The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn asks if the smores thing is dangerous. You know, the same chick who let her toddler leave over a hot stove and left him unattended to burn his fingers on the toaster and who let her husband install the bbq right up against their house and window....
Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 9.08.25 PM.png

Seconds later, they let Budley hop around and wave the smores skewer around haphazardly. 🫠 Ginn laughs instead of telling him to not jump around and wave a long sharp thing at the same time.
Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 9.11.03 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 23
She was so passive aggressive about Rosie calling in sick. She is such an entitled douche. Oh so now you can't do anything because you have to take care of your baby?
Dim orders bacon and also gets an all meat omelette....they have S'mores and brownies!!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Dim had to make his own brownies for his own birthday. After cleaning up the kitchen (whatever "cleaning up" means). Like seriously what the duck was she doing? Not putting the boys to bed. She couldn't even order something to be delivered? Since you know, she can't be bothered to get her ass behind the wheel to go pick something up at Publix.
---
Dim doesn't look like he's excited for this posh picnic birthday-party-for-3. But he looks pleased when Ginnyfarts finally says Da Baby's name. "I know it's his birthday" well that's good you witch.
Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 9.17.30 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 9.17.45 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Dim had to make his own brownies for his own birthday. After cleaning up the kitchen (whatever "cleaning up" means). Like seriously what the duck was she doing? Not putting the boys to bed. She couldn't even order something to be delivered? Since you know, she can't be bothered to get her ass behind the wheel to go pick something up at Publix.
She put in absolutely no effort for his birthday. She said that they will celebrate him on an upcoming vacation and during the joint party for Oliver/Tim/Jacksons first birthday do over but she couldn’t bake the brownies? Order one of those cookie cakes for him? Cook him something that wasn’t burnt tofu and rice?
She puts in no effort and he still thinks the sun shines out of her ass. It’s over for her if he ever takes off the rose colored glasses.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
“rosie called out sick so we couldn’t do what we had planned” im so tired of these people ditching their children doing stuff they could do with their kids like be so serious right now, “i was hoping to do something fun today” literally TAKE YOUR KIDS AND HAVE FUN AND BE A FAMILY!!!!!! i feel so bad for these kids… i hope they escape them at some point. they’re the scums of the earth.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
“rosie called out sick so we couldn’t do what we had planned” im so tired of these people ditching their children doing stuff they could do with their kids like be so serious right now, “i was hoping to do something fun today” literally TAKE YOUR KIDS AND HAVE FUN AND BE A FAMILY!!!!!! i feel so bad for these kids… i hope they escape them at some point. they’re the scums of the earth.
It's the saddest thing ever. I hope one day they look back and realize what they all missed out. It will be too late by then but I hope it hits them hard.

They hit the jackpot on so many things and yet they are so ungrateful.

Reactions: 24
Jackson wanted breakfast in bed but Jenn doesn't know where he got that idea from. She says they never eat in their rooms.
Untitled.jpg

Meanwhile...
Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 1.24.47 AM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
My birthday didn't go as planned? Boo bleeping hoo. Are these people serious? They have a wonderful family, they seem to have all the money in the world, they are healthy and have no major problems (that many of the people in the country face) and they are absolutely crushed that their full time nanny is out sick? Just when you think they can't get any lower, these two say hold my beer mocktail.

Jenn--if my husband did as much for me as Tim does for you, I would have walked my fat ass to the Publix to get him the ingredients to make him a special dinner of something that he loves. He's not a fancy guy--hotdogs, hamburgers, something like that and the entire family could have enjoyed it. And you have two kids. Make cupcakes for Tim and let the kids decorate them. Make cookies and let the kids help. How the duck can you be a mom (and I use that word loosely) for over 4 years and still suck at this the way that you do?

Stans--watch this vid with open eyes. This is the definition of terrible, horrible, awful human beings right here. They absolutely suck. But one of you is over on the Facebook group asking about Jim and Nicole. :unsure: And someone has already mentioned what an amazing party that was. 🍿

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
That last birthday voog has given me the rage! How bleeping lazy is this witch? Moaning because the nanny is sick and she has to parent her miracle baby????? It ruined their day? Get real! You could still have gone out for his birthday and TOOK OLIVER! She made zero effort for the dim witted husband. She could have ordered in cake and nice food if she couldn’t waddle to the shops. She could have baked cookies. Or I dunno fire up the bbq in the outdoor kitchen you never use? Cook him some hut dogs and burgers?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So let me get this straight--"last night" was Moonlight Magic. Rosie watched the kids, J$ wanted breakfast in bed (clearly because he watched it on a show or movie that day, dumbass) and the day after, Rosie is sick. <cough cough> I think Rosie is tired of their bullshit and schedule changes. This might be the beginning of the end of Rosie. 7 months is about the life expectancy of a Bojo nanny.

My for-real question is--If Rosie will watch J$ for Moonlight Magic, why can't Rosie occasionally pick him up from school so Tim doesn't have to leave HIS JOB to drive 40 minutes to pick J$ up? Or--crazy idea, Jenn get her head out of her ass, get her license again and pick up her own kid?

Another question--why do two 40 year old adults have to sit on the floor TOGETHER to fold a small load of kid laundry like it's some giant project?

I'll help you out Jenn---stop putting Da Baby down for bed at 7pm. I know it messes up all your reading and lounging around, but keep him up until midnight if you have to. Playing, interacting with him...wipe him out. This baby doesn't need 12 hours of sleep. Sorry that doesn't work for you. Keep him up. Also, he's napping too much and too long. He doesn't sleep at night because he's not tired. duck your militant nap schedule, that's what is keeping you up all night.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I hope Jackson and Oliver join the military and get stationed way, way, way from Orlando and then refuse to visit them in whatever place they are in (unless of course it is a place they can't visit due to security reasons) because it is not near a theme park or a Disney resort (like get stationed in Rammstein in Germany). Normal people would love to go and visit Germany.

I hope they apply to McGill in Canada or a British, Australian or NZ school, esp. Australian or NZ and get as far away from them and hopefully stay there after school.

Again with the big brother stuff. Really? Use his name to Oliver!

Maybe it is me. Tim seemed happy that "plans fell through" on his birthday. He seemed perfectly happy just having an evening at home with the kids and having S'mores. Jen wanted a one on one with Tim on his birthday. I know when I was young, my parents birthday was a family affair (well all our birthdays were). They liked going out to dinner with us and vice versa on our birthdays (me and my brother). If they wanted to do something extra, it was still a family thing (like going to putt putt or theme park or seeing a movie).

Even when Jenn said they were still going to do stuff for Tim later. He really did not seem to care (at least to me). Even with the trip. he gave the standard "I'm so excited." You're excited for a new cupcake at Disney too.

Reactions: 17
WOW - these 2 aholes have no idea how blessed they truly are. Birthday 'didn't go as planned' - like @xmasbdaygirl said - BOO F*G HOO - you actually have to spend the day with your child(ren) - again, and it's been said and asked too many times here - WHY DID YOU HAVE CHILDREN IF ALL YOU DO IS TRY AND ESCAPE THEM EVERY CHANCE YOU GET?????
I can't think of a better way to spend my bday then with my children - especially when they were small - we would always try and do something special and enjoy the day AS A FAMILY!!!!

UGH!!! this angers me so much - :mad:

And B* you could have put your big girl lululemon's on and placed an order for instacart to deliver your groceries so you could have made Timmy Boy a cake or cupcakes for his bday - you lazy, lazy, lazy ahole.
And Timmy Boy - stop worshipping the ground J4D's walks on - wake up dude - she only cares about herself - not you, not her miracle children - it's J4D's all the way.

okay, rant over - now off to work - 🙂

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I think even he knows Ginn’s pretend “organizing” of this whole birthday-for-3 posh picnic is just for flexing and for a desperate voog idea and knows it’s bullshit but has to go play along. Of course he also flexes and only does things for the voogs but I think when Ginn pretends she’s the head of household or playing pretend Suzy homemaker and mother, it’s like an extra layer of bullshit.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I will never understand why you wouldn't want to have a FAMILY day out for your birthday an celebrate it with your own kids, how can the stans not see just how much they truly cannot be bothered with these kids, it's not as if they never get time alone either, the two of them are out CONSTANTLY without the kids

Hell even I celebrated my bday with my niece, my mum did take her for a hour while me an her folks an my dad done a escape room but after that we went home an had a little party so I could have little party games with her an you know what, I wouldn't have changed that for the world, I absolutely loved having her for my bday an she's not even my child

Reactions: 16
What would have happened if Rosie called out on Jenn’s birthday?

Not a bleeping thing. She still would have left the mother load with Tim and gotten what she wanted.

It’s weird Rosie got sick the very next day after Moonlight Magic BUT maybe she is sick. Jenn doesn’t seem to care about Rosie’s well-being. It is all about JENN.

Why can’t they go out with the kids and do something together? Oliver is not sick. That “he didn’t sleep” bullshit is her excuse to never include him. witch, you have a stroller…many in fact, use them! Maybe tire the kid out everyone once in a while by stimulating him with the world outside your trash pit.

I am not surprised Tim’s birthday went down the way it did.

Wake up Tim!

Reactions: 32
I think 99% of parents celebrate their birthdays with their children in some way. That's not to say they don't also celebrate alone or with friends at dinner or drinks, but children are typically involved in their parent's birthdays. This also helps with the idea of--everyone has their special day and it's THEIR special day, not yours. J$ is old enough for Jenn to say--what should be do for Daddy's birthday? Balloons? OK. Cake? Sure, let's go pick out a cake. My kids used to pick the funniest cakes for my husband. Spiderman, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...stuff they thought he'd be into. They finally settled on the Publix hamburger cake and they get that for him every year now. For his 40th birthday, my kids made a 40 out of Mountain Dew cans, because that was his favorite drink. It doesn't have to be a cruise in a $30,000 suite, it has to be thoughtful. Nasty burnt tofu, a meal you've already said you can make with your eyes closed you make it so often, isn't special.

The stan group is turning into the Jim and Nicole fan club this morning. I think they are good people and Tim and Jenn dropping them was the best thing for them.

Reactions: 29
Ginn packs her books and her spare tire every time she goes out now.
View attachment 2800259

UM, in the last home voog, did Dimothy not say GINN'S BEST FRIEND got them this smores thing????
View attachment 2800260

Why yes, yes he did. And he didn't mention it was for Christmas it sounded recent. You know, considering it was "smores day" recently which is why he'd originally gone to AK for to eat the smores pizza and it was over so he had to pretend he was there for Celebrate Soulfully food...
View attachment 2800261
Are they trying to be funny calling Christine Jenn’s new best friend because it was a fake picnic setup?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Buddy told “the help” he wanted breakfast in bed and when he woke up the next day complained “you forgot my breakfast in bed!!”

Good luck with that.

Instead of Jenn telling Tim to get ready, we are still going to go out for your birthday and make the best of it, she has him folding laundry with her. He lets everyone know how much he enjoys folding washcloths.

IMG_0489.jpeg

Oliver’s room is still set up like a refugee camp with a single, ill-fitting sheet attempting to cover the window. Jenn claims he needs black-out curtains, but this set up is not blacking out tit.
IMG_0492.jpeg

Jenn thinks a cotton candy machine would be so fun for Oliver/Tim/OGB birthday, BUT she couldn’t give him straight sugar…
But marshmallows are ok, when they are diluted in chocolate and graham crackers..

IMG_0494.jpeg

I tapped out right after they try to serve Oliver birthday cake that looked like a lump of tit. His face verified that indeed, it did taste like tit.

IMG_0495.jpeg

Jenn’s lets us know “he really did enjoy it”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.