The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jenn_lulu.png

TTT #166: Jenn Tracker - The new face of Lululemon inclusive sizing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
As much as Jenn is an idiot, the New Jersey Michael's thing was a joke.... she knows it's Jersey Mike's. 😂

Next they will be talking about "ObeseHamburger".

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That is some receded hair line there Dimmy boy. Mrs - the snacks are free at After hours- reminded Timmy every chance she could that his $10 cup was $19.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I absolutely love that dim wasted $19 on a rocks glass. Playing it off like he didn’t know why it was called a Buzz Cup.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Since Oliver’s very first birthday will have 60 people.
And Jackson gets a “re-do party” cause his first birthday was such crap with only 6-7 people in attendance!
I went back to view this video and take screenshots.
3E495E6A-3EE2-4FF3-8E2B-6E143D7366C9.png

They sing Happy Birthday to him and J4D calls him “the Buddy”
(Nicole made this backdrop)

551CE637-A1C2-4F21-B072-4641C8736254.png

the food

3A731554-B719-450B-A1E0-33D2069CFE3B.png

Backyard set up with distancing blankets for the guests

F0E84EE1-45D0-4F6A-A5FA-B00291C20368.png

The birthday haul
(most of the toys and clothing J$ probably never played with or wore)

3E36F781-783B-4D35-B23A-0E31900DBC87.png
2FDB55D1-826B-4315-ACFF-3F0984E1749A.png

The cake. And J$ wanting nothing to do with it!

FFDA6A8B-50AC-4CE9-AA18-3A95CF5C95D9.png

the BIG present

Nicole did a wonderful joy with the theming, planning and execution of the birthday party.
It was fun and whimsical.
J$ got a lot of presents from the 6-7 guests.
Grandma, Grandpa, Nicole, Jim for starters.
When J4D & J$ were opening presents she only read some cards out loud and read the givers’ names. Tracy, Antony, Emily, Henry, Mike, Mary Jo… (do these names ring a bell with anyone?)

All in all it was a great 1st Birthday party!

Jackson’s 2nd birthday was just the three of them. His big day consisted of a haircut and mini golf.
Was this the time that the two Brits took pity on J$ and ran to Publix to get a birthday cake for him?

Jackson’s actual 3rd birthday they snuck him into Disney Studios, even though he was 3 years old. They only went to celebrated his birthday at Hollywood’n Vine.
Where J4D was appalled that they were charged for J$’s meal!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
It’s funny she’s trying to make up for his first bday when she didn’t give a duck about his 2nd or 3rd birthdays!
---
I guess when Oliver turns two, they will make up for Jackson’s 2nd birthday then. Those witches

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I wrote this on the last thread but I just want to say it again. Their house is too small for a 60-person party. Unless they rent tables and a tent and really convert the backyard into a party space.

Also, I hope it rains.

Reactions: 24
SN, there was an open house at the highly sought after Eagle Creek neighborhood. I was soooooo tempted to go just to be nosey, but I was on a time crunch and had parenting stuff to do.
---
Tim: you know what else is cute?
Jenn: what?
Tim: you
Jenn: that was weird.

She REFUSES to show that man any kind of affection

Is it just me, but does anyone else find that whole “sure Buddy you can have some, sure Buddy you can try it, yes Buddy you can throw the ball towards the TV, yes Buddy we can share it, yes Buddy you can use it” so bleeping annoying! Ugh!!!

Last edited:
SN, there was an open house at the highly sought after Eagle Creek neighborhood. I was soooooo tempted to go just to be nosey, but I was on a time crunch and had parenting stuff to do.
---
Tim: you know what else is cute?
Jenn: what?
Tim: you
Jenn: that was weird.

She REFUSES to show that man any kind of affection

Is it just me, but does anyone else find that whole “sure Buddy you can have some, sure Buddy you can try it, yes Buddy you can throw the ball towards the TV, yes Buddy we can share it, yes Buddy you can use it” so bleeping annoying! Ugh!!!
Probably Jenn’s new BF neighbor trying to get the duck away from Jenn.

Reactions: 9
Also Jenn the healthy bleep doesn’t want to give Jackson cotton candy because it’s pure sugar.. but they allow him to eat marshmallows. Wtf do they think marshmallows are?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I bet you Jenn put more effort into Christina’s birthday than Tim’s. It was definitely more romantic.

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.