The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor child. Imagine looking back on this memory to a nondescript brown blob with a questionable substance “1” scribbled on top served on a Thanksgiving (?) paper plate.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s some kind of vegan veggie cookie Ginn made bc she doesn’t want “the baby” to have sugar like Butters. Which is why there’s only one bc they won’t eat that.

Sorry Edit to add: my son and I have been obsessed with baking together. This is the BEST cookie recipe we’ve found. They come out perfect every time. We change the mix-in’s, it’s so fun to create. This week we used Reese’s peanut butter chips and chocolate chips. We’ve made just toffee bits ones, toffee and choc chip, mint choc chip.
https://sallysbakingaddiction.com/chewy-chocolate-chip-cookies/

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Welp, it all seems to be deleted except his "I sent them a gift" comment and the one "how sweet" comment back. Hey, mods. Thank you for following my suggestion, nice to know you are following along here.

If he posted about the thank you note and I missed it, I call bullshit. You know damn well they aren't thank you card type people. All these years, all the gifts, all the hosted whatever, they've barely SAID thank you. There's no way one of them is writing out card, putting a stamp on the envelope and mailing it. No damn way.
Is that what he's calling the Cease and Desist, nowadays?:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That poor child. Imagine looking back on this memory to a nondescript brown blob with a questionable substance “1” scribbled on top served on a Thanksgiving (?) paper plate.
This right here.

And to the lurking stans - our criticism of this is warranted.

It's not because it's as if that's the only thing they have and it's the best they could afford or it's the "thought that counts" sort of thing.

It's not like he's Tiny Tim and they're the Bob Cratchit family, scrimping to save every penny and go without on most days - and only could scrape together an ol' paper Thanksgiving plate and give him a sad looking cookie with a makeshift "1" written on it and a random candle they found in the cupboard to stick in it.

We're talking about two individuals who buy expensive things for themselves (Gucci sweaters, Waldorf solo stays, umpteen new pieces of jewelry, cars, etc.) and their first born (ridiculously excessive gifts - including expensive ones!, gifts on other peoples' bdays, catering to his every whim, giving him everything he wants except blueberries)...not to mention the fact that Jenn just spent whatever $$$ she did on her BFF's stupid picnic-for-2 bullshit!

But for Oliver? It's like he's an afterthought here.

They couldn't even get him a cute little mini cake with balloons to share - something - anything! - to celebrate his day. Couldn't even get him a properly themed plate? More than a random cookie? A #1 candle?

I love how she goes -
1709845998154.png

YA DON'T bleeping SAY.

A TREAT.

ON HIS ACTUAL FIRST BIRTHDAY!??!?!

CELEBRATE HIM, you fuckers! YOU'LL NEVER HAVE THAT DAY AGAIN!

WHY do you have to wait until the shitstorm of an "extravaganza" that Jenn is only doing for JENN - to stroke her bleeping ego - for him to have his "BIRTHDAY" plus his bleeping smash cake, presents, etc.?!??!

Poor Oliver. 😢

THEY DISGUST ME.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Still going through the birthday fail home vlog and I am at the part where OGB is jumping and waving the marshmallow skewer around like a maniac right next to Jen and da baby and not a single "no" or "stop that" or even their common "gentle, gentle". I don't understand how there haven't been more injuries in that household. I suppose there could have been some that they don't show. But everyone still seems to have both their eyes and all their fingers, so that seems miraculous to me.

Reactions: 13
Just catching up on the birthday vlog.

I don’t feel sorry for Tim at all. He created this monster. The driving is the perfect example. Oh you have anxiety about driving. The answer is how are you going to get over that (lessons, etc) Not I’ll do the pickup from 30 miles away while you sit on your ass with a nanny.

He deserves everything he gets from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What is that Tragedeigh of a name?

If the entitlement twins were normal people they could have counted their AK trip as a fun thing for his birthday.
Was just coming to say the same 🤣
On another note, Dick had to ditch his sister, who is visiting from out of town, at Magic Kingdom so he could go film the podcast. It seems like they are now filming on Wednesdays instead of Fridays.

View attachment 2801127
Quynn?
Sorry, not important, but phonetic names with superfluous letters are a personal pet peeve. I don't have the bandwidth to remember the stupid way you thought you were making your kid 'so unique!'.
---
I don’t think he forced her to have the kids she doesn’t want. I think she realizes those kids are her golden bleeping handcuffs. She has become exponentially more of a witch now the she has had the spawn and secured total lockdown of Dim.
---

Well done Marie!
I personally think he super pressured her into it over time. She always made clear she wasn't into it in old videos. He wanted them and would 'joke'. He always wanted them.
She had less that no interest in kids and wanted everyone to stop asking and then lied about infertility so they wouldn't. She mentioned their perfect life- just the two of them. Then Oopsie baby happened even with a decade of birth control(that I'm not entirely sure he was fully aware of) and she's certainly used it as a cudgel ever since- he was the happy one, he raised it and got her a succession of nannies to make sure she would never have to. Then she decides, well fine, I guess I'll have another if it's a girl and I can dress it up like an accessory and it'll get views.
Do I think she took advantage of what he wanted? Yes. But he wanted a kid. Bad. I'm not sure he wanted two, but here they are.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s some kind of vegan veggie cookie Ginn made bc she doesn’t want “the baby” to have sugar like Butters. Which is why there’s only one bc they won’t eat that.

Sorry Edit to add: my son and I have been obsessed with baking together. This is the BEST cookie recipe we’ve found. They come out perfect every time. We change the mix-in’s, it’s so fun to create. This week we used Reese’s peanut butter chips and chocolate chips. We’ve made just toffee bits ones, toffee and choc chip, mint choc chip.
I love Sally's Baking Addiction she makes things idiot proof. I made her monster bars last week and they are ridiculously good. And I did see that Purple Carrot had some preprepared cookies. Bet you anything that's it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
On her miracle child's first birthday her priority is of course herself and how not having the nanny ON HER CHILD'S BIRTHDAY is such an inconvenience and such a bummer.

What a piece of tit.

Poor Ollie doesn't even get a little smash cake just a sad cookie and a candle.

Inquiring Chef's cookies are so good too! I used to make Sally's but now I do these:

I inevitably add more vanilla because you always need more vanilla!

I whack 'em on the counter after baking so they get that chewy inside, crispy outside and sort of flat deli cookie look that's not too thin but not cakey either.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I personally think he super pressured her into it over time. She always made clear she wasn't into it in old videos. He wanted them and would 'joke'. He always wanted them.
She had less that no interest in kids and wanted everyone to stop asking and then lied about infertility so they wouldn't. She mentioned their perfect life- just the two of them. Then Oopsie baby happened even with a decade of birth control(that I'm not entirely sure he was fully aware of) and she's certainly used it as a cudgel ever since- he was the happy one, he raised it and got her a succession of nannies to make sure she would never have to. Then she decides, well fine, I guess I'll have another if it's a girl and I can dress it up like an accessory and it'll get views.
Do I think she took advantage of what he wanted? Yes. But he wanted a kid. Bad. I'm not sure he wanted two, but here they are.
Yeah, I do remember him always saying "when Jenn gets pregnant" or "when we have kids" and all that. I remember certain instances in the car when she'd be driving (I know, shocking...) and he'd be filming and he'd casually make a comment and she'd never respond, or even giggle.

I remember the "Lee Rd. Baby" vlog where she was skeeved out about holding a baby, but had made some comment about how they were married and she guessed she should get used to dealing with babies, or something like that.

She never was the type to be good with kids, babies, etc., nor did she ever seem like she wanted them as much as he did.

I also think she bullshitted him on a lot of stuff that was going on with her (e.g., saying she was on her period when she wasn't to avoid sex with him if she wasn't feeling up to it, etc.) and also continue to take BC pills while they were actively "trying" enough to get him to go in on the [non-existent] "science-y" stuff. She was still driving, working, etc. for a long period during that time, so she could have been getting those refilled without him even knowing.

It really wasn't until they moved into the new house that she seemed to be all over him - way more than she ever seemed in the past (e.g., touchy, feely, grabby, etc. on camera)

And then, shortly thereafter, got pregnant like that [snaps fingers]. Almost as if something clicked in her that she decided she'd be up to having kids now (maybe she felt really good moving to Lake Nona, the bigger house, #Disneyhosted, $$$, etc. ) and stopped the BC (made that comment on the PP livestream, forgetting her past bullshit infertility claims)... and now that they have two (and not one is a girl), I think she REALLY wants to go back to how it used to be - just the two of them. Hence why she seems ECSTATIC when they're out alone together and so "bummed" when their nanny calls off and she has to spend time with her children.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I love Sally's Baking Addiction she makes things idiot proof. I made her monster bars last week and they are ridiculously good. And I did see that Purple Carrot had some preprepared cookies. Bet you anything that's it.
I'm on Sally's website just about every day. :ROFLMAO: I get her emails. I just made her flatbread pizza recipe last week. She's the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah, I do remember him always saying "when Jenn gets pregnant" or "when we have kids" and all that. I remember certain instances in the car when she'd be driving (I know, shocking...) and he'd be filming and he'd casually make a comment and she'd never respond, or even giggle.

I remember the "Lee Rd. Baby" vlog where she was skeeved out about holding a baby, but had made some comment about how they were married and she guessed she should get used to dealing with babies, or something like that.

She never was the type to be good with kids, babies, etc., nor did she ever seem like she wanted them as much as he did.

I also think she bullshitted him on a lot of stuff that was going on with her (e.g., saying she was on her period when she wasn't to avoid sex with him if she wasn't feeling up to it, etc.) and also continue to take BC pills while they were actively "trying" enough to get him to go in on the "science-y" stuff. She was still driving, working, etc. for a long period during that time, so she could have been getting those refilled without him even knowing.

It really wasn't until they moved into the new house that she seemed to be all over him - way more than she ever seemed in the past (e.g., touchy, feely, grabby, etc. on camera)

And then, shortly thereafter, got pregnant like that [snaps fingers]. Almost as if something clicked in her that she decided she'd be up to having kids now, stopped the BC (made that comment on the PP livestream, forgetting her past bullshit fertility claims)... and now that they have two (and not one is a girl), I think she REALLY wants to go back to how it used to be - just the two of them. Hence why she seems ECSTATIC when they're out alone together and so "bummed" when their nanny calls off and she has to spend time with her children.
Ayuh, this is what I remember, too. Something happened. I wonder if he finally got a bit of wandering eye or saw one of their friends having a kid and was making unhappy noises and she thought 'Oh tit, he might find one to move into the big house that will pop a puppy and 'got to work'.

Reactions: 9
Maybe TimBo replaced her birth control with something else and that's how she got pregnant?

JennBo: Why are my pills minty tasting now and not in the usual packaging?
TimBo: Pharmacist said this is new and improved easier to take pills.
JennBo: *Fake laughs* Sounds good to me.

• Haha
On her miracle child's first birthday her priority is of course herself and how not having the nanny ON HER CHILD'S BIRTHDAY is such an inconvenience and such a bummer.

What a piece of tit.

Poor Ollie doesn't even get a little smash cake just a sad cookie and a candle.

Inquiring Chef's cookies are so good too! I used to make Sally's but now I do these:

I inevitably add more vanilla because you always need more vanilla!

I whack 'em on the counter after baking so they get that chewy inside, crispy outside and sort of flat deli cookie look that's not too thin but not cakey either.
The whack em method sounds like what the Vanilla Bean Blog does. I really like her cookie book. I made her red velvet crinkle cookies a few weeks back and they were a hit even if I did make them gluten free.

Ugh, and if Dim did replace her birth control that was a dick move. I really am camp Lake Nona was a compromise to have kids. I can see her constantly using the old house as a reason to not have kids sooner.

I still think the new house was the deal she made to get miraculously pregnant. Other than the flex of a large house in a gated community there was no need to get one of that size if it was just going to be the two of them forever. I just can't believe they bought that house without the plan of having children.

Sure, she seemed happy with the baby at first, but the way they just bought so much stuff for him I think it was more about playing family than really partaking in being one. Once the shiny newness of it all wore off and they brought in the nanny her true colors really showed through--well, at least for me anyways. I didn't watch a whole lot of them during the pregnancy/baby days.

Reactions: 18
Ayuh, this is what I remember, too. Something happened. I wonder if he finally got a bit of wandering eye or saw one of their friends having a kid and was making unhappy noises and she thought 'Oh tit, he might find one to move into the big house that will pop a puppy and 'got to work'.
There was a bit of speculation over on Guru at the time that Tim was cheating, it could have been that...then she agreed to a child if they got a mega mansion. Which that place is not, but to them, at the time, it was.

Reactions: 14
I still think the new house was the deal she made to get miraculously pregnant. Other than the flex of a large house in a gated community there was no need to get one of that size if it was just going to be the two of them forever. I just can't believe they bought that house without the plan of having children.

Sure, she seemed happy with the baby at first, but the way they just bought so much stuff for him I think it was more about playing family than really partaking in being one. Once the shiny newness of it all wore off and they brought in the nanny her true colors really showed through--well, at least for me anyways. I didn't watch a whole lot of them during the pregnancy/baby days.
She seemed pissed when she couldn't do things at Dollywood I remember that much. But they did milk up her pregnancy with J$ considerably more than with O. I do think she got off on the attention she got during it. I go back and forth thinking he was an oopsie baby or planned. They were high on the hog with their vlog around the time he was conceived so I don't know why they'd want to have a baby then especially when they were getting all those freebies BUT at the same time this is a couple that does not plan. They probably didn't think of the consequences of having a kid-that they wouldn't be going on vacation all the time, that they'd have more responsibilities, etc.

Reactions: 11
She could have given him a little gift. Taken him somewhere fun. A balloon and a happy cupcake. His actual birthday means nothing because this isn't the party day.
I have a sneaky suspicion she flicks this kid off and that's where he got it. I said it! :cautious:
She's a sick selfish nut job.

• Wow
Tim definitely wanted kids and Jenn didn’t. I think Tim thought Jenn would change her mind and once the kids were born, she would grow to love them but like you said she has no maternal bone in her body. She never developed a connection with either child.
I think she was disappointed with J$ and then had the delusional idea that everything would be perfect if she had a baby girl. Then she found out about baby NotAGirl and went into a full downward dissociative spiral. Now, since NotAGirl looks like Tim and poor J$ looks more like her, she has decided to turn J$ into her mini-me.
---
Welp, it all seems to be deleted except his "I sent them a gift" comment and the one "how sweet" comment back. Hey, mods. Thank you for following my suggestion, nice to know you are following along here.

If he posted about the thank you note and I missed it, I call bullshit. You know damn well they aren't thank you card type people. All these years, all the gifts, all the hosted whatever, they've barely SAID thank you. There's no way one of them is writing out card, putting a stamp on the envelope and mailing it. No damn way.
Perhaps you only get a thank you if you send it to their house 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.