The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't understand the big deal about his birthday or really any birthday as an adult. He's 42, it's not like it's a "milestone" one like 40 or 50. Get over it Ginn...it's really not a big deal...celebrate on another day when you don't have to babysit your kids.
Jenn did say they would celebrate Tim during an upcoming vacation and also during the combined birthday party for him, Oliver, and Jackson but this witch didn’t even try and do one thing for Tim on his birthday.
Tim does everything for that family. He handles all the child care, does all the driving, everything. I’m surprised he hasn’t taken over the cooking.

Jenn couldn’t even cook something that wasn’t from her vegan meal box for Tim’s birthday. Tim who is a meat and potatoes kind of guy had to eat tofu and rice (which he says he hates) and then gush about it in order to avoid Jenn’s wrath. On his birthday.

I still don’t know what fun activity she wanted to go out and do which was sabotaged by Rosie. It doesn’t sound like they had anything concrete planned other than going out and stuffing their faces which is what they do every damn day anyways.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'd love to know what they were really going to do if it wasn't for that pesky saboteur, Rosie. You can take a baby literally anywhere during the day. He seems like a good, happy kid. It's not like they were going to a 21+ club to get shitfaced. I don't get how, after being parents for over 4 years, they haven't learned to deal with--tit happens, plans change, pivot and still do what you need/want to do. Life is really, really going to suck for them when these kids both are old enough to do separate things like sports and activities and social engagements. It becomes nonstop once they both hit school age. Good luck Bojos.

Reactions: 23
I know it was mentioned before, but I just got to this part in the "vid."

So Tim had to make his own brownies? I wonder if he got to blow out a candle for himself and make a wish...

And she made him his favorite meal of... tofu... for his birthday?!?

And the cookie for Oliver's bday... is given to him on a THANKSGIVING PLATE?!?

At least they let him eat / gnaw on it himself, and he looked legit happy when they were singing to him until Jackson forcefully blew the candle out in his face and Tim pointed out it should have been blown out standing from behind / beside Oliver.

1709828091128.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
On another note, Dick had to ditch his sister, who is visiting from out of town, at Magic Kingdom so he could go film the podcast. It seems like they are now filming on Wednesdays instead of Fridays.

IMG_3246.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I still don’t know what fun activity she wanted to go out and do which was sabotaged by Rosie. It doesn’t sound like they had anything concrete planned other than going out and stuffing their faces which is what they do every damn day anyways.
Yeah, I know! I may have missed it but did she ever say exactly WHAT was the super fun thing that was "planned"?

1709828924217.png

---
I'd love to know what they were really going to do if it wasn't for that pesky saboteur, Rosie. You can take a baby literally anywhere during the day. He seems like a good, happy kid. It's not like they were going to a 21+ club to get shitfaced.
Jinx. ;)

Reactions: 14
They didn't seem to have any plans. She simply didn't want to spend time with her son. She wanted yet another childless date day with Tim.

How the Stans can't see what a selfish witch she is is beyond me. Oh yeah, they don't pay full attention to the vids. They probably are all crying along with her about her sabotaged day.

Well, you are right. As a fun experiment, keep this photo handy and when the EPCOT video comes out from Sunday with her kids, throw a photo up of what she looks like with her kids.

Also, I guess the nanny was able to figure out how to put two kids to bed (even with ear infections) because she seems to be doing it a lot lately…

Jenn still can’t
This is it…

A day without kids
IMG_0500.jpeg

When you find out you don’t have a nanny and need to spend time with your kids instead..
IMG_0499.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
On another note, Dick had to ditch his sister, who is visiting from out of town, at Magic Kingdom so he could go film the podcast. It seems like they are now filming on Wednesdays instead of Fridays.

View attachment 2801127
What is that Tragedeigh of a name?

If the entitlement twins were normal people they could have counted their AK trip as a fun thing for his birthday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Going back to Jenn being narcissistic and making Tim’s birthday about her, she is essentially doing the same thing with the extravagant party they are planning (with the help of a party planner) for Oliver, Tim and Jackson. She wants to look like some kind of mom influencer or lifestyle influencer by throwing a huge party. It’s not for Oliver’s benefit because he is not going to remember it.
I bet she posts a lot of photos from the party on Instagram stories.

Reactions: 13
Going back to Jenn being narcissistic and making Tim’s birthday about her, she is essentially doing the same thing with the extravagant party they are planning (with the help of a party planner) for Oliver, Tim and Jackson. She wants to look like some kind of mom influencer or lifestyle influencer by throwing a huge party. It’s not for Oliver’s benefit because he is not going to remember it.
I bet she posts a lot of photos from the party on Instagram stories.
Yep I agree this big party is for herself and attention on her. Not for the actual child whose actual birthday it is. She’s such a narcissistic camel toe.

Reactions: 21
I hope her BFF Christina shows up! I still think Ginn saw one or both of the trailers for the Imaginary movie and/or the IF movie and now she has the idea of an imaginary BEST FRIEND floating around in her empty head.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow, which means someone in their lives must have noticed she hates her own baby and mentioned in passing.
Yes Dim, your wife doesn't want your children. She resents your baby and is already setting up the malignant narcissist scapegoat/golden child dynamic with the absolute brat she's raising in her mini me. She's erasing the youngest's milestone to get petty revenge? against another adult who did nothing wrong years ago, for the spoiled one who doesn't need and didn't remember the event? That's a problem.
I know you're a weakling, but you need to be strong for those kids you forced this woman to have.

How is that bleeping okay with you?
She makes this very clear to everyone- even you. It's on bleeping tape, man. Try watching some of this shitshow channel she vomits out. Stop lying to yourself and everyone else.
Plan accordingly.

*haven't watched the birthday tit-fest and don't know if my BP can take it right now. But order from Instacart or CALL A bleeping UBER.
I don’t think he forced her to have the kids she doesn’t want. I think she realizes those kids are her golden bleeping handcuffs. She has become exponentially more of a witch now the she has had the spawn and secured total lockdown of Dim.
---
And Marie wins the stan group award for the day. 🏆

I really need to get some work done today or I will be an unemployed lazy slob like Jenn.

View attachment 2800920
Well done Marie!

Reactions: 15
I wonder what new dress Jenn bought herself to cosplay as Mom of the Year.

• Sick
  • Haha
New vid posted. Looks like its a gorging video at Grand Floridan. I can't even with these anymore. Was going to watch the latest home slog but only made it to the pool conspiracy and haven't gotten back into it yet.

So Dick came over yesterday on Oliver's birthday to film for the podcast? Was he providing the petting zoo? Ugh, I'd really feel sorry for him if he wasn't such a sanctimonious dick he is so clearly being used.

Ugh, and poor Ollie you know if dad had to make his own brownies he probably just got an expired juice box of OG's that OG promptly took back because since Ollie had it he now wanted it.

• Wow
I know they hate the baby but he looked SO happy when he realized they were singing for him. Melted my cold heart.
IMG_8742.jpeg
IMG_8743.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The latest voog is a too-long tour of the Easter Eggs at GF followed by Easter treat mukbanging. I think he tries 7 different desserts. He tells us that he's not eating them all and will take some home to the "family" which obviously just means Jen.

He feels he ate too much sweet and is gonna get a tummy ache and he needs something "savory", so he orders a Cuban sandwich. I guess he's completely given up on dieting/fasting at this point.

Oh, and yet again Tim drops food on the table and proceeds to eat it.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Not even 4 minutes and he is complaining about pricing. Same dude who will pay $10 for a cookie (or whatever the pricing is) at the parks.

Honestly I don't think $80 for the chocolate bunny package as I've seen chocolate bunnies or similar chocolate displays just for the chocolate alone be that much, never mind the other stuff that comes with it.

I do think $9.75 for a cream cheese loaf or whatever it was not bad price considering it is Disney. My local Amish/Mennonites sell stuff like that for around $5.00/$6.00. So not totally outrageous. It could have been $15.

Thanks for explaining it is a spiced cake vs. spicy cake. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The Trackers and most other Disney vloggers should change their names to mukbang channels at this point. They're burnt out on the actual rides and attractions & providing useful information. They're only mildly interested in festivals and after hours parties where they can eat. How the hell do they all eat so many desserts (and simple carbs that convert to sugar) and not have diabetes? High cholesterol? Fatty liver disease? Inflammation? J4D & Dim have to be the most disgusting to watch eat on camera, you would think they were raised by wolves (my apologies to wolves)

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.