The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He feels he ate too much sweet and is gonna get a tummy ache and he needs something "savory", so he orders a Cuban sandwich. I guess he's completely given up on dieting/fasting at this point.
Oh yea, because when I'm worried I'm getting a tummy ache I go right for the fatty meats. That'll settle my stomach and fix everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ginn packs her books and her spare tire every time she goes out now.
View attachment 2800259

UM, in the last home voog, did Dimothy not say GINN'S BEST FRIEND got them this smores thing????
View attachment 2800260

Why yes, yes he did. And he didn't mention it was for Christmas it sounded recent. You know, considering it was "smores day" recently which is why he'd originally gone to AK for to eat the smores pizza and it was over so he had to pretend he was there for Celebrate Soulfully food...
View attachment 2800261
I read this as Ginn packs her boobs and her spare tire every time she goes out now. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I watched the birthday disappointment video and I cannot get over Oliver's sad birthday "treat". It honestly looks like what you get at a dog bakery.

If my nanny called out sick on my husband's birthday when neither of us have jobs, I would pivot to new plans immediately. I'd call J$ out of preschool, go to breakfast as a FAMILY, do a simple outing as a FAMILY like the zoo or science center, and stop at Publix on the way home. Then I'd grill burgers/hutdugs for dinner while my FAMILY enjoys the pool in our fancy patio and end the day with a cookie cake as a FAMILY because I love mine. It's not hard when you have all the time in the world and money isn't an issue. Dim seems to like simple things and Ginn sucks so much that she literally attempted nothing but feeling sorry for herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I watched the birthday disappointment video and I cannot get over Oliver's sad birthday "treat". It honestly looks like what you get at a dog bakery.

If my nanny called out sick on my husband's birthday when neither of us have jobs, I would pivot to new plans immediately. I'd call J$ out of preschool, go to breakfast as a FAMILY, do a simple outing as a FAMILY like the zoo or science center, and stop at Publix on the way home. Then I'd grill burgers/hutdugs for dinner while my FAMILY enjoys the pool in our fancy patio and end the day with a cookie cake as a FAMILY because I love mine. It's not hard when you have all the time in the world and money isn't an issue. Dim seems to like simple things and Ginn sucks so much that she literally attempted nothing but feeling sorry for herself.
Umm I don’t think that’s entirely true. He is new money and wants name brand things. The old Sanford house Dim was maybe a little more down to earth, but the money started to roll in and with it his simple tastes changed. Just my 2 cents.

#homemovies

Reactions: 18
Umm I don’t think that’s entirely true. He is new money and wants name brand things. The old Sanford house Dim was maybe a little more down to earth, but the money started to roll in and with it his simple tastes changed. Just my 2 cents.

#homemovies
Oh, I definitely agree with you on that when it comes to stuff. I meant that as more of he probably would've been happy grilling meat and having an easy going family day.

Reactions: 9
Their next trip must be a cruise. That’s Tim’s favorite vacation now and she said that the trip is to celebrate him. While she sleeps and reads all day.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Their next trip must be a cruise. That’s Tim’s favorite vacation now and she said that the trip is to celebrate him. While she sleeps and reads all day.
I am not sure why it is Tim fave thing to do. I'd get bored going to Castaway Cay 6 times a year. If it was to other places like Jamacia or even Alaksa that would be alot more interesting.

• Sick
@Quasimodo--wow The Traitors finale! I do really love CT. I don't think I would have enjoyed the show as much as I did without him.
Wait is this CT as in Real World CT? Like, CT and Diem (may she RIP, beautiful Queen)?! How did I not know he was on this?! I have to watch now.

Sorry, that was totally OT!

Reactions: 8
Wait is this CT as in Real World CT? Like, CT and Diem (may she RIP, beautiful Queen)?! How did I not know he was on this?! I have to watch now.

Sorry, that was totally OT!
CT, Trishelle (Real World: Las Vegas) and Johnny Bananas (Real World: Key West) were also on this season.
I had heard about it but forgot about it until Dick mentioned it on the podcast.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
After the whinging last cruise where they had no nanny I’m pretty certain the nanny will be coming along this time. Unless Rosie jacks the job in the day before and they have to go alone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Silver Dollar City is opening this weekend and they are having a preview of the new Fire In the Hole roller coaster. He has talked about SDC in the past and that Jackson loves watching ride perspective videos from there. And he mentioned the new Fire In the Hole either on the podcast or in a live, I can’t remember.

Maybe they’ll be visiting Branson for their next big trip?

Reactions: 7
"Greta" has now copied and pasted her "statement" on the Kyle Pallo channel and it is a topic of discussion on that thread. Is "Greta" for real, or a sh*t-stirrer?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I am not sure why it is Tim fave thing to do. I'd get bored going to Castaway Cay 6 times a year. If it was to other places like Jamacia or even Alaksa that would be alot more interesting.
Yeah, I know. I think because he is always the one taking care of Jackson all day when they vacation, it’s one of the easier vacations for him (contained, has a lot of kid activities)

Reactions: 6
Silver Dollar City is opening this weekend and they are having a preview of the new Fire In the Hole roller coaster. He has talked about SDC in the past and that Jackson loves watching ride perspective videos from there. And he mentioned the new Fire In the Hole either on the podcast or in a live, I can’t remember.

Maybe they’ll be visiting Branson for their next big trip?
Lol I highly doubt it. I can't see Ginn being up for that.

Reactions: 5
Branson. Isn’t that where Jenn was traumatized by the kids in the condo above them who had the nerve to make noise that she could hear. Branson probably gives Jenn anxiety lol.

• Haha
"Greta" has now copied and pasted her "statement" on the Kyle Pallo channel and it is a topic of discussion on that thread. Is "Greta" for real, or a sh*t-stirrer?
90% likely just someone trying to stir things up. I don't really understand the reasoning behind it. 10% chance is it is someone being sincere.

I really don't understand how people can continue to defend the Trackers or most theme park vloggers. They are all awful people. I'm sure there are some exceptions but as I have said many times I feel this fad of theme park vlogging needs to end.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.