuck your militant nap schedule, that's what is keeping you up all night.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Oh another lie: The swimming lessons conversation, what the fuck was she talking about. Jenn says that J$ is "millimeters" away from moving up to the next level. What? How is learning to swim defined in millimeters? My kids took swimming lessons eons ago, but how it worked was each level had a skill or skills to master. You took lessons for a certain number of weeks, 6/8/10 I don't remember....then at the end you were assessed on different skills. If you could do those things, you moved up a level. If you couldn't, you didn't. No millimeters involved.

And maybe your kid with the chronic ear infections should stay the fuck out of the pool? I don't know, seems like you wouldn't want to compound the issue since it's going to be months and months until he gets some relief. I really think it's all a lie.

She spews shit. Exactly right.

• Wow
Reactions: 36

2020planner

VIP Member
OMG. That fucking party.

It's not for Tim.
It's not for Jackson.
and it's certainly NOT for the actual birthday boy, OLIVER.

It's all just for Jenn to show off.

END OF.

Seriously, go fuck yourself, Jenn. 🖕 What an absolute ostentatious, over-the-top, waste of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Galorious

VIP Member
Dim's body language, time after time, screams, "I am looking down on you, Nick. I am so much better than you, Nick." He is such an arrogant asshole. I can't see this arrangement lasting. Nick's friends/family HAVE to be questioning him about it!
Tim is a dick. He's got an inferiority complex. He knows he stumbled onto a good thing with vlogging. He just didn't have the brains, creativity, drive or spousal support to develop it past a certain level and now he's watching other vloggers soar past him. Happens in every industry. It's tough to deal with but he does it by dragging everyone down to feel better about himself. She's the same except she seems to copy people for a while, then decide it's too much effort then starts to push that person out of her life rather than be reminded she's a failure. I'd feel sorry for them if they weren't so unlikeable.

Reactions: 35

TawdryT

VIP Member
There’s a Tim Tracker tagged Instagram story about Oliver’s birthday party. The setup looks like it’s over the top. Of course there were hotdogs.
Many may not feel this way, but I find overly themed children's parties to be obnoxious. It's a literal look at how rich we are, Insta gratification for moms while ugly, phonetically monikered crotch goblins learn about their surface level superiority before they can read.
Why the fuck did they get Budley a bounce house, ball pit and slide?
Oliver can't walk.
Stop trying to make influencer happen Ginn, you're too much of a swollen slob.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
And then there’s the birth control debacle. Jen claiming “she couldn’t have children “, when all along she was taking a pill to not get pregnant. What a royal liar! Goes off the pill and has two sons easily.
I'll be a stan for a second: She wasn't lying, how dare you say that she wasn't telling the truth. She couldn't have children...it's NEVER going to happen (because she's on the pill). Tim just said they did "all the science-y things" They never mentioned any drugs or shots or IVF, just "science-y things". They went to EPCOT and watched that Making of Me video. That's considered a science thing. They are the greatest parents in the world!!!!! I'm going to name all my kids after them so I can have my own Tracker family!!!!! Leave them alone you meanies!!!!!

And Tiffany Ann---Hey girl, thanks for confirming that you also read here with your soda comment. You're missing the point. We do not give a fuck what kind of soda Tim drinks. He literally said just last week that he has not had "soda in 20 years" and that is a flat out lie. They document their entire lives on YouTube. Like, it's not even close to being the truth. It has nothing to do with the soda---it has to do with the constant lying. One more lie on the pile of lies. They lie about shit they don't even have to lie about.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Giles21

I can't even hate watch the Bojo's anymore. Dim is an insufferable prick all the time and Ginn is a waste of space. Their content is sub par and so awfully produced its like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

Reactions: 33

Quasimodo

VIP Member
What is it with these two fuckers wanting to ditch their kids on their own birthdays? Oh wait, they never should have procreated. Ginn with her stupid Waldorf Astoria weekend spent just stuffing her face without her children or husband, and if Rosie hadn't called out sick, they would have ditched the kids again to do what??

Bitch it's not even your birthday, why do you hate that you have to hang out with your baby so much? There are mothers who would do anything to still have their babies alive and you're an ungrateful fucking out-of-touch entitled cunt.
Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 8.48.25 PM.png

---
She seriously looks like his special needs geriatric aunt.
Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 8.55.07 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 8.55.15 PM.png

Dim slowly continues to kill himself with his atrocious diet.
Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 8.55.33 PM.png

Dim: "I got "the works" omelette but I got it without the mushroom, onions and tomatoes, so it's just meat and cheese."
Dim:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

2020planner

VIP Member
I just went to the vlog to see how manic they both were, as y'all have been saying.

I had to show this. The absolute JOY on her face being childless, alone with Tim.

Stans, please tell us. Do you EVER see her face lit up like this with sheer happiness when she's with her kids? I sure the hell don't.

1709653730255.png

---

• Sick
  • Angry

notasponsor

Chatty Member
Jackson wanted breakfast in bed but Jenn doesn't know where he got that idea from. She says they never eat in their rooms.
Untitled.jpg

Meanwhile...
Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 1.24.47 AM.png

• Haha
  • Sick

hcslacs

VIP Member
Hi Greta! Can you elaborate a tad more on how you think we are the ones with the unhealthy, obsessive parasocial relationships and not the Stans???

1709693763029.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Oh God their weddings Insta.... Is there a renewal coming??
I really don't think vow renewal anywhere but DCL or Aulani. I think this person/company has two separate branches--weddings/events and the picnic thing. I think the wedding/event side is planning Da Baby's party. She mentioned "party planner". The picnic side did her bestie lunch and Tim arranged for something for Jenn with the same company. We'll have to follow up after Da Baby's party to see if the photos appear on their wedding/event page insta that she linked down below.

Speaking of the "best friend", this might be me because I'm old, but kids call each other best friends after a few weeks/months but at least to me, adults don't use the term best friend unless it is someone in your life for a long time. Like many, many years. Someone who has gone through things with you, been there for your best and worst moments. Not some lady who moved in across the street a couple of months ago who enjoyed a mani/pedi and a sound bath with you. The whole "best friend" by both Tim and Jenn was super strange to me.

• Heart

erry

VIP Member
Oliver has been this close👌 to walking for like 5 months now
Jackson has been this close 👌 to moving up to the next level since he started swim lessons
They can’t get a hair appt because it’s booked out for months
Jackson can’t have ear sx because it’s booked out for months and months

Everything is always soooooo exaggerated with them. My god

Last edited:
  • Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Dim had to make his own brownies for his own birthday. After cleaning up the kitchen (whatever "cleaning up" means). Like seriously what the fuck was she doing? Not putting the boys to bed. She couldn't even order something to be delivered? Since you know, she can't be bothered to get her ass behind the wheel to go pick something up at Publix.
She put in absolutely no effort for his birthday. She said that they will celebrate him on an upcoming vacation and during the joint party for Oliver/Tim/Jacksons first birthday do over but she couldn’t bake the brownies? Order one of those cookie cakes for him? Cook him something that wasn’t burnt tofu and rice?
She puts in no effort and he still thinks the sun shines out of her ass. It’s over for her if he ever takes off the rose colored glasses.

• Sick
  • Wow