The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does J4D's insist on wearing these 'boob showing' dresses? it is not faltering at all - just my 1/2 cents worth here.

1710265207763.png

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Of course Jackson is mumbling incoherently within the first few minutes of the video as well as interrupting constantly. That tracks!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Not surprising, but the inside of their cabinets are just as messy as the rest of the house.

1710265240680.png

So much of the pre-party part of the voog is nonsense and did not needed to be included. We spend a full minute listening to Buddy count in the dark car.

And in case you were wondering, yes, this is what she looked like going out to eat at a restaurant.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Does it appear that there were 60-70 people there as planned?
Nowhere near that number. They don't really show people other than a smattering of feet, but even all the chairs at the tables doesn't come close to that figure.

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but Jackson counting in the car was so annoying. That could have been cut out, it was so unnecessary.

I like how they say the plan was to go out to dinner with Jenn’s sister to thank her for helping with the party prep but she declined to go to dinner and they still went out to dinner anyway because Jenn was so stressed and tired from chopping vegetables and worrying about if it was going to rain that she was too tired to cook.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Holy tit, Jen does this moany voice thing and says "Trackers after dark" while imitating pinching his booty butt.

1710265771153.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Almost 20 minutes into this damn vlog and they still have not shown one bit of the party.

The first half of this vlog was unnecessary.

Jenn was clearly not awake when the party planners first arrived at 7:30 am to start set up.

Looks like they finally made use of the Valentine’s Day outfit they bought for Oliver:

IMG_3315.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
the clutter all around - in cabinets, in rooms, on the floor - that would drive me insane. And considering they both are home most of the day there should be no reason for it - I know - it's so hard with 2 kids now you guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. (Pepperidge Farm remembers)
And Jenn - not for nothing but we really don't need to see your unfolded laundry - you can edit that out next time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not surprising, but Tim ate 8 hotdogs.
---
So is this massive amount of Hot Wheel track the result of
(a) a spoiled child
(b) a man-baby making up for his supposed crappy childhood
(c) both of the above

1710267017608.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
How does she think that she looks good in that dress? Please - help me understand. I am a big chested gal and I don't even like v neck shirts because I am conscious of the 'girls' - I just don't get it. Boggles my brain.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
It’s Potato’s 1 year birthday. Taking a cue from J$, Amanduh blew out a candle right in that poor cat’s face.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why would she advertise that her own sister didn’t want to go to dinner with them? Like why add that tidbit?

Though, who would blame her? A muckbang, iPad videos blaring and J$ climbing/grabbing/garbling non stop…..NO THANK YOU.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I cannot believe they went out to dinner looking the way they did (both looked disheveled, their bed head hair, etc). Then the party day - Jenn’s party dress fail! Why doesn’t someone (Amanda, Tim, Christina) tell her clingy, sized too-small, materials aren’t the smartest options for her now? This party really exhausted both of them. They make things seem so hard…it was a 1st birthday party. Jenn tries to provide reason why they went overboard. She said it’s because she didn’t have birthday parties growing up and she wants to give her children what she missed. So yeah, this party was totally for Jenn.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
She clearly has Body Dysmorphic Disorder which affects you to see your body in a delusional way. We see time and time again that she can't buy or wear clothes for her new body, and she still only sees Jenny1Dinner when she looks in the mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They made 100 hot dogs! They seemed to have almost half of them left. In what world did they think they needed 100 hot dogs even if they had 70 people in attendance?

And that is bleeping disgusting that Tim ate 8 hot dogs. Sounds like his 30 pound weight loss goal is going well.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.