The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn takes a potsticker from their shared portion and bleeping licks it. Weirdo. Then she cannot stop talking with her mouth full. She seriously loses all inhibition when food is involved.
View attachment 2796471
She always pulls this face with her mouth. Teeth showing, weird pursed lips. All I can think of is Wanda.
1709606194640.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes. Johnny Bananas is also on this season. I have never watched one minute of any Housewives (although I love reality TV) and I enjoyed them all on The Traitors. But CT is my favorite and whenever I see him on any show, I think about Diem and my heart hurts a little.

And also yes, I believe that it is Christina who suggested Lululemon. For someone who has only been around for a few months, she's got quite the list going now! I really don't think she randomly gifted them that s'mores thing though.

Moonlight Magic vid is up. I'm passing on this one. Tim talked about all the food they ate and really, I'm not into it.

This thumbnail pic though. What the actual duck is she thinking? How humiliating. And .5 mode is never your friend, Jenn. Stop using it.
View attachment 2796464
I’m guessing the ugly person next to dim is a 73 yr old man or woman, allowed out of the home for a few hours of fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 2796442

I have a relative who is a Disney Cruise fanatic (took me on my first cruise ever---on the Wish---last month). Today they got sent an ad/online magazine for the Adventures by Disney 12 Disney Parks around the World Private Jet Adventure. It is 24 days and costs about $115,000. Not gonna lie, it sounds amazing. And for what it is, maybe it is possibly fairly priced.

Can you imagine the Trackers doing this? Please, Tim and Jenn, do this trip with Oliver, Jackson, Nanny Mike, Nanny Rosie, Nick, Francie, Amanda, and whatever other staff member you have! How long would it take them to post everything if they vlogged this trip?
“Please, Tim and Jenn, do this trip with Oliver, Jackson, Nanny Mike, Nanny Rosie, Nick, Francie, Amanda, and whatever other staff member you have!”

stfu.

Reactions: 6
I have to agree. Nick puts effort in and has heart. I want to feel bad for him. Poor dumb Nick. I remember the hate Harry Potter got but now I think it's more accepted. I have two religious friends that think the stories are biblical in nature. My mom was one of the Evangelical nuts that thought it was evil. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
I don't think Adam is the DVC "friend" either, I guess it could be Mike. I'm going back to thinking it's a Stan.

Tim is talking to Adam and trying to prove that he's right about the Gorton's Fisherman thing from the live and this conversation takes place:

1709607757019.png

Maybe Adam is a Tattler?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So one of their Stans . . . er "Friends" gives them a Free trip to this exclusive DVC afterhours events. Let's face it, if they didn't have a vlog they wouldn't be going. Then with this gift they turn around and monetize it for themselves. Seems kind of unethical. Disney should stop this crap. Regular people have to pay, but not grifters . . . they end up turning a profit.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I seriously cannot understand how anyone could hang out with Tim. He constantly talks through the ride lines and he has to either talk or woo hoo during the entire ride and it's just all that stupid, idiotic nonsense that he thinks is soooo funny but in reality he's just majorly annoying. I can't even handle watching a few minutes of him on video, I don't know what I'd do if I was unfortunate enough to be in a line or on a ride with him.

On flight of passage they are doing this bullshit flailing their arms and legs around. And you can see there are others in the chamber with them. How old are these assholes again?

1709609992984.png

1709610039079.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I seriously cannot understand how anyone could hang out with Tim. He constantly talks through the ride lines and he has to either talk or woo hoo during the entire ride and it's just all that stupid, idiotic nonsense that he thinks is soooo funny but in reality he's just majorly annoying. I can't even handle watching a few minutes of him on video, I don't know what I'd do if I was unfortunate enough to be in a line or on a ride with him.

On flight of passage they are doing this bullshit flailing their arms and legs around. And you can see there are others in the chamber with them. How old are these assholes again?

View attachment 2796503

View attachment 2796504
I’ve mostly been lurking lately and just reading but I had to share, my family and I had the misfortune of riding with him right in front us on Living with The Land at Epcot as well, he talked so loudly to his camera the entirety of the boat ride that my then 5 year old got mad because he couldn’t hear about the plants, we talked to a cast member after and they let us ride again with no wait because at that time we were only there for the day, we didn’t have passes yet, and I had won a raffle from my job for 2 days at 2 parks and we were taking advantage of all the rides we could get done with my little one. but it just goes to show how inconsiderate they are! They don’t care about the other people in the chamber with them because it’s the Dim and J4D show no matter where they go!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
They are always so secretive when someone invites them somewhere. Does the DVC member have to be present with their guests when the guests arrive? Because they definitely did not arrive with Woo. If that’s the case, then maybe they did go with Mike. Dick also mentioned the event during the podcast and said to Tim, “you went with a friend.” And Tim didn’t mention the friend was Adam.
But who was the person beside Ginn on FOP? Ginn was talking to him like she knew him and also someone was talking to them when they were on Everest.
I don't know who was more annoying in this one but I am going to go with Dim and all the noise he made on Dinosaur and that stupid joke with Adam and halfway to haunt season...they just laugh at nothing.

Reactions: 10
So then did they ask the stan if Manservant Mike could also tag along? Do these stans never have actual friends to invite to such things instead? What happens when the stan actually does want to be on camera, Dim and Ginn just tell them no? These parasocial relationships are just so whack.
---

View attachment 2796503

View attachment 2796504
They seriously were acting as immature as a bunch of unchaperoned teenagers. Like come on, you're all middle-aged fucks and you're not even funny. They all think they're so funny but wit requires functioning brains.

Reactions: 18
They are always so secretive when someone invites them somewhere. Does the DVC member have to be present with their guests when the guests arrive? Because they definitely did not arrive with Woo. If that’s the case, then maybe they did go with Mike. Dick also mentioned the event during the podcast and said to Tim, “you went with a friend.” And Tim didn’t mention the friend was Adam.
We got to go to Moonlight Magic at Epcot last spring break. It was the first once since Covid and our first one as well. If you wanted to sign friends up, they had to be on your reservation for the room and they had to enter thru the gates with you. I have friends who live in Orlando and always add them to our reservations so they can get in and park without issue when they visit us at the resort. So I was able to invite them along. Whoever invited the B's had to plan for it, unless Mickey has changed the rules.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.