The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Jackson and Oliver join the military and get stationed way, way, way from Orlando and then refuse to visit them in whatever place they are in (unless of course it is a place they can't visit due to security reasons) because it is not near a theme park or a Disney resort (like get stationed in Rammstein in Germany). Normal people would love to go and visit Germany.

I hope they apply to McGill in Canada or a British, Australian or NZ school, esp. Australian or NZ and get as far away from them and hopefully stay there after school.

Again with the big brother stuff. Really? Use his name to Oliver!

Maybe it is me. Tim seemed happy that "plans fell through" on his birthday. He seemed perfectly happy just having an evening at home with the kids and having S'mores. Jen wanted a one on one with Tim on his birthday. I know when I was young, my parents birthday was a family affair (well all our birthdays were). They liked going out to dinner with us and vice versa on our birthdays (me and my brother). If they wanted to do something extra, it was still a family thing (like going to putt putt or theme park or seeing a movie).

Even when Jenn said they were still going to do stuff for Tim later. He really did not seem to care (at least to me). Even with the trip. he gave the standard "I'm so excited." You're excited for a new cupcake at Disney too.
This is the whole problem with her narcissistic ass. She doesn’t give a tit that plans were ruined for Tim, she cares that HER fun was cancelled for HIS birthday. As you and others have said, I think Tim’s perfect birthday would have been a quiet evening at home, grilling burgers and dogs, cookies or cupcakes or whatever, and getting a break from all the household stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just my opinion of course, but I don't understand the "poor Tim" takes. Part of being in a relationship is having real conversations and pushing one another. Tim helped create this "helpless wife" character and now he's either too dumb or scared to break it up.

Jenn treats Tim like tit, Tim treats Nick and others like tit. It's their circle of life. Tracker TV is like Succession, there are no good characters. If them acting poorly leads to better entertainment I'm all for it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I would never dream of celebrating my birthday without involving my daughter!

They are a pair of selfish assholes.

Sitting there with her spare tyre practically sitting on her knees. The irony of it, a spare tyre yet doesn't even drive 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Dim had to make his own brownies for his own birthday. After cleaning up the kitchen (whatever "cleaning up" means). Like seriously what the duck was she doing? Not putting the boys to bed. She couldn't even order something to be delivered? Since you know, she can't be bothered to get her ass behind the wheel to go pick something up at Publix.
---
Dim doesn't look like he's excited for this posh picnic birthday-party-for-3. But he looks pleased when Ginnyfarts finally says Da Baby's name. "I know it's his birthday" well that's good you witch.
View attachment 2800268
View attachment 2800269
Wow, which means someone in their lives must have noticed she hates her own baby and mentioned in passing.
Yes Dim, your wife doesn't want your children. She resents your baby and is already setting up the malignant narcissist scapegoat/golden child dynamic with the absolute brat she's raising in her mini me. She's erasing the youngest's milestone to get petty revenge? against another adult who did nothing wrong years ago, for the spoiled one who doesn't need and didn't remember the event? That's a problem.
I know you're a weakling, but you need to be strong for those kids you forced this woman to have.

How is that bleeping okay with you?
She makes this very clear to everyone- even you. It's on bleeping tape, man. Try watching some of this shitshow channel she vomits out. Stop lying to yourself and everyone else.
Plan accordingly.

*haven't watched the birthday tit-fest and don't know if my BP can take it right now. But order from Instacart or CALL A bleeping UBER.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oliver is still in a sleep sack/swaddle type thing at age 1. Why? Is that why he won’t sleep?

“When we came home from dropping J$ at school”…huh? They load up the whole family to take him to school? Do they always do that? Or did they have to bc Rosie didn’t come and there wasn’t an adult to watch Oliver (except his mother)?

How was there no plan for a meal Tim would actually love for his birthday? Or a cake? Or gifts?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
There was absolutely nothing in this post that broke any rules. The truth hurts, I guess?

Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 8.51.21 AM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 20
There's a follow up to Oliver's birthday present:
1709819862518.png

Hi Greta! We're not the obsessed ones mailing things to their regular address!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
There's a follow up to Oliver's birthday present:
View attachment 2800840

Hi Greta! We're not the obsessed ones mailing things to their regular address!
That's beyond fucked up. That's the kind of stuff the mods should be deleting because it just encourages other people to do weird, stalkerish kind of things. I really don't understand how they could be comfortable living like this with two little kids. I worry for their safety. The kids, not Tim and Jenn...duck them both.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just my opinion of course, but I don't understand the "poor Tim" takes. Part of being in a relationship is having real conversations and pushing one another. Tim helped create this "helpless wife" character and now he's either too dumb or scared to break it up.

Jenn treats Tim like tit, Tim treats Nick and others like tit. It's their circle of life. Tracker TV is like Succession, there are no good characters. If them acting poorly leads to better entertainment I'm all for it.

I am sure that if they have a healthy marriage, Tim would not be a dick to other people. He can't poke the dragon as the dragon will make his life more of a hell than it already is. So he takes it out on Nick as he knows Nick won't fight back for whatever reason. Well I do (see below!)

Tim gets treated like crap from Adam because he lets Adam do it. Tim is so desperate to get out of the house from the dragon (sorry dragons). He is willing to be f'ed with by Adam as he wants the views Adam brings in (even though I don't watch ATW anymore. I do watch Troll Patrol and read ATW tattle. His views are not what they used to be either. But Adam is still a vlogger people want to be seen with for some reason). So it is a cycle of Nick wants to be seen with Tim to get views and his willing to be treated like crap to get views for his channel. Tim wants to be seen with Adam for the same reason.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What a pathetic life

One has to be treated like tit while also treating others like tit just so he can have "friends" an the other can only get "friends" if she buys them

Yep sooooooooo jEaLOuS of them

Reactions: 13
I am sure that if they have a healthy marriage, Tim would not be a dick to other people. He can't poke the dragon as the dragon will make his life more of a hell than it already is. So he takes it out on Nick as he knows Nick won't fight back for whatever reason. Well I do (see below!)

Tim gets treated like crap from Adam because he lets Adam do it. Tim is so desperate to get out of the house from the dragon (sorry dragons). He is willing to be f'ed with by Adam as he wants the views Adam brings in (even though I don't watch ATW anymore. I do watch Troll Patrol and read ATW tattle. His views are not what they used to be either. But Adam is still a vlogger people want to be seen with for some reason). So it is a cycle of Nick wants to be seen with Tim to get views and his willing to be treated like crap to get views for his channel. Tim wants to be seen with Adam for the same reason.
Wait, what? Since when does Adam "treat Tim like crap"? Most of the time Adam seems like he hates it when Jenn is there and Tim usually makes fun of him or makes lame jokes that Adam doesn't even get. They treat each other with a passive aggressive tone a lot, but I never noticed Adam treating Tim badly in any obvious way - you can tell he thinks some stuff he does is annoying (and vice versa), but that's all I've seen.

Reactions: 9
And Marie wins the stan group award for the day. 🏆

I really need to get some work done today or I will be an unemployed lazy slob like Jenn.

Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 9.37.18 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
This is the whole problem with her narcissistic ass. She doesn’t give a tit that plans were ruined for Tim, she cares that HER fun was cancelled for HIS birthday. As you and others have said, I think Tim’s perfect birthday would have been a quiet evening at home, grilling burgers and dogs, cookies or cupcakes or whatever, and getting a break from all the household stuff.
It's exactly what you and @Dillon21 said.

Jenn doesn't care that these "plans" were ruined for Tim on Tim's birthday. She's upset because SHE didn't get a day out alone with him and now, gosh darn, those two miracle children that she "made peace with" not being to have are going to have to tag along. Oh, scratch that. It's laundry duty for you, Tim!

I truly believe that Rosie is not sick.
If Moonlight Magic was the night before like I think @xmasbdaygirl said, then she did your basic duck You Call-Out.

She probably is pissed at their ever-changing schedule and how late they came back from Moonlight Magic (no matter what time they said it was on camera that they were leaving) and then her ass was probably expected back at the house early in the a.m. to take over again.

Pretty sure Rosie will be exiting stage left here very very soon.

I also chuckled at the pics @Quasimodo provided of Tim's did-our-friends-get-this-for-us-or-was-it-Jenn's-new-BFF-Christina-we-don't-know-because-we-lie-about-everything s'mores cookout.

I've got nothing against store brands (I buy them a lot myself) but I love how Jenn gets a bleeping Waldorf-Astoria stay for her bday, countless pieces of new jewelry, they get a new Rivian when they already have a Tesla and a Volt (and only one person drives), overpriced and underused back patio and pool area renovation, several Roy O. Disney suite stays...

...and... blueberries are too expensive, "$5 is a lot, Buddy!" for an online game, and... she selects store-brand Publix graham crackers and Publix marshmallows for Buddy's first at-home s'mores roasting / Tim's bday / Oliver's bday.

She can't even "splurge" the extra dollar or two for brand-name Honey Maid Graham Crackers and Jet-Puffed Marshmallows.
(And you know that Jenn is the one choosing stuff to put in the cart to buy...not Tim. He only pushes the cart)

If only Publix had store-brand chocolate bars...you know Jenn would have selected those instead of Hershey's. 🥴

1709822180857.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I thought they don’t eat sugar-y cereal? So what is this peanut butter cereal that Jackson eats?

Rosie is the best thing that ever happened to Oliver, so Jenn better watch her passive aggressive comments and pull it together. Oliver says “It open” and points to an open drawer. He clearly says bear. He’s doing great with his speech. The Trackers like to compare the boys, so at what point will they finally realize that Jackson has a serious speech issue. I’m not sure if they think the ear tubes are magically going to fix things, but the kid has needed speech therapy for years. Oliver is going to pass Jackson in his speaking ability very, very soon.

What kind of device are they already giving Oliver for meal time? Put it away. He already has the crayons and activity sheet to play with. He doesn’t need an electronic device at the table, even if it’s a toy. Don't start that terrible habit with him now of needing a screen at the table.

IMG_5461.jpeg

Jenn literally did nothing for Tim for his birthday. She didn’t even pick up any of the household chores and he had to bake his own brownies.

why do they still have blackout curtains in Jackson’s room if he’s not even napping during the day? They even have them clipped closed. No light is coming through! Then check out Oliver’s room with a thin sheet covering his window while he’s in there sleeping. The room looks dark in this screen grab, but when they go to his bed, the room is not dark. Lots of sunlight in that room even with the sheet.

IMG_5458.jpeg
IMG_5459.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 18
This is the whole problem with her narcissistic ass. She doesn’t give a tit that plans were ruined for Tim, she cares that HER fun was cancelled for HIS birthday.
You hit the nail on the head here. She is a narcissistic bleep. She was more upset about her fun being ruined and the fact that she would now have to spend the day with Oliver when she planned on ditching him with the nanny as usual.
Tim didn’t seem all that bothered that his birthday didn’t go as planned.
He told Dick on the podcast that he is indeed hard to buy presents for because he just buys himself whatever he wants. Yeah, because his useless troll of a wife can’t be bothered to ever get him anything. Remember for Christmas he was asking for some tool set and she didn’t order it for him? So yeah he has to buy his own gifts.

Reactions: 22
I thought they don’t eat sugar-y cereal? So what is this peanut butter cereal that Jackson eats?

Rosie is the best thing that ever happened to Oliver, so Jenn better watch her passive aggressive comments and pull it together. Oliver says “It open” and points to an open drawer. He clearly says bear. He’s doing great with his speech. The Trackers like to compare the boys, so at what point will they finally realize that Jackson has a serious speech issue. I’m not sure if they think the ear tubes are magically going to fix things, but the kid has needed speech therapy for years. Oliver is going to pass Jackson in his speaking ability very, very soon.

What kind of device are they already giving Oliver for meal time? Put it away. He already has the crayons and activity sheet to play with. He doesn’t need an electronic device at the table, even if it’s a toy. Don't start that terrible habit with him now of needing a screen at the table.

View attachment 2800914

Jenn literally did nothing for Tim for his birthday. She didn’t even pick up any of the household chores and he had to bake his own brownies.

why do they still have blackout curtains in Jackson’s room if he’s not even napping during the day? They even have them clipped closed. No light is coming through! Then check out Oliver’s room with a thin sheet covering his window while he’s in there sleeping. The room looks dark in this screen grab, but when they go to his bed, the room is not dark. Lots of sunlight in that room even with the sheet.

View attachment 2800901View attachment 2800902
I think that's just because they aren't actual blackout curtains. They are black. And they are curtains or sheets or fabric of somesort. Blackout shades aren't expensive for set for life folks. They are just lazy. But really, the kid clearly has his days and nights mixed up. They need to get rid of the darkness all together. If he naps during the day, let it be light so he just rests and naturally wakes up. Naps aren't second sleep times, they are times for a kid to take a break and rest. Let him learn that nighttime = darkness and that's when we sleep. They are doing this tit to themselves. It's comical at this point because they keep complaining.

You hit the nail on the head here. She is a narcissistic bleep. She was more upset about her fun being ruined and the fact that she would now have to spend the day with Oliver when she planned on ditching him with the nanny as usual.
Tim didn’t seem all that bothered that his birthday didn’t go as planned.
He told Dick on the podcast that he is indeed hard to buy presents for because he just buys himself whatever he wants. Yeah, because his useless troll of a wife can’t be bothered to ever get him anything. Remember for Christmas he was asking for some tool set and she didn’t order it for him? So yeah he has to buy his own gifts.
He asked for a screwdriver. A very basic screwdriver that she could have easily ordered from Amazon with one click. She only cares about herself. Not Tim. Not the kids. Jenn only loves Jenn.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I will never understand why you wouldn't want to have a FAMILY day out for your birthday an celebrate it with your own kids, how can the stans not see just how much they truly cannot be bothered with these kids, it's not as if they never get time alone either, the two of them are out CONSTANTLY without the kids

Hell even I celebrated my bday with my niece, my mum did take her for a hour while me an her folks an my dad done a escape room but after that we went home an had a little party so I could have little party games with her an you know what, I wouldn't have changed that for the world, I absolutely loved having her for my bday an she's not even my child
But then you value family over having things. The Bojos value things that make them look like successful, valued people.... In their eyes. We see them for the steaming piles of human excrement they are, drowning in junk, fatty foods and their own bullshit.. Very sad really. These poor kids... Actually no, poor Oliver. His brother is already well down the spoiled brat route and clearly favoured.

Reactions: 20
Wait, what? Since when does Adam "treat Tim like crap"? Most of the time Adam seems like he hates it when Jenn is there and Tim usually makes fun of him or makes lame jokes that Adam doesn't even get. They treat each other with a passive aggressive tone a lot, but I never noticed Adam treating Tim badly in any obvious way - you can tell he thinks some stuff he does is annoying (and vice versa), but that's all I've seen.

Fair point. Crap maybe the wrong choice of words.

I don't really see Tim (I might be totally missing something here apparently) being passive aggressive toward Adam. I do agree Adam is passive aggressive toward Tim (like calling him out why in the Jollibee vlog were Tim spills his spaghetti on the bench and still eats it why Tim does not have Adam in his vlog barring his voice while Adam has Tim in all the shots).

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.