The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know everyone’s focused on the stans, but did anyone notice how weird Tim was acting in the Circus McGurkus voog? A few notes (w/ timestamps):

0:00- “Good afternoon,” he says. What time did he get there? His curfew for single dad duties is 2pm (as we find out later).

1:11- Tim is slurring his speech really badly here. He sounds like someone whose dentures are falling out. Has he sounded this bad before?

4:01- More slurred speech. “Universal Orlando Annual Passholders” becomes a jumbled mess in his mouth. He also provides some weird useless commentary on a Seuss bathroom sign.

7:07- Tim shows off an “Only the Dead Need Sleep” shirt, but half of it is off camera until the last second. He also says, “feels like me right now”.

9:24- Most of the footage inside the Halloween shop at Islands is bad. But starting here, it becomes particularly vomit-inducing with the lack of focus, quick zooming, and rapid movements. I seriously got nauseous trying to watch this. Why keep this in the final edit?

9:50- Extreme white hair popping out of his mustache. Beware. Also, why does Tim not groom himself in the mornings? A quick hit with an electric razor would clean up the stubble growth on his neck.

14:51- Tim begins his lunch (on a very wet outdoor table). He got 3 entrees and 1 dessert. (1) Roast Beast Sandwich with curly fries; (2) Big Top Burger, also with curly fries; (3) Chicken and Biscuit, again with even more curly fries; and (4) Green Eggs and Ham chocolate cheesecake. As he eats, it looks like he finishes the roast beast sandwich, eats most of the burger, at least half the chicken and biscuit, and all of the cheesecake.

23:36- He has a tiny bag of leftovers for Jenn (gotta be mostly fries, by my estimation). Also says he is so stuffed, but will probably try to eat (another) “tiny” dessert before he leaves.

25:39- Films inside Mel’s Diner, does not order anything. He then walks around for no reason, filming the face of every single person inside the restaurant. That’s nice.

30:52- Perhaps his worst example of slurring today, “universannulpassholeruniversorlandannualpassholerpassholerlounge”.

31:10- Tells us it’s 5 minutes before 2, and “that’s when I’m supposed to be leaving.” Is that why his filming and speech was so erratic? He has to do something about Jenn’s inability to pick up her kid from school. It’s insane that this has gone on this long.

I left out a lot, but the whole thing was very unusual. Tim sounded bad, the footage was bad, and nothing useful was shared. What is the point of a video like this? To watch him eat? See him run around the parks, accomplishing nothing? Someone explain it to me! 😂

All in all, this was a horrible voog. And with that being said, I’m off, I hope I won’t have to see another one tomorrow. And now it’s time for the Tylenol.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
23:36- He has a tiny bag of leftovers for Jenn (gotta be mostly fries, by my estimation). Also says he is so stuffed, but will probably try to eat (another) “tiny” dessert before he leaves.

25:39- Films inside Mel’s Diner, does not order anything. He then walks around for no reason, filming the face of every single person inside the restaurant. That’s nice.

31:10- Tells us it’s 5 minutes before 2, and “that’s when I’m supposed to be leaving.” Is that why his filming and speech was so erratic? He has to do something about Jenn’s inability to pick up her kid from school. It’s insane that this has gone on this long.
Mel's new refurbishment just got unveiled and it reopened after like 8 mos. being closed, I think...so that must be why he went in there.

But holy hell, it is completely UNACCEPTABLE that he has to rush his ass home just to pick up his kid when Jenn has a car sitting at home (Tesla) and can actually be a MOM for bleeping once and load Oliver in the car (NO NANNY NEEDED) and drive the 5-10 mins. to J.'s school to get him.

I don't know if many of y'all remember their Skitty Skitty Bang Bang skit show. In one of them, Jenn "killed" Tim.
She's going to end up doing it for real if she keeps this tit up.

She needs to step up, overcome whatever bleeping anxiety she has (spoiler alert: it's been proven to be selective), and actually GROW UP and SHARE the responsibilities of being a parent. And again, WITHOUT A bleeping NANNY.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
No you guyz, Ginn is the most useful saintly compassionate potato turd woman and devoted and attentive mother in the world, every time she fake genuinely and authentically laughs an angel gets its wings and the Pope blesses straight children. I can’t believe anyone would expect her to pitch in and pick up her own child! No other parents have to deal with balancing work and life and children and still being able to shower and do laundry and the dishes at the same time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Da fuq? And we're the obsessed ones?

View attachment 2799976
That's beyond bleeping creepy. And I'm pretty certain he's an older man based on his regular profile. He made this same post on two different Happy Birthday Oliver posts too. I really hope that he sent whatever to their old PO Box, that we know they still have and not directly to their home. I am so grossed out by this behavior. You don't know these people creep. They aren't needy. They have everything they want. You don't need to send their baby a present.

I know everyone’s focused on the stans, but did anyone notice how weird Tim was acting in the Circus McGurkus voog? A few notes (w/ timestamps):
I said yesterday, he seemed really weird in this video, like he was on something. He's talking super fast and skipping from one thought to another. He was almost manic and at some points you couldn't even understand what he was saying.
---
So I assume they have a wish list then, jeezz "set for life" my ass, if I was so set for life I wouldn't be relying on strangers sending my kid random stuff, or maybe they just don't want to spend the money on their own child, I mean wouldn't be the first time
This is no gift list. I looked. I think this is a crazy lunatic man sending this baby a gift. There is no other way to describe it besides bleeping creepy.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
This is no gift list. I looked. I think this is a crazy lunatic man sending this baby a gift. There is no other way to describe it besides bleeping creepy.
An yet we are the "unwell"

These stans are mentally deranged an need to honestly seek professional help, like who sends a strangers BABY a fking gift

Reactions: 14
Jenn probably thinks if Tim doesn't pick up Jackson on time the police will just bring him home. No problem, set for life!

Reactions: 9
Oh no. Rosie called in sick and they couldn't do the things they had planned? Boo bleeping hoo :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Oh no. Rosie called in sick and they couldn't do the things they had planned? Boo bleeping hoo :rolleyes:
Does this make Rosie a saboteur? 😳

I wish Rosie called in sick because she had a job interview.

Greta, What do you think of all the “receipts” in the Tracker Wiki on Tattle Life? Find the link at the top of every page in the Tracker threads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What is it with these two fuckers wanting to ditch their kids on their own birthdays? Oh wait, they never should have procreated. Ginn with her stupid Waldorf Astoria weekend spent just stuffing her face without her children or husband, and if Rosie hadn't called out sick, they would have ditched the kids again to do what??

witch it's not even your birthday, why do you hate that you have to hang out with your baby so much? There are mothers who would do anything to still have their babies alive and you're an ungrateful bleeping out-of-touch entitled bleep.
Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 8.48.25 PM.png

---
She seriously looks like his special needs geriatric aunt.
Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 8.55.07 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 8.55.15 PM.png

Dim slowly continues to kill himself with his atrocious diet.
Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 8.55.33 PM.png

Dim: "I got "the works" omelette but I got it without the mushroom, onions and tomatoes, so it's just meat and cheese."
Dim:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I think it’s tit that they let Jackson blow out Oliver‘s birthday candle and how much do you want to bet that after they let Oliver take those couple bites of that little cake thing after they cut the camera they took it away and gave it to Jackson to finish. The kid is so spoiled in a bad way .
That being said, I think that it is good that Jackson got to go to the monster truck rally. It’s a lot of fun to watch, I’ve gone to one before and it is fun for kids, and he apparently had a great time. On the other hand, would they have taken him if he had not been given free tickets? Probably not

• Sad
  • Wow
I’ve only just started the new vlog but Jenn says they had wanted to do something fun for Tim’s birthday but the nanny called out sick and Oliver didn’t sleep so they won’t be able to do anything. What were they planning? Leaving Oliver with the nanny so they could go stuff their faces? How is that different than any other day?

So Jenn gets a solo two day stay at the Waldorf and Tim gets to fold laundry. That tracks!

• Sad
Ginn packs her books and her spare tire every time she goes out now.
Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 9.01.02 PM.png

UM, in the last home voog, did Dimothy not say GINN'S BEST FRIEND got them this smores thing????
Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 9.02.26 PM.png

Why yes, yes he did. And he didn't mention it was for Christmas it sounded recent. You know, considering it was "smores day" recently which is why he'd originally gone to AK for to eat the smores pizza and it was over so he had to pretend he was there for Celebrate Soulfully food...
Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 9.04.02 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
For her birthday, Jenn indulged on hotel room service and for his birthday, she made Tim tofu and rice.

IMG_3243.jpeg

He claims it was so good and even a few days later is still talking about how good it was. I don’t believe him.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Is anyone surprised that the Bojos choose to fold clean laundry on the floor rug in Jackson’s bedroom? 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.