The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bets on if she showered, washed and styled her hair? Is she in the jorts again?
So desperate to be a Bravolebrity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2807008

The party planners employed no less than TEN different vendors to make Oliver's Jenn's big day a reality. The witch really thinks she's starring in her own reality show.

Any guesstimates on the final bill for what it cost two pieces of white trash to attempt to claw their way into Lake Nona society?
But which one was the actual party planner person? Yes she is definitely living in Housewives land.... but she doesn't pay much attention to the downfall, such as when Taylor of RHOBH spent $45k on her daughters bday party. Not good what resulted afterwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2807008

The party planners employed no less than TEN different vendors to make Oliver's Jenn's big day a reality. The witch really thinks she's starring in her own reality show.

Any guesstimates on the final bill for what it cost two pieces of white trash to attempt to claw their way into Lake Nona society?
The ball pit rental place has no website- just the IG- so no prices.
The bounce house starts at $250 & goes up.
Bunny party was $170
Tables seem to be around $12 each. Didn’t look up the chairs.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Who remembers Jenn bitching about how much a balloon arch cost for Jackson’s birthday?

This arch makes up 2% of the expensive decor she’s got going on here.

I guess the arch is not too much money anymore..
IMG_0573.jpeg

---
Saw the reel. If I was Jackson, I’d feel cheated.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Very cute but I can't imagine spending a ton of money because you can't be arsed to plan your own kid's birthday party.

For my kiddo we bought stuff off Etsy made to order and decorated the backyard. It was adorable (the theme was Baby Simba).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If anyone is interested, they posted 19 pics to their Facebook page.

Definitely getting RHOBH vibes…

Also screams, Hello Christina, duck you Nicole!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
My guess on the price tag of this extravaganza-fiasco is $3500.

In looking at the Facebook pics, I'm really going to say bullshit on the 60 people. The table with the cushions on the ground, which I'm going to assume is the kids table, seats 14. The table with the chairs seats 12. So either 26 people were allowed to eat in the fancy seating area and 34 were on their own or <gasp> Jenn lied about the 60 people coming to the party.
---
If anyone is interested, they posted 19 pics to their Facebook page.

Definitely getting RHOBH vibes…

Also screams, Hello Christina, duck you Nicole!
I'm also going to say, while not as over the top fancy...Nicole's party was close to as nice of a presentation as this, considering covid and you know she did it for $0. Jenn is a bleep for saying J$ didn't have a good 1st birthday party, especially considering he didn't have a 2nd or 3rd party and his 4th party was stupid.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I thought Jenn said no cotton candy….

I guess it’s healthier out of a bag instead of made fresh on a machine. What do I know?

IMG_0574.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
How many of those activities can the birthday boy really participate in, especially with older kids around? I agree with all of you, this is not for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I’m glad for Oliver, even though we all know he was not the true motivation behind this party. But, this really shows how crappy the Trackers have been to Jackson for his other birthdays. They were capable of celebrations far greater than what they provided, they just didn’t think he was worth it.

Their need to compete is pathetic.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
There’s a Tim Tracker tagged Instagram story about Oliver’s birthday party. The setup looks like it’s over the top. Of course there were hotdogs.
Many may not feel this way, but I find overly themed children's parties to be obnoxious. It's a literal look at how rich we are, Insta gratification for moms while ugly, phonetically monikered crotch goblins learn about their surface level superiority before they can read.
Why the duck did they get Budley a bounce house, ball pit and slide?
Oliver can't walk.
Stop trying to make influencer happen Ginn, you're too much of a swollen slob.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Ugh, gross. This party is for instagram, period. What a bleeping waste of money. So excessive. They have no idea how to do things in moderation. Either they don't do tit at all or they go way over the top.

Also, duck them and duck the company that does the "petting zoo". Those poor animals, having to deal with a bunch of rabid bleeping children.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This carnival party ended up looking pretty cute, but it should be if a party planner is doing the whole thing. And I agree, it's definitely giving Real Housewives vibes. And maybe that's why, but I just feel this comes across as pretentious and too posh. Sure, they had some games set up and the dreadful petting zoo, but it just seemed like stuff was too fancy for a kids party. I'd almost be afraid my child would break something.

I know that it's obviously all done simply as a flex to showcase how well-off and trendy the Bojos are to their new neighbor friends and the school parents and anyone who will watch their voogs. I can picture Jen going around to everyone sing-songily, "Do you looooooove it?".

I still think Nicole did a better job during the pandemic. It just seemed more "real".

Reactions: 27
I hate it. I don’t even think it looks cute. It looks overdone yet oddly basic. A bouncy house. A ball pit. Snack bags on a clothesline. Whatever.

And yeah duck portable petting zoos.

Reactions: 29
This is all stuff you could buy on amazon or etsy and get ideas from pinterest on for way cheaper, but hey gotta flex and besides who has time to do this tit when you don't have a job anyway? MOTY is always soooo busy reading 10 pages and watching bravo and doing laundry and being driven around for 4 hour hair appointments and nail appointments!

Reactions: 21
This is all stuff you could buy on amazon or etsy and get ideas from pinterest on for way cheaper, but hey gotta flex and besides who has time to do this tit when you don't have a job anyway? MOTY is always soooo busy reading 10 pages and watching bravo and doing laundry and being driven around for 4 hour hair appointments and nail appointments!
Definitely. Especially since it seems like Posh Picnics just basically managed a bunch of other vendors. Jenn could have done this herself if she wasn't such a lazy slob. THAT would have impressed the Real Housewives of Lake Nona.

And this wasn't an appropriate 1st birthday party. This would have been a great 5th birthday for OGB. It's appropriate for a 5th-6th-7th birthday. Not a 1st. No matter how many times Jenn says--He LOVED it. He didn't. He's too little to care about any of this tit.

Keep up the great work, Jenn. Your goal of 3.5 million views each month is getting further and further away. Let's see how you try to monetize this party...it's still not going to pull those views out of the gutter.

Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 4.25.49 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Fiveleggedgoat comment:
I think they probably embarrassed themselves with Jackson’s party, where Jenn was stressing about how many pizzas to get.

Maleficent50 comment:
Yay it’s cute but this ain’t for Oliver. This is not a party for a first birthday.

I agree. I‘m thinking Jenn has since been to bday parties for J$s schoolmates and got embarrassed. Oliver’s party was a do-over to show she could keep up.

….or this is related to Tim’s weird competitive nature…they had to have the best, biggest party even if it’s for a 1st birthday.
100% this!!! No 1 year old needs a bouncy castle and a petting zoo (Don't get me started on the ethics of this....).
This is for IG.
This is for J$ school friends.
This is for the other school mums.
AND - this is for us after the shellacking we gave her for J$'s party.

Reactions: 27
OMG. That bleeping party.

It's not for Tim.
It's not for Jackson.
and it's certainly NOT for the actual birthday boy, OLIVER.

It's all just for Jenn to show off.

END OF.

Seriously, go duck yourself, Jenn. 🖕 What an absolute ostentatious, over-the-top, waste of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.